Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dawson show reel from Thursday 21:19 - Apr 9 with 6109 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 21:41 - Apr 9 with 4878 viewsdingdangblue

He was definitely Man of the Match that night. Faultless performance. That long pass could have been 12 years ago when he was pinging it to Chris O'Grady at Spotland. That tackle at the end had the commentators saying
'Craig Dawson just loves a tackle'. Form wise he should certainly be close to an England call up but at nearly 32 its probably too late for him now.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 21:53 - Apr 9 with 4832 viewsDorkingDale

"Dawson for England" - how many years ago was that?
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 22:06 - Apr 9 with 4817 viewspioneer

Meanwhile the current incumbent ‘scores’ again for the opposition.

Harry McGuire must lead the league in ‘deflections on goal’.
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 22:17 - Apr 9 with 4777 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 22:06 - Apr 9 by pioneer

Meanwhile the current incumbent ‘scores’ again for the opposition.

Harry McGuire must lead the league in ‘deflections on goal’.

Can't help interjecting in this comment, pioneer.......really chuffed for Fat Frank and Everton putting one over our illustrious neighbours. I like Everton and I really hope they stay up.
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 22:41 - Apr 9 with 4722 viewsR17ALE

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 22:17 - Apr 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Can't help interjecting in this comment, pioneer.......really chuffed for Fat Frank and Everton putting one over our illustrious neighbours. I like Everton and I really hope they stay up.

You need to introduce yourself to our match day commentator in that case!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 20:41 - Apr 14 with 4091 viewsSaxonDale

On his way to writing himself into the West Ham history books- just scored to put them 1 up in the Europa League quarters.
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 21:40 - Apr 14 with 3923 viewsD_Alien

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 22:01 - Apr 14 with 3871 viewsdingdangblue

West Ham fans calling him.

Ballon D'orson 🤣

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQUskcpXMAIAKhZ?format=jpg
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 23:01]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 23:13 - Apr 14 with 3748 viewshammerdale

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 22:01 - Apr 14 by dingdangblue

West Ham fans calling him.

Ballon D'orson 🤣

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQUskcpXMAIAKhZ?format=jpg
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 23:01]

He was absolutely magnificent tonight, I've seen a lot of great defensive performances in my lifetime, Dawson tonight was up with the best
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 23:17 - Apr 14 with 3720 viewsdingdangblue

Shame he's denied a trip to the Nou Camp to play Barca in the semi's after Frankfurt shocked them tonight.

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 23:56 - Apr 14 with 3693 viewsjoecooke

Outstanding performance,if only his feet were as good as his head.Absolutely brilliant performance.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 00:12 - Apr 15 with 3673 viewsboromat

We also get quite a lot of mentions on the back of his success.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 00:33 - Apr 15 with 3648 viewsdingdangblue

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 23:56 - Apr 14 by joecooke

Outstanding performance,if only his feet were as good as his head.Absolutely brilliant performance.

Bit harsh that. I've not seen many current centre halves in the Premier League pass the ball or as comfortable on the ball as Dawson.

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 00:37 - Apr 15 with 3649 viewsDorkingDale

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 00:12 - Apr 15 by boromat

We also get quite a lot of mentions on the back of his success.

I know we're used to it, but I do get pissed off when they continue to use this "Rochdale" tag to define the lowest level of football.
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 01:08 - Apr 15 with 3606 viewsdingdangblue

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 00:37 - Apr 15 by DorkingDale

I know we're used to it, but I do get pissed off when they continue to use this "Rochdale" tag to define the lowest level of football.

I can't think of many players who have gone from League 2 to a European Cup semi final ? What's wrong with them highlighting this?

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 09:02 - Apr 15 with 3378 viewsfrenzied

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 01:08 - Apr 15 by dingdangblue

I can't think of many players who have gone from League 2 to a European Cup semi final ? What's wrong with them highlighting this?

