Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Boris 06:09 - Jun 24 with 15474 viewsPatfromPoole

The end would appear to be nigh……

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Taxi for Boris on 19:39 - Jul 5 with 1899 viewsPatfromPoole

As somebody said just now on the news….

If Johnson’s most trusted aide were to go to his office with a bottle of whisky and a revolver and to ask Johnson to do the decent thing, he would opt to drink the whisky and shoot the aide.

He is like Trump. He will hang on grimly to the end. Death by 10 thousand cuts.

Suits Labour for him to cling on as long as possible. Starmer can just get the popcorn out.

Taxi for Boris on 19:41 - Jul 5 with 1885 viewsSadoldgit

Johnson has just been on the radio saying that there is no place in government for people who abuse their position of power. So why has he not resigned?
Taxi for Boris on 20:15 - Jul 5 with 1839 viewssolent_toffee

Taxi for Boris on 19:13 - Jul 5 by Heisenberg

Anyone who read anything about Johnson would know it would end this way. Never before has a man so unfit for office managed to become PM. It’s a national embarrassment which needs to end.

Of all the despicable stunts and lies he’s pulled over the last few years, for him to fall down because of his appointment of a sleezy, handsy mate seems fitting.
Taxi for Boris on 08:40 - Jul 6 with 1677 viewsJellybaby

This government is falling apart, apparently not because it has been instrumental in embarking on the most disastrous economic and social experiment in years via Covid but because yet another sleazebag MP called Pincher is accused of groping. You couldn't make this stuff up! Please lets not buy into this sham!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Taxi for Boris on 08:46 - Jul 6 with 1659 viewsBerber

Taxi for Boris on 16:50 - Jun 24 by PaleRider

Berber - I meant that the damage has really been done to the perception of politics. I have often disagreed with politicians of all parties but rarely have I been so disillusioned - to the extent that I believe that MP's should no longer use the term "honourable" as this term has been completely denigrated (starting from the top).

We can agree on that.
Taxi for Boris on 14:21 - Jul 6 with 1567 viewsSadoldgit

His arrogance knows no bounds. How is he still there? He and all those who still support have no shame.
Taxi for Boris on 14:26 - Jul 6 with 1559 viewsPatfromPoole

Taxi for Boris on 08:40 - Jul 6 by Jellybaby

This government is falling apart, apparently not because it has been instrumental in embarking on the most disastrous economic and social experiment in years via Covid but because yet another sleazebag MP called Pincher is accused of groping. You couldn't make this stuff up! Please lets not buy into this sham!

Beg pardon?

Taxi for Boris on 15:20 - Jul 6 with 1522 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 14:26 - Jul 6 by PatfromPoole

Beg pardon?

This so called conservative government that has overseen all the tyrannical measures of the last two years (lockdowns, mask wearing and dodgy vaccines) and now the cost of living crisis as a consequence, is now apparently going to be taken down by the actions of an MP called Pincher, doing what? Yes pinching other men's bums - is the irony lost on you?

Is the real story that the man who paid us to stay at home and wrecked the economy is running for the hills before poverty gets out of hand and the man (the second after Hancock's exit) who rolled out an unproven jab and coerced people in to taking it is also running for the hills before the trickle of compensation claims turns into an avalanche?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Boris on 15:34 - Jul 6 with 1509 viewsBridders2

Bournemouth East's Tobias Ellwood , ex-Green Jackets captain, would make an excellent PM.
A man of the people with integrity.
Taxi for Boris on 15:44 - Jul 6 with 1488 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 15:20 - Jul 6 by Jellybaby

This so called conservative government that has overseen all the tyrannical measures of the last two years (lockdowns, mask wearing and dodgy vaccines) and now the cost of living crisis as a consequence, is now apparently going to be taken down by the actions of an MP called Pincher, doing what? Yes pinching other men's bums - is the irony lost on you?

Is the real story that the man who paid us to stay at home and wrecked the economy is running for the hills before poverty gets out of hand and the man (the second after Hancock's exit) who rolled out an unproven jab and coerced people in to taking it is also running for the hills before the trickle of compensation claims turns into an avalanche?

Seriously? You still peddling the MLT nonsense?
Taxi for Boris on 16:18 - Jul 6 with 1465 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 15:44 - Jul 6 by Sadoldgit

Seriously? You still peddling the MLT nonsense?

Are you seriously still in denial? Its like a play within a play. Can you really not see it's all panto?

Compared to the other five eye countries the UK were not as compliant and Boris was always going to be removed. Make way for a super militant like Hunt or Gove for our next round of WEF inspired diktats.

Taxi for Boris on 16:43 - Jul 6 with 1436 viewsDorsetIan

Taxi for Boris on 15:34 - Jul 6 by Bridders2

Bournemouth East's Tobias Ellwood , ex-Green Jackets captain, would make an excellent PM.
A man of the people with integrity.

