Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry 10:23 - Apr 20 with 1396 viewsSaintNick

What a surprise he visits the Queens and then gives an interview about it lol

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Prince Harry on 12:38 - Apr 20 with 1341 viewssaint901

He's become irrelevant and his media hungry wife doesn't like it.

So they need to visit interesting people and make controversial comments about it, in order to feed their narcissistic appetites and keep the advertising money flowing in.

As for the claim that he "founded" the Invictus Games - utter tosh. He lent his name to them (another example of attention seeking) but all the hard work is done elsewhere.

I'm a very long way from being a supporter of the monarchy but surely they and their PR teams can see phony prince and his ridiculous wife are parasites who will bring disgrace and bad publicity to them.

As for having a pop at his father and brother - whilst claiming to care for his grandmother - in what other family would that go unpunished by exile?
Prince Harry on 13:19 - Apr 20 with 1311 views1885_SFC

Old Ginger Hewitt & wife must have a new book coming out.

Old School is Cool

Prince Harry on 14:25 - Apr 20 with 1248 viewsBerber

Prince Harry on 12:38 - Apr 20 by saint901

He's become irrelevant and his media hungry wife doesn't like it.

So they need to visit interesting people and make controversial comments about it, in order to feed their narcissistic appetites and keep the advertising money flowing in.

As for the claim that he "founded" the Invictus Games - utter tosh. He lent his name to them (another example of attention seeking) but all the hard work is done elsewhere.

I'm a very long way from being a supporter of the monarchy but surely they and their PR teams can see phony prince and his ridiculous wife are parasites who will bring disgrace and bad publicity to them.

As for having a pop at his father and brother - whilst claiming to care for his grandmother - in what other family would that go unpunished by exile?

I initially thought as you do. Then my wife (wise, very wise) suggested that what he was referring to might have been the super tw@t Prince Andrew. He has got the queen to sub him, inviting him back to events etc. It would seem that she hasn’t the heart to keep him at arms (barge pole) distance.Of course, since his tantrums, HRH has shown similar “entitlement” characteristics.
Prince Harry on 14:34 - Apr 20 with 1235 viewsSadoldgit

It’s good to see that the ex Royal couple are keeping their heads down and getting on with a normal life…..oh!
Prince Harry on 22:24 - Apr 20 with 1096 viewskingslandstand1

Prince Harry on 14:34 - Apr 20 by Sadoldgit

It’s good to see that the ex Royal couple are keeping their heads down and getting on with a normal life…..oh!

Wonder who paud for his security
Prince Harry on 06:44 - Apr 21 with 974 viewsHeisenberg

Is the one who hung out with a sex trafficker with a taste for young girls still in favour ? The one who as a middle aged man liked young girls and has just paid off one. Are we still paying for his security ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Prince Harry on 07:50 - Apr 21 with 937 viewsPatfromPoole

To coin a saintwizzler phrase……

Can he play at centre-back?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Prince Harry on 10:53 - Apr 21 with 829 viewsSadoldgit

They are a strong bunch. Many of them seem to have a complete lack of self awareness. By deliberately not acknowledging that he has missed his Dad and his brother he has added more fuel to the rift fire. By taking in the mantle of being the only one the Queen confides in about certain things and making sure she has the right people around her (wtf?) more so. I fully understand his desire to stand down from Royal duties and have a relatively normal life, but you can’t have it both ways. Go and stay away from all things Royal or stay and carry on in the circus, one or the other.
Login to get fewer ads

Prince Harry on 14:07 - Apr 21 with 734 views1885_SFC

Prince Harry on 06:44 - Apr 21 by Heisenberg

Is the one who hung out with a sex trafficker with a taste for young girls still in favour ? The one who as a middle aged man liked young girls and has just paid off one. Are we still paying for his security ?

How dare you!

He has no recollection of ever meeting that young girl and I for one believe him.

Old School is Cool

Prince Harry on 14:44 - Apr 21 with 703 viewsJaySaint

I am unsure what he means when saying he is making sure the Queen is "protected"

Regardless of what people think of our country, the establishment is quite capable of that, without needing a pretty dim idiot like him coming over to save the day.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Prince Harry on 15:33 - Apr 21 with 664 viewssaint901

He needs something to sell on the latest talk show or book or whatever he and his ridiculous wife are doing next.

Let's not forget that the spoilt brat is suing the police for having the temerity to decide not to protect a private citizen.

His pop at his brother and father who he clearly labeled as not the right people to be around the queen is going to make for a socially distanced balcony when (not if) he accepts Granny's invitation. (He's bound to accept because it gives him something else to tell US talk shows).

He's a bit of joke character now and even if he could play at CB, I'd be giving up my ticket in protest if we signed him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024