Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic manager 21:38 - May 17 with 5498 viewssaint68

Another year of this clown is suicide

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Pathetic manager on 11:22 - May 18 with 1169 viewsElijahK

Pathetic manager on 10:55 - May 18 by MytchettSaint

So no matter how bad things get under Ralph, we should stick with him in case we get someone worse…?

I said before, he’s not had much to work with. No one is denying that. But it doesn’t change the fact he is very limited tactically and it would appear motivationally.

I think I’d rather take a chance, put a bit of trust in the new owners and see if we can actually find someone who might offer us a bit more in those areas. And do you know what, it might not work out. That’s life. It’s a bit like buying a new car, the old one gets you from A to B, but it’s showing a few worrying signs. Let’s not trade it in for a newer model in case the new one isn’t any better…

No that’s not what I’ve said. As I literally wrote a comment before this saying that we might wanna get rid of him now, it’s just that if we are going to do so then we need a manager with PL experience and really need to sort this team out, as without both (especially the team) then we won’t be competing whatsoever and will probably be in the relegation battles next season.

So if we do go for the likes of Shean Dyche or someone else with experience in the prem, then yeah I wouldn’t be as bothered. But if we don’t then I don’t see the point in sacking him.
As at the end of the day, who’s in charge is gonna be pretty irrelevant next season unless we sort this squad out, as with the way some of those players are performing at the moment, we’re certainly at major risk of going down no matter who’s in charge.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Pathetic manager on 11:25 - May 18 with 1165 viewsElijahK

Pathetic manager on 11:01 - May 18 by saint22

According to Martin (its LIVE and I am a c*nt) Tyler Forster is off so that means newly contracted AM will be sat there watching balls fly by him at his near post on numerous occasions next season

Well that’s why we’re getting this new polish keeper from Feyanord for free as his contracts up.

Pathetic manager on 11:41 - May 18 with 1121 viewsMytchettSaint

Pathetic manager on 11:22 - May 18 by ElijahK

No that’s not what I’ve said. As I literally wrote a comment before this saying that we might wanna get rid of him now, it’s just that if we are going to do so then we need a manager with PL experience and really need to sort this team out, as without both (especially the team) then we won’t be competing whatsoever and will probably be in the relegation battles next season.

So if we do go for the likes of Shean Dyche or someone else with experience in the prem, then yeah I wouldn’t be as bothered. But if we don’t then I don’t see the point in sacking him.
As at the end of the day, who’s in charge is gonna be pretty irrelevant next season unless we sort this squad out, as with the way some of those players are performing at the moment, we’re certainly at major risk of going down no matter who’s in charge.

Ok, missed that comment.

I’m not sure I’d want Dyche in charge. But I’d like to think he’d sort out our soft underbelly.

I know you have been pro Ralph but do you think his time is up now?

He’s lost the majority of the fans now it seems. Once that happens, your position as manager is pretty much untenable.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Pathetic manager on 11:54 - May 18 with 1091 viewssaint22

Pathetic manager on 11:25 - May 18 by ElijahK

Well that’s why we’re getting this new polish keeper from Feyanord for free as his contracts up.

Oh you know that factually do you?

Lets hope he hasn't watched our last ten games.....
Pathetic manager on 12:16 - May 18 with 1069 viewsgeezershoong1

Please not Dyche - most boring football ever.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Pathetic manager on 12:16 - May 18 with 1067 viewsElijahK

Pathetic manager on 11:41 - May 18 by MytchettSaint

Ok, missed that comment.

I’m not sure I’d want Dyche in charge. But I’d like to think he’d sort out our soft underbelly.

I know you have been pro Ralph but do you think his time is up now?

He’s lost the majority of the fans now it seems. Once that happens, your position as manager is pretty much untenable.

Yeah well like I said in my original comments, I’m going to the Leicester game on Sunday, and if that’s a piss poor performance then maybe he does need to move on. As I myself wasn’t at the game yesterday, but just from how everyone’s reacted to the game I can tell that it really wasn’t good and that we should’ve done better.

It’s just I don’t think it’s fully down to Ralph, but at the same time I don’t think he helps his case by some of his decisions and isn’t necessarily the man for the job anymore. But I’m waiting until, the Leicester game to make up my mind completely on what I personally want

Pathetic manager on 17:42 - May 18 with 894 viewstel

The style of play three years ago was predictable and boring. and three years later exactly the same.
Clubs know how we play which is why we are so easy to beat and a tactically naïve Manager who doesn't know how to change it. Last night said it all.
Square pegs in round holes constantly. Line up always baffling.
Southampton are at their best when attacking so as soon as we score first we then try and defend for the rest of the game with defenders who don't know how too.
Keep hearing Manager does not know his best side. Really! Time to change then, In the wrong job
Pathetic manager on 07:57 - May 19 with 760 viewssaintwizzler

Excuse number 76

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024