I don't agree with you often Bridders2 so I'll take this opportunity while I can!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Taxi for Boris on 16:49 - Jul 6 with 1418 viewsDorsetIan

Taxi for Boris on 16:18 - Jul 6 by Jellybaby

Are you seriously still in denial? Its like a play within a play. Can you really not see it's all panto?

Compared to the other five eye countries the UK were not as compliant and Boris was always going to be removed. Make way for a super militant like Hunt or Gove for our next round of WEF inspired diktats.

It's more of a puppet show presumably?

And what an effort to manufacture all those parties and manipulate all those No.10 employees, all those MPs and Sue Gray and the Met Police and then to find a compliant alcoholic sex pest to deliver the coup de grace, and not forgetting all the journalists and Zelensky too, yes?, receiving Boris in Ukraine whenever things got too hot in the UK.

Taxi for Boris on 17:43 - Jul 6 with 1380 viewsSalisburySaint

Watched the Last half hour Liaison committee this afternoon

great viewing watching him squirm mostly from questions from Tory MPs , with the number of government members resigning going up regularly like soccer Saturday in the background
[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 6:24]
Taxi for Boris on 19:45 - Jul 6 with 1330 viewsDorsetIan

The forthcoming Tory leadership election is going to be an absolute bloodbath.

Taxi for Boris on 21:10 - Jul 6 with 1268 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 16:49 - Jul 6 by DorsetIan

It's more of a puppet show presumably?

And what an effort to manufacture all those parties and manipulate all those No.10 employees, all those MPs and Sue Gray and the Met Police and then to find a compliant alcoholic sex pest to deliver the coup de grace, and not forgetting all the journalists and Zelensky too, yes?, receiving Boris in Ukraine whenever things got too hot in the UK.

I think finding a sex pest for the coup de grace bit was easy when you hear Dominic Cummings take on the cabinet;

When u sit in reshuffle mtngs it's normal to go down a list like:
Pervert
Under investigation by NCA (he doesn't know)
Drunk
Sex pest
Sex pest
Dodgy donors
Yes she's ok but she's useless
Moron
Moron
He's Ok
Sex pest
She's actually good [laughter]
Dodgepot...
etc

Taxi for Boris on 07:44 - Jul 7 with 1168 viewskentsouthampton

Taxi for Boris on 00:15 - Jun 25 by dirk_doone

Bridders, mate, I never liked Blair and I never voted for him but he resigned 15 years ago. Where have you been all that time?

[Post edited 25 Jun 2022 8:10]

Thailand.
Taxi for Boris on 09:02 - Jul 7 with 1118 viewsHeisenberg

Taxi for Boris on 07:44 - Jul 7 by kentsouthampton

Thailand.

Bangkok Hilton ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Taxi for Boris on 09:41 - Jul 7 with 1079 viewsDorsetIan

80 nil and he f*cked it up

Taxi for Boris on 10:53 - Jul 7 with 1038 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 09:41 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

80 nil and he f*cked it up

Not particularly defending the greased piglet, but he never stood a chance with the full weight of WEF against him. Equally incompetent and arguably more unpopular Macron and Trudeau (he even survived Blackface!) roared back into power because they are part of the Davos system as young global leaders.

Watch Jeremy Hunt or the like grab power and an increase in authoritarianism this winter as the health or climate crisis is ramped up - you will be begging for the return of Boris.......

Taxi for Boris on 11:47 - Jul 7 with 1011 viewsDorsetIan

Taxi for Boris on 10:53 - Jul 7 by Jellybaby

Not particularly defending the greased piglet, but he never stood a chance with the full weight of WEF against him. Equally incompetent and arguably more unpopular Macron and Trudeau (he even survived Blackface!) roared back into power because they are part of the Davos system as young global leaders.

Watch Jeremy Hunt or the like grab power and an increase in authoritarianism this winter as the health or climate crisis is ramped up - you will be begging for the return of Boris.......

WTF is WEF ?

Does it have website?

Taxi for Boris on 11:47 - Jul 7 with 1011 viewsdwayne_dibley

will they skin Larry the cat?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Taxi for Boris on 13:25 - Jul 7 with 942 viewskernow

Taxi for Boris on 06:30 - Jun 24 by kernow

He won't quit

Looks like I was spot on again, as usual.
Taxi for Boris on 13:44 - Jul 7 with 928 views1885_SFC

Taxi for Boris on 11:47 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

WTF is WEF ?

Does it have website?

Weirdo's & Eccentric's Forum

Old School is Cool

Taxi for Boris on 14:39 - Jul 7 with 882 viewsSadoldgit

Happy days but they really need to ship the duffer out asap. God knows how much more damage he could do until October.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024