Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt and his laughable turncoat army. 15:52 - Jun 22 with 2015 viewsI_would

Matt is the most naturally talented footballer to ever grace a Saints FC shirt. He has more talent in his left knacker that the entire squad that Ralph has hastily assembled at the present time. Andrés Iniesta put his best of goal vids on for his whole family to enjoy.
And yet he's being slagged off right left and center by 'Saints fans' for having an opinion on recent very questionable events. You couldn't make it up.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 15:57 - Jun 22 with 1681 viewssaints__fan__73

The bloke was a good footballer but has turned into a complete nutter. It's fair enough that he's lost all his income and is reduced to posting his inane ramblings on Gettr (in front of dozen fellow loons much like your good-self I assume) and also hawking birthday greetings for 20 quid a pop.

It's funny how headcases like him and Icke manage to attract a sizable number of devout followers who will defend them to the hilt. I guess the world is full of thick people.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 16:05 - Jun 22 with 1675 viewsA1079

Brilliant football with natural skill and talent and stayed loyal.

Prefer to remember him as the footballer and talent he was.
Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 16:09 - Jun 22 with 1669 viewsSonicBoom

The best player I ever saw play for Saints. I'll never forget that.
I don't agree with his points of view now so I just don't read it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no?
Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 16:12 - Jun 22 with 1662 viewscocklebreath

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 15:57 - Jun 22 by saints__fan__73

The bloke was a good footballer but has turned into a complete nutter. It's fair enough that he's lost all his income and is reduced to posting his inane ramblings on Gettr (in front of dozen fellow loons much like your good-self I assume) and also hawking birthday greetings for 20 quid a pop.

It's funny how headcases like him and Icke manage to attract a sizable number of devout followers who will defend them to the hilt. I guess the world is full of thick people.

Good footballer? you’re such a knobhead.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 16:26 - Jun 22 with 1625 viewsBicester_North

Most fans I know seem happy enough to think of him as a club legend, it’s just the Twitter weirdos who seem obsessed with his views and have decided they hate him now.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 18:23 - Jun 22 with 1519 viewsJellybaby

He will be totally vindicated when all the truth comes out and all the haters are eating humble pie.

Looking forward to seeing his statue up at St Marys in my lifetime.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 18:49 - Jun 22 with 1494 viewsI_would

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 15:57 - Jun 22 by saints__fan__73

Check history to see how many things that never could have happened, did. The things that couldn't ever be true, were.

60m people thought Jimmy Savile was a DJ for 40 years.

You don't like Matt and people like Icke saying that the government can't be trusted so you call them nutters, loons etc. It's only history that will reveal some of the truths such as high ranking government officials partying and traveling around during lock down whilst people couldn't cuddle their loved ones when they're close to death in hospital.

Have you got an explanation for that?

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 18:52 - Jun 22 with 1490 viewsPatfromPoole

He has been badly advised for the last 5 years or so.

I saw him at a Q & A dinner in Poole a few weeks after the League Cup Final in 2017 and he was a bit embarrassing, just swore all the time for laughs.

I thought he was a more than bright enough bloke not to have to do that.

Maybe I was wrong.

Shame.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Login to get fewer ads

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 19:21 - Jun 22 with 1438 viewskingslandstand1

Click bait has worked
Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 22:17 - Jun 22 with 1356 viewsBicester_North

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 18:52 - Jun 22 by PatfromPoole

He has been badly advised for the last 5 years or so.

I saw him at a Q & A dinner in Poole a few weeks after the League Cup Final in 2017 and he was a bit embarrassing, just swore all the time for laughs.

I thought he was a more than bright enough bloke not to have to do that.

Maybe I was wrong.

Shame.

Really? I’ve seen him at a few events over the years including fairly recently and he never went with some kind of Chubby Brown routine.

He was widely praised from what I’ve heard on his pundits live show with Stelling etc as well.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 10:03 - Jun 23 with 1176 viewssaints__fan__73

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 18:49 - Jun 22 by I_would

Check history to see how many things that never could have happened, did. The things that couldn't ever be true, were.

