Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 17:38 - Apr 18 with 5572 viewsWalboro

Well after an entertaining second half and a cracking goal coming out of the ground delighted for a change I went back to my car on Churchill St to find a parking ticket. I have parked in this spot probably for the last 10years the sign states No Parking 0800-1500 Mon - Fri yes I wasn’t thinking when I parked up but it’s a Bank Holiday the school is closed would I park there within that time when the school was open NO.I was a bit later coming out of the ground and there was another car with a ticket. RMBC get a grip I have just driven down Halifax Rd and 4 cars parked on double yellow lines on the footpath no attendant in sight.Just see if I can now appeal they are definitely stooping low targeting Dale fans for this or maybe he was a Biffos fan.
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 17:48 - Apr 18 with 5487 viewsDalenet

I presume it is outsourced and they always target football fans every week. Lost count of how many tickets they have issued on Wilbutts Lane at the Denehurst Park end
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 18:10 - Apr 18 with 5375 viewsonedalefan

No point in appealing. Had the same a few years ago and got nowhere.
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 20:39 - Apr 18 with 5029 viewskel

There was a discarded ticket next to the bus stop at the junction of the Sandy Lane/Edenfield Road lights after the game. It’s as though the person issued with it thought that if they littered the street with it their car reg would disappear too. Hope they get stung trying to appeal it.
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 23:23 - Apr 18 with 4768 viewsdingdangblue

This has happened before on Bank Holidays and over the Christmas fixtures. I always park on the other side of the bollards so see it every year. I guess once you've done it you won't do it again - an expensive lesson though. Easy pickings for the traffic wardens - I was late into the ground today so saw him gleefully turning up at 3.05 to pounce.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 00:16 - Apr 21 with 4207 viewsrickyprickles

My advice is just pay it & move on. Always the cheapest option, and it won’t go away. Oldham council are the same, on a match day. Yet on Union st where there are a lot of takeaways, and loads of constant dangerous parking, nothing.
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 07:52 - Apr 21 with 4087 viewsdale1968

I have been done a couple of times over the years annoying but as was proven by a friend yesterday these lowlife misery makers do not care.
His daughter was rushed in by him to hospital yesterday as she suffered from spinal cancer, and he blindly parked on double yellows whilst he rushed in to the hospital with his daughter who has now sadly passed away.
Only to come out to a ticketed car,which despite his protestations with the parking company they wont withdraw the ticket.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 09:01 - Apr 21 with 3999 viewspioneer

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 07:52 - Apr 21 by dale1968

I have been done a couple of times over the years annoying but as was proven by a friend yesterday these lowlife misery makers do not care.
His daughter was rushed in by him to hospital yesterday as she suffered from spinal cancer, and he blindly parked on double yellows whilst he rushed in to the hospital with his daughter who has now sadly passed away.
Only to come out to a ticketed car,which despite his protestations with the parking company they wont withdraw the ticket.

He is probably not in a good place for fighting this at the moment but Id be tempted to go to the press. Much as we dont like the evening news because of its shockingly poor coverage of all things dale they do have their uses for pathetic cases like this.
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 14:45 - Apr 21 with 3868 viewsdale1968

I agree and I will be helping him to fight this.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Login to get fewer ads

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 11:24 - Dec 26 with 2794 viewsWalboro

Daleys and anyone else attending todays game do not park down Churchill St at the side of Meanwood stores the vultures will be out issuing parking tickets there is no Christmas spirit with these guys and you won’t win the appeal.
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 12:01 - Dec 26 with 2664 viewskel

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 11:24 - Dec 26 by Walboro

Daleys and anyone else attending todays game do not park down Churchill St at the side of Meanwood stores the vultures will be out issuing parking tickets there is no Christmas spirit with these guys and you won’t win the appeal.

Alternatively, park legally and you won’t get a ticket.
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 12:24 - Dec 26 with 2568 viewsWalboro

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 12:01 - Dec 26 by kel

Alternatively, park legally and you won’t get a ticket.

With a comment like that I presume you are a parking warden??
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 12:29 - Dec 26 with 2553 viewskel

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 12:24 - Dec 26 by Walboro

With a comment like that I presume you are a parking warden??

So people that park legally are traffic wardens then?

Riiiiggghhhht.
Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 14:05 - Dec 26 with 2392 viewsblackdogblue

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 12:29 - Dec 26 by kel

So people that park legally are traffic wardens then?

Riiiiggghhhht.

Hmmmm… saying nowt

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 14:49 - Dec 26 with 2326 viewskel

Dale fans 0. RMBC parking Patrol 2 on 14:05 - Dec 26 by blackdogblue

Hmmmm… saying nowt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024