Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richarlison... 17:36 - May 15 with 2510 views1885_SFC

I have no idea how the vile little cheating coont is allowed to get away with what he does. He falls over whenever a fly lands on him just to waste time... but worse still, he goes down in the box when there is no foul/contact - and the truly hopeless ref falls for it once again by giving a penalty.

I know Elijah will sing the poor referee's praises, it's a difficult job, they're not bent, blah blah blah - but referees in charge of Everton's games need a head's up on Richarlison's antics, and Richarlison himself should get banned from English football for blatant, continuous cheating.

Old School is Cool

Richarlison... on 17:39 - May 15 with 2472 viewsBerber

He works the rules to his advantage. His other abilities means I would have him in our team any day of the week.
Richarlison... on 18:01 - May 15 with 2417 viewskingslandstand1

Richarlison... on 17:39 - May 15 by Berber

He works the rules to his advantage. His other abilities means I would have him in our team any day of the week.

He is def one of those players that everyone hates but would love him in your team. Well, might do but he is just a little cheating sh1t

As they were walking off at HT I just wanted that Brentford defender to smack him one and give him something to actually moan about!

And now with Brentford in front wouldn't it be wonderful if they went down and we are able to stop the red side from winning the league
Richarlison... on 18:05 - May 15 with 2397 views1885_SFC

Richarlison... on 18:01 - May 15 by kingslandstand1

He is def one of those players that everyone hates but would love him in your team. Well, might do but he is just a little cheating sh1t

As they were walking off at HT I just wanted that Brentford defender to smack him one and give him something to actually moan about!

And now with Brentford in front wouldn't it be wonderful if they went down and we are able to stop the red side from winning the league

Amen to that.

Old School is Cool

Richarlison... on 19:19 - May 15 with 2269 viewssaintwizzler

They haven’t got a Shane Long who wins free kicks, runs around a lot and scores a goal every 6 games though!
Fuk em.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Richarlison... on 20:07 - May 15 with 2216 viewsElijahK

You read my mind 1885! 😂

But look what you’ve gotta keep in mind I’d that certain “regulations” need to be fulfilled for a cautioning to be given for simulation. As there are some things that could/should change around it, like how I would say that you should get a red for it, as trying to cheat to get a penalty, which will most likely be a goal, is like trying to cheat to stop a goal scoring opportunity, which is usually a red card. As that would cut down on it as well as suspending those players for games to come, but the fact is that right now, that’s not the rules, so you can’t really criticise refs/officials for keeping to the LOTG/what they’re told to do.

As for a player to get booked for simulation, there’s basically 4 tick boxes to be filled.
Firstly, it pretty much needs to be in the box as it’s only there that players get cautioned for simulation as it’s only their that the ref falling for it can make a major impact.
Secondly, there needs to actually be the player calling for it, so that it’s not like they’ve slipped up and know that so are trying to get back on with the game and wasn’t attempting to dive.
Thirdly, there LITERALLY has to be NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER, unless it is MINIMAL (aka like what a butterfly/a bit of wind can cause), as even if there’s a slight bit of contact and a player goes over, they could argue that the contact is what made them fall over, and whether the ref thinks it’s a foul or not is irrelevant as that contact is what made them fall (which is usually complete BS, but can actually happen at times).
And lastly, is that all the other 3 things the ref is 100% certain about, which quite often isn’t the case. As if there’s any doubt, then it’s a lot easier/less controversial to just say a player went down easy and play on, than it is to book them for simulation. As like other scenarios (Denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity, a keeper being outside his box, the ball being over the line etc) you’ve gotta be 100% certain for calls like that, so that there’s less controversy around the game.

