Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan Adshead 10:33 - Jun 21 with 2592 viewsHullDale

Rumoured to be joining Cheltenham Town...

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/norwich-citys

Fingers crossed for an (unexpected!) sell on bonus.
Dan Adshead on 11:24 - Jun 21 with 2396 viewsDale92

Gone, another one we either did well to sell or just failed to live up to the hype. Shame really, he did look promising. Keith Hill use to laud him

This is the One, I've waited for

Dan Adshead on 11:28 - Jun 21 with 2380 viewsscarrow

Dan Adshead on 11:24 - Jun 21 by Dale92

Gone, another one we either did well to sell or just failed to live up to the hype. Shame really, he did look promising. Keith Hill use to laud him

Adshead at least has done well on loan at other places so I think he stands a chance to kick on. Matheson on the other hand...

Poll: Final position

Dan Adshead on 11:49 - Jun 21 with 2286 viewsjonahwhereru

I can’t remember much about the deal that took him to Norwich, but I doubt that this deal will see much profit if any for the Canaries, and us in turn.
He would be moving to a lovely area of the country and the club itself seems well run. Just seems a good fit at this stage of his career.
Dan Adshead on 12:10 - Jun 21 with 2199 viewsDalenet

Dan Adshead on 11:49 - Jun 21 by jonahwhereru

I can’t remember much about the deal that took him to Norwich, but I doubt that this deal will see much profit if any for the Canaries, and us in turn.
He would be moving to a lovely area of the country and the club itself seems well run. Just seems a good fit at this stage of his career.

They have sold him for a small undisclosed fee. So I guess you are right and we managed to get more for him from Norwich than he has made for them. Will be interesting to see if he pushes on from here.
Dan Adshead on 12:18 - Jun 21 with 2165 viewskel

I’ve developed a bit of a soft spot for Cheltenham in the last week…

Hope he does well there.
Dan Adshead on 15:25 - Jun 21 with 1677 viewsdavidab2202

Norwich possibly saw potential in the lad and the fee paid to Dale no doubt reflected that they were taking a bit of a punt on that potential.
Even though they are again a Championship side I think the decision to sell reflects a judgement that they think him to be a lower league player at the moment.
Time will tell if they have made the right decision
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024