Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs 08:55 - Jun 22 with 3261 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57929/matthew-le-tissier

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 09:17 - Jun 22 with 2326 viewsPoirot

LOL Is this the le tissier pr division or what !

Care to comment on all the rest of what hes been saying since 2020 ?

Shall we start with his most recent take that war scenes in Ukraine were faked or how about Italians dying from covid in hospital were actors.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 09:32 - Jun 22 with 2315 viewsSaintNick

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 09:17 - Jun 22 by Poirot

LOL Is this the le tissier pr division or what !

Care to comment on all the rest of what hes been saying since 2020 ?

Shall we start with his most recent take that war scenes in Ukraine were faked or how about Italians dying from covid in hospital were actors.

It is not Le Tissier PR it is just putting out a link to an interview he has done recently explaining what he has said, if you bother to read any of the links or indeed the article on this sight, you will see i make it quite clear that I do not condone or for that matter condemn his views, I have merely put it out there so people can see what he is saying rather than the tabloid headlines.

It's called freedom of speech, people can watch what he has to say and make their own minds up, I am quite happy for people to either agree with him or disagree with him, perhaps you would like to put the links up to where he has said the war scenes were faked or that there were actors in Italian hospitals.

I havent actually see him say those things myself so i am truly interested to read what he has had to say

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 10:25 - Jun 22 with 2250 viewssaints__fan__73

A discussion about the inane rantings of a loony former player...

Does this really need to be pinned to the top of the forum?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 11:16 - Jun 22 with 2197 viewsHeisenberg

When he starts rambling on about living in a totalitarian state it’s totally embarrassing. Doesn’t he realise he is free to say what he likes when he likes. A totalitarian state would either put him in prison or worse if he said anything out of line.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 11:20 - Jun 22 with 2196 viewssaints__fan__73

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 11:16 - Jun 22 by Heisenberg

When he starts rambling on about living in a totalitarian state it’s totally embarrassing. Doesn’t he realise he is free to say what he likes when he likes. A totalitarian state would either put him in prison or worse if he said anything out of line.

Not that that would be a bad thing.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 11:47 - Jun 22 with 2158 viewsSaintNick

If you find it embarrassing then fine that's your right to do so, you can choose to either ignore him or question his views

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 11:50 - Jun 22 with 2156 viewsSonicBoom

Everyone is proud of the fact that we have freedom of speech in this country.

Right up to the point when someone says something you disagree with.....
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 14:47 - Jun 22 with 2069 viewsBicester_North

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 11:50 - Jun 22 by SonicBoom

Everyone is proud of the fact that we have freedom of speech in this country.

Right up to the point when someone says something you disagree with.....

Exactly, a few on this thread demonstrate that very well

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 15:24 - Jun 22 with 2020 viewsI_would

Well he was sacked from his employment of 15 years. Sky didn't want him to say what he liked.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 15:45 - Jun 22 with 2028 viewsPoirot

Not all his views are going to be paranoid conspiracy straitjacket stuff. I would totally agree with his sentiments about the violent BLM term and the total disaster it was for media and all the other lemmings using it. The Carragher stuff, he should of been sacked.

Le Tissier is a thick naive idiot with no self awareness and an embarrassment to SFC and fans.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 16:02 - Jun 22 with 2012 viewsRon11

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 15:45 - Jun 22 by Poirot

Not all his views are going to be paranoid conspiracy straitjacket stuff. I would totally agree with his sentiments about the violent BLM term and the total disaster it was for media and all the other lemmings using it. The Carragher stuff, he should of been sacked.

Le Tissier is a thick naive idiot with no self awareness and an embarrassment to SFC and fans.

Carragher should indeed have been sacked, but he's an arse licking gobshite coont who got away with it.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 18:17 - Jun 22 with 1943 viewsJellybaby

A soft totalitarian state has got people like you so well trained, that you do their work for them.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 19:19 - Jun 22 with 1905 viewsSadoldgit

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 18:17 - Jun 22 by Jellybaby

A soft totalitarian state has got people like you so well trained, that you do their work for them.

This bunch of Tories are only doing what previous Tories would have done if they thought they could get away with it. The problem is that Johnson is so shameless he is quite happy to rip up the rule book. To pretend that it is part of some kind of global conspiracy is complete nonsense though.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 19:37 - Jun 22 with 1876 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 19:19 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

This bunch of Tories are only doing what previous Tories would have done if they thought they could get away with it. The problem is that Johnson is so shameless he is quite happy to rip up the rule book. To pretend that it is part of some kind of global conspiracy is complete nonsense though.

But Sogs there is scarcely any difference between the political parties now; the Conservatives don't conserve they just "progress" slightly slower. Labour don't care about the poor as the last two years has showed, when the poor were hit the hardest by the criminal lockdowns, Labour just said lock down harder.