60m people thought Jimmy Savile was a DJ for 40 years.

You don't like Matt and people like Icke saying that the government can't be trusted so you call them nutters, loons etc. It's only history that will reveal some of the truths such as high ranking government officials partying and traveling around during lock down whilst people couldn't cuddle their loved ones when they're close to death in hospital.

Have you got an explanation for that?

Explanation for what? You seem to be getting a bit confused. The things you list are examples of people in government behaving badly. The explanation is that they are the sort of people who behave badly.

Have you got an explanation for the conspiracy theories put forward by nutters/loons Icke and MLT? For example Icke's thoughts that we are being rules by lizard people or MLT's that the PM of Tanzania was murdered on the behest of Bill Gates and that the people filmed dying in Italian hospitals of Covid were in fact being played by actors.

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 10:54 - Jun 23 with 1137 viewsDorsetIan

He's not the first footballing genius to go completely off the rails.

Best, Maradonna, Gazza. He's in good company. Maybe it's hard when your magic powers stop.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:18 - Jun 23 with 1119 viewssaints__fan__73

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 10:54 - Jun 23 by DorsetIan

He's not the first footballing genius to go completely off the rails.

Best, Maradonna, Gazza. He's in good company. Maybe it's hard when your magic powers stop.

Best was an alcoholic but, unlike MLT, didn't have mental health issues. In the years before his death he had married again, had a nice house in Surrey, was working for Sky Sports and also wrote a very intelligent and entertaining weekly column for one of the Sunday papers. It really seemed he had turned his life around but, sadly, he could not stay away from alcohol.

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:20 - Jun 23 with 1115 viewsI_would

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 10:03 - Jun 23 by saints__fan__73

Explanation for what? You seem to be getting a bit confused. The things you list are examples of people in government behaving badly. The explanation is that they are the sort of people who behave badly.

Have you got an explanation for the conspiracy theories put forward by nutters/loons Icke and MLT? For example Icke's thoughts that we are being rules by lizard people or MLT's that the PM of Tanzania was murdered on the behest of Bill Gates and that the people filmed dying in Italian hospitals of Covid were in fact being played by actors.

It's not that they are behaving badly, it's that they are aware of the lack of danger to them from covid but they were still pedaling wholly proven false doom and gloom to the cap doffers who meekly comply.

I don't subscribe to the majority of Icke's ramblings or the examples of theories that MLT had described (I haven't seen them as I'm not interested enough) but that doesn't mean that they are not allowed these beliefs because people who rate themselves as more savvy and intelligent tell them to be quiet and call them names.

Why are they not allowed to say what they like without fear of ridicule, this is the whole point?

We have already got to the point that all broadcast comedy is now over due to censorship. All news is biased towards what the government angle and what Murdock wishes to portray. What's next, that's what worries MLT and Icke, YOUR freedom of speech? But you just don't get it.

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:26 - Jun 23 with 1110 viewssaints__fan__73

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:20 - Jun 23 by I_would

It's not that they are behaving badly, it's that they are aware of the lack of danger to them from covid but they were still pedaling wholly proven false doom and gloom to the cap doffers who meekly comply.

I don't subscribe to the majority of Icke's ramblings or the examples of theories that MLT had described (I haven't seen them as I'm not interested enough) but that doesn't mean that they are not allowed these beliefs because people who rate themselves as more savvy and intelligent tell them to be quiet and call them names.

Why are they not allowed to say what they like without fear of ridicule, this is the whole point?

We have already got to the point that all broadcast comedy is now over due to censorship. All news is biased towards what the government angle and what Murdock wishes to portray. What's next, that's what worries MLT and Icke, YOUR freedom of speech? But you just don't get it.

Would that be the lack of danger Covid poses to them when Johnson was in intensive care and almost died of it?

Unless, that is, if you believe yet another of the loon's MLT's Conspiracy theories that this was also fake and the hospital and all of the NHS nurses were in on it...

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:26 - Jun 23 with 1109 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 10:03 - Jun 23 by saints__fan__73

If you need to keep mentioning Icke to 'win the argument', it means you are probably not winning the argument.