But because of all of these things you have to pass to be able to caution someone for simulation, that’s why I think it should be a red card as punishment, but until IFAB change the law then that’s how it is. As the dirty pr*cks like Richarlison, Son, Salah, Ronaldo etc shouldn’t get away with it and should get a lot more punishment than they do
[Post edited 15 May 2022 20:08]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Richarlison... on 20:21 - May 15 with 2182 viewsBazza

Richarlison... on 20:07 - May 15 by ElijahK

You read my mind 1885! 😂

But look what you’ve gotta keep in mind I’d that certain “regulations” need to be fulfilled for a cautioning to be given for simulation. As there are some things that could/should change around it, like how I would say that you should get a red for it, as trying to cheat to get a penalty, which will most likely be a goal, is like trying to cheat to stop a goal scoring opportunity, which is usually a red card. As that would cut down on it as well as suspending those players for games to come, but the fact is that right now, that’s not the rules, so you can’t really criticise refs/officials for keeping to the LOTG/what they’re told to do.

As for a player to get booked for simulation, there’s basically 4 tick boxes to be filled.
Firstly, it pretty much needs to be in the box as it’s only there that players get cautioned for simulation as it’s only their that the ref falling for it can make a major impact.
Secondly, there needs to actually be the player calling for it, so that it’s not like they’ve slipped up and know that so are trying to get back on with the game and wasn’t attempting to dive.
Thirdly, there LITERALLY has to be NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER, unless it is MINIMAL (aka like what a butterfly/a bit of wind can cause), as even if there’s a slight bit of contact and a player goes over, they could argue that the contact is what made them fall over, and whether the ref thinks it’s a foul or not is irrelevant as that contact is what made them fall (which is usually complete BS, but can actually happen at times).
And lastly, is that all the other 3 things the ref is 100% certain about, which quite often isn’t the case. As if there’s any doubt, then it’s a lot easier/less controversial to just say a player went down easy and play on, than it is to book them for simulation. As like other scenarios (Denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity, a keeper being outside his box, the ball being over the line etc) you’ve gotta be 100% certain for calls like that, so that there’s less controversy around the game.

But because of all of these things you have to pass to be able to caution someone for simulation, that’s why I think it should be a red card as punishment, but until IFAB change the law then that’s how it is. As the dirty pr*cks like Richarlison, Son, Salah, Ronaldo etc shouldn’t get away with it and should get a lot more punishment than they do

No doubt you’ve highlighted correctly the rules situation as is current. What a pathetic
unfit for purpose set of rules, don’t the rule makers ever watch games? Diving by skilful players is commonplace and is becoming more frequent each season while refs are quick to give penalties.
Richarlison... on 22:10 - May 15 with 2131 viewsElijahK

Richarlison... on 20:21 - May 15 by Bazza

No doubt you’ve highlighted correctly the rules situation as is current. What a pathetic
unfit for purpose set of rules, don’t the rule makers ever watch games? Diving by skilful players is commonplace and is becoming more frequent each season while refs are quick to give penalties.

Yeah well that’s your opinion and many would agree, and even quite a few refs (like myself) would also agree, but unfortunately whilst the rules are how they are, and we’re told to do certain stuff, then we can’t change too much about it. It’s just it’s really IFAB that should get the blame, and not the refs as they’re just in the middle of it all.

But I think the “tick boxes” we’ve gotta fill for us to be able to give a cautioning, should mean that they get a red, as that would certainly bring an end/reduce the amount of diving that takes place, as they could cost their team by going down to 10 men, and costing their teams the game.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 22:20]

Richarlison... (n/t) on 22:18 - May 15 with 2120 viewsElijahK

Richarlison... on 20:21 - May 15 by Bazza

[Post edited 15 May 2022 22:19]

Login to get fewer ads

Richarlison... on 23:03 - May 15 with 2057 viewscocklebreath

Richarlison... on 20:07 - May 15 by ElijahK

You read my mind 1885! 😂

Zzzzz

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Richarlison... on 23:54 - May 15 with 2033 viewsElijahK

Richarlison... on 23:03 - May 15 by cocklebreath

Zzzzz

Must be annoying actually having someone on here who knows a thing or two about the LOTG

Richarlison... on 07:16 - May 16 with 1929 viewssaintwizzler

Richarlison... on 23:54 - May 15 by ElijahK

Must be annoying actually having someone on here who knows a thing or two about the LOTG

Yes and when they say loose instead of lose constantly.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:49 - May 16 with 1701 viewsBerber

Richarlison... on 07:16 - May 16 by saintwizzler

Yes and when they say loose instead of lose constantly.

