Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Desperate for attention or what🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤑🤑🤑 18:26 - May 6 with 1679 viewssaint68

Fuk me...this is newsworthy..well at least on incubator Island it would seem 🤔🥱

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/ex-portsmouth-man-gavi

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Desperate for attention or what🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤑🤑🤑 on 00:05 - May 7 with 1449 viewsPatfromPoole

Not sure I’d want him cutting my hair…..

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Desperate for attention or what🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤑🤑🤑 on 06:49 - May 7 with 1359 views1ASIN12

I dont think there is w week goes by where that newspapper / web site does not mention Southampton / portsmouth in the same article.

The writers or the editors have a chip on their shoulders for sure.
Desperate for attention or what🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤑🤑🤑 on 08:07 - May 7 with 1313 viewsSaintNick

The sports Editor there is a dyed in the wool Pompey fan and has written books on the subject, he clearly has an agenda and it is strange that a newspaper such as the news should almost condone violence.

On the other hand at least the News is still a paper staffed by local people and run from Portsmouth, unlike the Daily Echo where they closed their premises at Redbridge and sub edit it in Newport in Wales with a small reporting staff operating out of Ocean Village

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Desperate for attention or what🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤑🤑🤑 on 09:04 - May 7 with 1248 viewsRon11

Desperate for attention or what🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤑🤑🤑 on 08:07 - May 7 by SaintNick

The sports Editor there is a dyed in the wool Pompey fan and has written books on the subject, he clearly has an agenda and it is strange that a newspaper such as the news should almost condone violence.

On the other hand at least the News is still a paper staffed by local people and run from Portsmouth, unlike the Daily Echo where they closed their premises at Redbridge and sub edit it in Newport in Wales with a small reporting staff operating out of Ocean Village

And they give the grammar/spelling police plenty of opportunities.
Desperate for attention or what🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤑🤑🤑 on 10:27 - May 9 with 848 viewsChesham_Saint

From being a "star" player a the Old Girl, to a hospital porter? That's a hell of a step up in career for the welsh tvvat.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Desperate for attention or what🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤑🤑🤑 on 15:21 - May 9 with 713 viewsTimSaint

WAC

Why bring this up again now, when it actually happened 19 years ago ?

I know their season is over and there isn't much news about, but they really are click baiting !!

Why not do an article on all the players that will be leaving them this summer ? Or: The Play Offs - Where It All Went Wrong ?

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024