Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale MBE 22:47 - Jun 1 with 5636 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Son.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:01 - Jun 2 with 1106 viewsKilkennyjack

Gareth Bale MBE on 11:02 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

I was in the audience for that.

Well played Loh …. 👏🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:11 - Jun 2 with 1095 viewsraynor94

Just reading how proud he his of receiving the award.

During the pandemic, he donated £500.000 to the Welsh NHS, and €500.000 to the Spanish health authority.

Hats off Gareth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:26 - Jun 2 with 1073 viewsChief

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:11 - Jun 2 by raynor94

During the pandemic, he donated £500.000 to the Welsh NHS, and €500.000 to the Spanish health authority.

Hats off Gareth

Why does he need an unelected parasite and what's fast becoming a totalitarian dictator to tell him how good those gestures were?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:34 - Jun 2 with 1053 viewsDr_Winston

Maybe Bale doesn't like Annibyniaeth types and accepted the award just to wind them up?

He spent most of his early career training and playing in England. Perhaps he isn't a hate filled misanthrope.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:40 - Jun 2 with 1045 viewsVincent_Vega

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:34 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

Maybe Bale doesn't like Annibyniaeth types and accepted the award just to wind them up?

He spent most of his early career training and playing in England. Perhaps he isn't a hate filled misanthrope.

If you want a giggle have a look at the Facebook and Twitter comments on his official pages thanking the queen. The free wales army types are losing their collective pwp over it 😂😂😂

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:42 - Jun 2 with 1041 viewsChief

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:34 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

Judging by his comments he's very much a monarchist. Which is nauseating, but it is what it is, maybe one day he'll grow up.

But it's a few days out from one of Wales's largest sporting days ever and is this what Wales fans want to be discussing? The people who've actually backed Bale for years? Long before beaurocrats had ever heard of him. No it's not.

Poor form Bale.

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:44 - Jun 2 with 1038 viewsDr_Winston

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:40 - Jun 2 by Vincent_Vega

If you want a giggle have a look at the Facebook and Twitter comments on his official pages thanking the queen. The free wales army types are losing their collective pwp over it 😂😂😂

I particularly like the guy who threw a strop and declared John Charles to be the best ever Wales player instead, only for dozens of people to point out that it was actually John Charles CBE.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:45 - Jun 2 with 1037 viewsDr_Winston

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:42 - Jun 2 by Chief

Judging by his comments he's very much a monarchist. Which is nauseating, but it is what it is, maybe one day he'll grow up.

But it's a few days out from one of Wales's largest sporting days ever and is this what Wales fans want to be discussing? The people who've actually backed Bale for years? Long before beaurocrats had ever heard of him. No it's not.

Poor form Bale.

I doubt most people would be discussing it at all if it wasn't for the amount of people losing their minds over the subject.

Most would have quietly thought "well done" and gone about their day.

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale MBE on 13:01 - Jun 2 with 1032 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:42 - Jun 2 by Chief

Poor form Bale.

He is focussed on making money raising his profile getting Wales to the World cup and probably now creating jobs preferably in Wales.

He has at least two investments in Cardiff joint ventures with Brains. The £300k he was making upto last week can be put to good use. I believe he is embarking on a long business career. As such it is good not to offend any group and accept gongs and awards with good grace.

He is one of Wales's richest people at 33. The pro Monarch stuff is good for business and provides good networking and sponsorship possibilities He may have private view on the institution but no point offending potential English customers who love him from his Spurs and Southampton days.

Business is business. It is good to see him getting his money to work rather than sticking it in a bank to rot.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2022 13:03]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Gareth Bale MBE on 13:31 - Jun 2 with 1012 viewsVincent_Vega

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:44 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

I particularly like the guy who threw a strop and declared John Charles to be the best ever Wales player instead, only for dozens of people to point out that it was actually John Charles CBE.

It’s so funny. Also the same lot crying about madrid fans being disrespectful and running him down are now being disrespectful and running him down. Ian Curtis made a point that when his pops had one nothing but praise.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Gareth Bale MBE on 13:49 - Jun 2 with 1004 viewsraynor94

It's making my day, Dentist's will need to be on call with all the gnashing of teeth

Gareth Bale MBE on 14:38 - Jun 2 with 978 viewsGwyn737

See also Ivor Alchurch, Gareth Edwards, Anthony Hopkins .. the list goes on.
Gareth Bale MBE on 16:15 - Jun 2 with 929 views73__73

Gareth Bale MBE on 13:01 - Jun 2 by ReslovenSwan1

He is focussed on making money raising his profile getting Wales to the World cup and probably now creating jobs preferably in Wales.

He has at least two investments in Cardiff joint ventures with Brains. The £300k he was making upto last week can be put to good use. I believe he is embarking on a long business career. As such it is good not to offend any group and accept gongs and awards with good grace.

He is one of Wales's richest people at 33. The pro Monarch stuff is good for business and provides good networking and sponsorship possibilities He may have private view on the institution but no point offending potential English customers who love him from his Spurs and Southampton days.

Business is business. It is good to see him getting his money to work rather than sticking it in a bank to rot.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2022 13:03]

That of course is your opinion, but could also be a load of nonsense.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Gareth Bale MBE on 16:30 - Jun 2 with 935 viewsbennytheblue

Gareth Bale MBE on 12:11 - Jun 2 by raynor94

Hats off Gareth

He’s been giving vast amounts to the kids hospitals around South Wales for ages
Gareth Bale MBE on 16:38 - Jun 2 with 933 viewsBoundy

Gareth Bale MBE on 23:30 - Jun 1 by Chief

Uch a fi.