Richarlison... on 09:54 - May 17 with 1580 viewssaint901

I think we can agree that many teams have players who "win" free kicks when it's not warranted. Most of them tend to be forwards. In this season we need look no further than our own Shane Long. I recall many players from Brighton, Burnley, Wolves, this season against us, doing the same.

It's frustrating, annoying and unnecessary but players are being coached to "make the most" of the "rules of the game".

Sorry - simulation and going over an already outstretched leg is cheating.

You don't see it in amateur football perhaps because the fouls are more obvious as the players are clumsier or perhaps because the ref is not as good, experienced, fit and will only blow when a clear and obvious foul is committed.

You don't really see this canker coming in until perhaps the higher levels of semi pro teams (often coached by ex pros).

And it could be ended quickly. Players are coached to fall over and make the most of contact. Review each game and for every attempt to con the ref into giving a foul, count one. When the score for a team in a season reaches say 30, deduct 3 points. Deduct another point for every ten instances.

Problem would end overnight.
Richarlison... on 13:25 - May 20 with 1456 viewsElijahK

You lot see this now?
Just an embarrassment to the game…

https://www.givemesport.com/88010423-richarlisons-tweet-to-jamie-carragher-goes-

Richarlison... on 13:34 - May 20 with 1416 viewsPatfromPoole

Richarlison... on 13:25 - May 20 by ElijahK

You lot see this now?

https://www.givemesport.com/88010423-richarlisons-tweet-to-jamie-carragher-goes-

Carragher hasn’t helped himself with some of his antics over the years, so he’s fair game to be criticised.

Richarlison is a thoroughly nasty piece of work though.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Richarlison... on 14:12 - May 20 with 1382 viewssolent_toffee

Richarlison... on 13:25 - May 20 by ElijahK

You lot see this now?

Why is that an embarrassment to the game. Carragher has acted unprofessionally every Everton game he’s covered this season with his “gerrup will yeh” particularly in the recent derby where it was Carragher who was embarrassing himself constantly moaning about Everton players as though he was a Kopite sitting in a pub outside the ground, whilst giving a pass to the likes of Mane and Salah for their antics.

Good on Richarlison for calling the spitting coont out.
Richarlison... on 15:37 - May 20 with 1316 viewsElijahK

Richarlison... on 14:12 - May 20 by solent_toffee

Why is that an embarrassment to the game. Carragher has acted unprofessionally every Everton game he’s covered this season with his “gerrup will yeh” particularly in the recent derby where it was Carragher who was embarrassing himself constantly moaning about Everton players as though he was a Kopite sitting in a pub outside the ground, whilst giving a pass to the likes of Mane and Salah for their antics.

Good on Richarlison for calling the spitting coont out.

Because it all came from when Richarlison dived and Carragher (who yes can be an idiot at times) called him out for it, and criticised him for it (which he deserves). As yeah Salah, Mane, Son, Fernandes all do also dive lots, but not to the same degree and margin as Richarlison does. As they’ll all mainly dive in the box and might exaggerate a hand in the face, but Richarlison will dive anywhere and will also go down with a pinki thinner making contact with him.
As more commentators should call out the divers for what they do, and it’s not like yesterday makes up for how much of an embarrassment Richarlison is to the game

Richarlison... on 16:05 - May 20 with 1301 viewssolent_toffee

Richarlison... on 15:37 - May 20 by ElijahK

Because it all came from when Richarlison dived and Carragher (who yes can be an idiot at times) called him out for it, and criticised him for it (which he deserves). As yeah Salah, Mane, Son, Fernandes all do also dive lots, but not to the same degree and margin as Richarlison does. As they’ll all mainly dive in the box and might exaggerate a hand in the face, but Richarlison will dive anywhere and will also go down with a pinki thinner making contact with him.
As more commentators should call out the divers for what they do, and it’s not like yesterday makes up for how much of an embarrassment Richarlison is to the game

This is the one where Richarlison got his foot caught in the turf and twisted his ankle and Spitty screamed at him to get up.