Quite agree..its an outstanding achievement..

Im fairly sure when he first started playing footy his original position was not as a defender at all..poss midfield or centre forward.

He was clearly destined tp play at a higher level ..i hope he gets an England cap at some point
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 09:02 - Apr 15 with 3378 viewsNorthernDale

May I ask, would we get any money, if West Ham managed to win the Europa League or if Craig was called up to the England, even just for one game?
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:01 - Apr 15 with 3326 viewsboromat

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 09:02 - Apr 15 by NorthernDale

May I ask, would we get any money, if West Ham managed to win the Europa League or if Craig was called up to the England, even just for one game?

I very much doubt it. Depends on all the deals that have been done taking him to the club's after West Brom. I think if West Brom make some money then yes we'll probably get a percentage.

Unfortunately Watford just wanted rid of him so would imagine it was £2m and no add-ons.

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:25 - Apr 15 with 3293 viewsTomRAFC

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 09:02 - Apr 15 by frenzied

Quite agree..its an outstanding achievement..

Im fairly sure when he first started playing footy his original position was not as a defender at all..poss midfield or centre forward.

He was clearly destined tp play at a higher level ..i hope he gets an England cap at some point

He was a central midfielder when he played for Meanwood Primary.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 11:42 - Apr 15 with 3201 viewsdingdangblue

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:01 - Apr 15 by boromat

I very much doubt it. Depends on all the deals that have been done taking him to the club's after West Brom. I think if West Brom make some money then yes we'll probably get a percentage.

Unfortunately Watford just wanted rid of him so would imagine it was £2m and no add-ons.

If there was an England call up clause when he went to West Brom its possible it stays with him through his career - I'm sure West Ham would begrudge having to pay us a few hundred grand if it did happen.

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 09:55 - May 2 with 2427 viewsLaveritty

Jonathan Woodgate was eulogising about him on last night's MOTD2 and claimed that had he not been suspended then West Ham "probably don't concede that goal" and "he is THAT good in both areas!"

Come on Gareth - get him called up for England!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:01 - May 2 with 2413 viewsColDale

There was no international clause in the deal. West Brom maintained that had he got an England call up, we'd have made our money through a sell on so they'd have been paying us twice for the same level of success.
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:16 - May 2 with 2384 viewsLaveritty

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:01 - May 2 by ColDale

There was no international clause in the deal. West Brom maintained that had he got an England call up, we'd have made our money through a sell on so they'd have been paying us twice for the same level of success.

Putting aside the financial aspect of it though it would be nice to see him get a call up as reward for his talents and all round nice guy image!

No Bertie Big Bollox attitude from R Craig - as typified by the piece about him in Saturday's TVOS (via a feature on him in a Watford programme) where he comes across as grounded and level headed!

Southgate has always said he would pick players based on form rather than just the big names from big clubs so how about it Gareth?

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:18 - May 2 with 2373 viewsisitme

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:16 - May 2 by Laveritty

Putting aside the financial aspect of it though it would be nice to see him get a call up as reward for his talents and all round nice guy image!

No Bertie Big Bollox attitude from R Craig - as typified by the piece about him in Saturday's TVOS (via a feature on him in a Watford programme) where he comes across as grounded and level headed!

Southgate has always said he would pick players based on form rather than just the big names from big clubs so how about it Gareth?

Unfortunately he just lacks that yard of pace for international football, but what a career he has made for himself.
Dawson show reel from Thursday on 14:05 - May 2 with 2178 viewsboromat

Dawson show reel from Thursday on 10:18 - May 2 by isitme

Unfortunately he just lacks that yard of pace for international football, but what a career he has made for himself.

I'm not so sure about that, it's definitely the case if you mean him not being a 'world class' defender. But purely as an England international if you look at some of the central defenders that have been in the squad recently. Maguire isn't blessed with pace neither is Coady. And you could argue Dawson is more likely to contribute goals for.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024