People have moved on from Icke. Too many peeps are talking about a wider, bigger picture of corruption and control. People will soon move on from MLT as well.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:35 - Jun 23 with 1105 viewsI_would

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:26 - Jun 23 by saints__fan__73

Would that be the lack of danger Covid poses to them when Johnson was in intensive care and almost died of it?

Unless, that is, if you believe yet another of the loon's MLT's Conspiracy theories that this was also fake and the hospital and all of the NHS nurses were in on it...

So they say, or was that to frighten the cap doffers. I would have been more impressed if Johnson had actually croaked.

Everything the government does now is hidden behind a cloak of NDA's and being "in the interest of National Security". So yes the hospital staff are gagged by the above.

If you don't realise this you must be very young or just naive.

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:46 - Jun 23 with 1095 viewssaints__fan__73

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:35 - Jun 23 by I_would

So they say, or was that to frighten the cap doffers. I would have been more impressed if Johnson had actually croaked.

Everything the government does now is hidden behind a cloak of NDA's and being "in the interest of National Security". So yes the hospital staff are gagged by the above.

If you don't realise this you must be very young or just naive.

Ah, ok so thousands and thousands of working class nurses on barely more than minimum pay and are all gagged by NDAs? It's amazing that not one of them has spoken out. I guess it's a very watertight NDA.

Thanks for confirming you are one of the nutters too. I'm sure you are eagerly tuning in to Matt on Gettr each week to see what other truths y'hero has unearthed! :)

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:01 - Jun 23 with 1083 viewsI_would

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:46 - Jun 23 by saints__fan__73

Ah, ok so thousands and thousands of working class nurses on barely more than minimum pay and are all gagged by NDAs? It's amazing that not one of them has spoken out. I guess it's a very watertight NDA.

Thanks for confirming you are one of the nutters too. I'm sure you are eagerly tuning in to Matt on Gettr each week to see what other truths y'hero has unearthed! :)

Well you learn something every day, I didn't know that Johnson had thousands of working class nurses on barely more than minimum pay looking after him. No wonder he managed to recover from nearly certain death form a very bad strain of covid.
I would have thought that he would have been treated privately protected by PaDP. Thanks for your detailed and informative insight.

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:15 - Jun 23 with 1076 viewssaints__fan__73

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:01 - Jun 23 by I_would

Well you learn something every day, I didn't know that Johnson had thousands of working class nurses on barely more than minimum pay looking after him. No wonder he managed to recover from nearly certain death form a very bad strain of covid.
I would have thought that he would have been treated privately protected by PaDP. Thanks for your detailed and informative insight.

May I ask your views on the flatness of the earth?

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:56 - Jun 23 with 1054 viewsI_would

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:15 - Jun 23 by saints__fan__73

May I ask your views on the flatness of the earth?

I've always been against that due to the fact that I can't go to Australia.

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:58 - Jun 23 with 1051 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:01 - Jun 23 by I_would

I'm sure 73 still watches the MSM regularly. It would explain a lot of his comments.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 13:24 - Jun 23 with 1022 viewsI_would

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:58 - Jun 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I'm sure 73 still watches the MSM regularly. It would explain a lot of his comments.

73 Sat night comprises of 10pm news, MOTD and then straight to bed young lad.

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 13:53 - Jun 23 with 1001 viewssaints__fan__73

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 12:58 - Jun 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"MSM"

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 14:23 - Jun 23 with 986 viewsDorsetIan

Matt and his laughable turncoat army. on 11:18 - Jun 23 by saints__fan__73

Best was an alcoholic but, unlike MLT, didn't have mental health issues. In the years before his death he had married again, had a nice house in Surrey, was working for Sky Sports and also wrote a very intelligent and entertaining weekly column for one of the Sunday papers. It really seemed he had turned his life around but, sadly, he could not stay away from alcohol.

Yes, Gazza too the main issue was the booze I'm sure.

I was on the same flight as Best to Belfast once. I think it was before they renamed the airport after him. I didn't speak to him but wish I had now.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024