Either way, Richarlison has been great in a season of crap, really puts himself about and has shown tremendous character and leadership. As others have said, he’d walk into the Saints team and you would all love him.
Richarlison... on 17:05 - May 20 with 1244 views1885_SFC

Richarlison... on 16:05 - May 20 by solent_toffee

This is the one where Richarlison got his foot caught in the turf and twisted his ankle and Spitty screamed at him to get up.

Either way, Richarlison has been great in a season of crap, really puts himself about and has shown tremendous character and leadership. As others have said, he’d walk into the Saints team and you would all love him.

He's a coont. He'd walk into Saints' team because we're equally as crap as you. But I can't stand the coont. He's a cheating pr1ck who goes down if you brush him with a feather duster... and then stays down forever feigning a career-ending injury. But the most annoying thing about the slimy little coont is... he does it again & again & again - and gets away with it from weak refs. What happened to the 'play on, it's not a head injury' rule?

Carragher is also a grade A w*nker by the way.

Old School is Cool

Richarlison... on 17:14 - May 20 with 1226 viewssolent_toffee

Richarlison... on 17:05 - May 20 by 1885_SFC

He's a coont. He'd walk into Saints' team because we're equally as crap as you. But I can't stand the coont. He's a cheating pr1ck who goes down if you brush him with a feather duster... and then stays down forever feigning a career-ending injury. But the most annoying thing about the slimy little coont is... he does it again & again & again - and gets away with it from weak refs. What happened to the 'play on, it's not a head injury' rule?

The way you’ve described him there, could easily be the same for several dozens of players in the premier league. Most teams have one, the bigger teams have several, although from the top of my head I can’t think of many Saints who fit the bill.
Richarlison... on 17:23 - May 20 with 1222 views1885_SFC

Richarlison... on 17:14 - May 20 by solent_toffee

The way you’ve described him there, could easily be the same for several dozens of players in the premier league. Most teams have one, the bigger teams have several, although from the top of my head I can’t think of many Saints who fit the bill.

The nearest in the PL is Almirón at Newcastle. Spends more time diving than... Tom Daley. Him and Richarlison still carry the 'South American disease' into English football to this day. I know it's taught/learnt/accepted in that part of the world - but a few red cards for hilarious acting would soon put an end to the scourge.

Alas, most English referees have the balls the size of a squirrel.

Old School is Cool

Richarlison... on 18:01 - May 20 with 1193 viewsElijahK

Richarlison... on 16:05 - May 20 by solent_toffee

Well if was the game with the image I’ve seen then fair enough, but at the same time if the dirty player didn’t go down soo often and consistently, then no one would’ve criticised him for it. It’s just like when you do it soo often, people just think that it’s always simulation, and never an actual injury.
And yeah I agree that he is a top quality player, but just because your at the top, doesn’t mean that your not embarrassing by some of the other things they might do, as he’s by far the worst diver in the prem( as at least other decent players that do it don’t do it to the same extent as he does)
[Post edited 20 May 2022 18:13]

Richarlison... on 18:04 - May 20 with 1185 viewsElijahK

Richarlison... on 17:05 - May 20 by 1885_SFC

Well like what happened in the Liverpool game, they usually play on, it’s just usually the tea takes get the ball/it goes out of play, meaning that they get treated and the game is halted.
Although you are right as some don’t always do this, but most do.

Richarlison... on 18:05 - May 20 with 1181 viewsElijahK

Richarlison... on 17:23 - May 20 by 1885_SFC

The nearest in the PL is Almirón at Newcastle. Spends more time diving than... Tom Daley. Him and Richarlison still carry the 'South American disease' into English football to this day. I know it's taught/learnt/accepted in that part of the world - but a few red cards for hilarious acting would soon put an end to the scourge.

Alas, most English referees have the balls the size of a squirrel.

Or just simply they’ve got rules/regulations they’ve gotta follow to keep their job, irrelevant of what they’d want/prefer to do

Richarlison... on 19:05 - May 20 with 1129 viewsericofarabia

Spitty was going to compose a montage of Dickarses diving, simulation of life threatening injuries and then miraculous recoveries to show before Sunday's Sky matches to justify his comments .... but sadly even after editing it was so long that they'd miss the 1st half of the televised game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024