He needs no validation from the British Royal family or a Tory government for his achievements and work.

Very disheartening he's accepted it.

Gone down in my estimation a lot.

he'll be heart broken when he finds out

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Gareth Bale MBE on 18:57 - Jun 2 with 885 viewsChief

Gareth Bale MBE on 16:38 - Jun 2 by Boundy

he'll be heart broken when he finds out

Well I'm just one man, but I won't be alone at the game on Sunday in perhaps not lauding him and singing his name as loudly as I would have, but I won't be the only one.

So we'll see how he likes a more muted reception at his international games. he's used to it at club level I suppose.

As I say, by accepting this, at this time, and it being announced now, he's badly misread the room.

Gareth Bale MBE on 19:41 - Jun 2 with 862 viewsLohengrin

Gareth Bale MBE on 18:57 - Jun 2 by Chief

Well I'm just one man, but I won't be alone at the game on Sunday in perhaps not lauding him and singing his name as loudly as I would have, but I won't be the only one.

So we'll see how he likes a more muted reception at his international games. he's used to it at club level I suppose.

As I say, by accepting this, at this time, and it being announced now, he's badly misread the room.

😊

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gareth Bale MBE on 20:27 - Jun 2 with 830 viewsChief

Gareth Bale MBE on 19:41 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

😊

Yea absolutely nauseating.

But that flag will not be on show at legoland Sunday.

But you've got upon a tragic thing in all this - he's now loved by gammons and Saes - the people who for years have belittled his achievements. But has alienated a section of people who've supported him and back him for years.

Sad and very unnecessary turn of events at a terrible time.

Gareth Bale MBE on 20:29 - Jun 2 with 830 viewsBoundy

Gareth Bale MBE on 18:57 - Jun 2 by Chief

How sad ,that because someone who's been recognised not only for his contribution to football but also charity is now seen as pariah because he accepted an award ." more muted reception at his international games" if that doesn't work why not go the whole hog and burn him a the stake. I honestly can't believe how funny that reads , I'm afraid to say but this has given me another example as to why this I believe rampant nationalism is not only pathetic but dangerous .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Gareth Bale MBE on 20:36 - Jun 2 with 821 viewsChief

Gareth Bale MBE on 20:29 - Jun 2 by Boundy

How sad ,that because someone who's been recognised not only for his contribution to football but also charity is now seen as pariah because he accepted an award ." more muted reception at his international games" if that doesn't work why not go the whole hog and burn him a the stake. I honestly can't believe how funny that reads , I'm afraid to say but this has given me another example as to why this I believe rampant nationalism is not only pathetic but dangerous .

Getting the MBE isn't the achievement. Doing what he did is the achievement. So being recognised for it by an unelected nonce harbouring parasite and a wannabe dictator is an embarrassment.

Take all nationalism out of it. The fact that Bale has to provide charity to the NHS because the clowns party who signed off on Bale's 'honour' have underfunded services for years.

Yes rampant nationalism is pathetic and dangerous. The country's in a mess, people are visiting foodbanks daily but it's ok a woman who was born into privilege is still alive so let's have a party.

Yes British Nationalism is pathetic, dangerous and outdated. 'Member of the British Empire'. It's 2022 ffs.

Gareth Bale MBE on 20:42 - Jun 2 with 817 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/queens-birthd

Here's some more people who deserve to be marched over the border, if we get rid of every Welsh person who has ever accepted an honour I think we can resolve the traffic congestion on the M4 at Newport. Alternatively, we could gently acknowledge the skill, dedication and good work of others.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Gareth Bale MBE on 20:53 - Jun 2 with 806 viewsGwyn737

Gareth Bale MBE on 20:42 - Jun 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/queens-birthd

Here's some more people who deserve to be marched over the border, if we get rid of every Welsh person who has ever accepted an honour I think we can resolve the traffic congestion on the M4 at Newport. Alternatively, we could gently acknowledge the skill, dedication and good work of others.

It does seem like an odd reaction from some of the Indy types -
Disowning generations of Wales brightest and best 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’d call that pretty childish and yet another example of choosing not to promote Wales but say how nasty the English are.

Meanwhile your average English person has no idea that the is this hate for them (and why would they?). They then get accused of being arrogant.

It’s the politics of four year olds.
Gareth Bale MBE on 21:01 - Jun 2 with 794 views73__73

Gareth Bale MBE on 20:27 - Jun 2 by Chief

Yea absolutely nauseating.

But that flag will not be on show at legoland Sunday.

But you've got upon a tragic thing in all this - he's now loved by gammons and Saes - the people who for years have belittled his achievements. But has alienated a section of people who've supported him and back him for years.

Sad and very unnecessary turn of events at a terrible time.

Pull yourself together man.......

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Gareth Bale MBE on 21:02 - Jun 2 with 797 viewsraynor94

Yet the same people who find his award nauseating, will be peeing their pants if he scores a last minute winner to take us to a World Cup.

Hypocritical bullshite

Gareth Bale MBE on 21:18 - Jun 2 with 778 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Gareth Bale MBE on 21:02 - Jun 2 by raynor94

Yet the same people who find his award nauseating, will be peeing their pants if he scores a last minute winner to take us to a World Cup.

Hypocritical bullshite

Not forgetting all those disloyal mercenaries who have sold themselves down the river by moving to England, playing for English teams and those despite being born in England use their grandmother's place of birth as a way to climb under the wire and use the Welsh national team to advance their careers. English people with English parents playing for Wales.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024