The real power is way above domestic politics - it's not even conspiracy anymore, the politicians themselves know it, as partygate and beergate showed.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 22:42 - Jun 22 with 1811 viewsSadoldgit

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 19:37 - Jun 22 by Jellybaby

But Sogs there is scarcely any difference between the political parties now; the Conservatives don't conserve they just "progress" slightly slower. Labour don't care about the poor as the last two years has showed, when the poor were hit the hardest by the criminal lockdowns, Labour just said lock down harder.

The real power is way above domestic politics - it's not even conspiracy anymore, the politicians themselves know it, as partygate and beergate showed.

Lockdown was the right thing to do and saved lives. It would have saved more if Labour had got their way and lockdown happened sooner. Of course they care about poor people. They care about everybody, unlike the Tories who don’t give a stuff about anyone not at the top of the food chain.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 22:50 - Jun 22 with 1806 viewsBicester_North

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 22:42 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

Lockdown was the right thing to do and saved lives. It would have saved more if Labour had got their way and lockdown happened sooner. Of course they care about poor people. They care about everybody, unlike the Tories who don’t give a stuff about anyone not at the top of the food chain.

A very well reasoned and intelligent argument, with plenty of valuable insight.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 23:30 - Jun 22 with 1779 viewsJellybaby

Shakes head in disbelief. You like 11% inflation, cost of living crisis, are you happy that excess deaths were up massively last month due to lack of proper health care over the last two years and reactions to dodgy vaccines?

If you like lockdowns and authoritarianism so much, why don't you go the whole hog and move to China where you can get welded into your own home - have you seen that footage from Shanghai or are they not showing that on the BBC?

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 00:03 - Jun 23 with 1763 viewsChesham_Saint

Sorry Sogs but WALOB.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 08:11 - Jun 23 with 1678 viewsSadoldgit

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 23:30 - Jun 22 by Jellybaby

Shakes head in disbelief. You like 11% inflation, cost of living crisis, are you happy that excess deaths were up massively last month due to lack of proper health care over the last two years and reactions to dodgy vaccines?

If you like lockdowns and authoritarianism so much, why don't you go the whole hog and move to China where you can get welded into your own home - have you seen that footage from Shanghai or are they not showing that on the BBC?

Where did I say that I liked lockdowns and authoritarianism? Before the vaccines it was the only way to contain the spread of the virus. Why on earth would I want to move to China? You conspiracy theorists do talk a load of nonsense.
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 10:40 - Jun 23 with 1620 viewsHeisenberg

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 18:17 - Jun 22 by Jellybaby

Soft totalitarian ffs. How can you be a bit totalitarian ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 14:58 - Jun 23 with 1549 viewsSadoldgit

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 22:50 - Jun 22 by Bicester_North

A very well reasoned and intelligent argument, with plenty of valuable insight.

Nice bit of sarcasm but given something like 6.32 million people have died thanks to covid world wide what else were countries supposed to do pre vaccine to try and protect their populations?
Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 06:59 - Jun 24 with 1480 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 10:40 - Jun 23 by Heisenberg

Soft totalitarian ffs. How can you be a bit totalitarian ?

If you think of North Korea at the extreme end of totalitarianism, where the people do as they are told for fear of imprisonment or fines, well that is pretty much exactly how we were during Lockdown and even now due to the effective psy-ops most people conform and self censor and are easily manipulated by the latest crisis, whether it's health, climate or war - this is soft totalitarianism but is still a form of control .

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 07:20 - Jun 24 with 1475 viewsHeisenberg

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 06:59 - Jun 24 by Jellybaby

If you think of North Korea at the extreme end of totalitarianism, where the people do as they are told for fear of imprisonment or fines, well that is pretty much exactly how we were during Lockdown and even now due to the effective psy-ops most people conform and self censor and are easily manipulated by the latest crisis, whether it's health, climate or war - this is soft totalitarianism but is still a form of control .

Waking up to Johnson getting annihilated and now someone who thinks we live in country similar to North Korea. Life is never dull I suppose. Have a good day pal.

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 09:44 - Jun 24 with 1443 viewssaints__fan__73

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 06:59 - Jun 24 by Jellybaby

You're quite mad aren't you!

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 20:26 - Jun 24 with 1355 viewsJellybaby

Matthew Le Tissier Speaks Out About His Beliefs on 09:44 - Jun 24 by saints__fan__73

You're quite mad aren't you!

Well friend, I think you are in denial, did you hibernate during the lockdowns, did you miss the fact you were not allowed to see your family, because some tyrant said so, did you miss the fact that we go seamlessly from health crisis to war crisis with climate crisis thrown in for good measure. Did you miss the compliants wearing cloth masks that they could breathe through, but thought it would resist the microscopic covid droplets? Did you miss the vaccine coercion? Did you miss the fact that we are in a cost of living crisis? I could go on, but you get back to your BBC watching where they tell you all these things are perfectly normal, nothing to worry about, there's a good boy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024