Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darlo (a) Match Thread 09:37 - Jul 16 with 7898 viewsHullDale

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 13:00 - Jul 16 with 7665 viewselectricblue

Will there be any live links for this game at all..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 13:30 - Jul 16 with 7616 viewsleedsdale

Perusing their social media earlier and it seems Marcus Maddison has signed for them. Decent player on his day
Darlo (a) Match Thread on 14:16 - Jul 16 with 7483 viewsleedsdale

EEL missing
Darlo (a) Match Thread on 14:26 - Jul 16 with 7455 viewselectricblue

Strong starting 11

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 14:35 - Jul 16 with 7405 views442Dale

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 14:16 - Jul 16 by leedsdale

EEL missing

Of course we’d want him back for the start of the season but his absence actually starts to show we’ve assembled a reasonably strong squad. Keohane being used in the central three is always an option as he’s done well there before and can assist the RWB. He can obviously play either wing back role, as can Odoh if necessary, with Seriki the first choice on the right, the other side is up for grabs.

Quite interesting to see a midfield three rather than one who will play wide further forward, presuming none of them do. A front two will probably suit the forwards we have a bit better, certainly Henderson at this stage of his career.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 14:53 - Jul 16 with 7254 viewskel

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 14:35 - Jul 16 by 442Dale

Of course we’d want him back for the start of the season but his absence actually starts to show we’ve assembled a reasonably strong squad. Keohane being used in the central three is always an option as he’s done well there before and can assist the RWB. He can obviously play either wing back role, as can Odoh if necessary, with Seriki the first choice on the right, the other side is up for grabs.

Quite interesting to see a midfield three rather than one who will play wide further forward, presuming none of them do. A front two will probably suit the forwards we have a bit better, certainly Henderson at this stage of his career.

*Swissy

Apparently.
Darlo (a) Match Thread on 16:15 - Jul 16 with 6734 views442Dale

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 14:53 - Jul 16 by kel

*Swissy

Apparently.

Conscious others know more than any of us about our team, how we set up and their unique nicknames.

Way out of my depth.

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 16:39 - Jul 16 with 6481 viewsHullDale

Hendo! 2-1
Login to get fewer ads

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 16:43 - Jul 16 with 6405 viewsblackdogblue

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 16:39 - Jul 16 by HullDale

Hendo! 2-1

😀 is he wearing the number 20?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 17:39 - Jul 16 with 5839 viewsboromat

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 14:35 - Jul 16 by 442Dale

Starting to think we might see Odoh deployed as a wing back more often this season. I'm definitely not against it his end product has been poor when further forward and he's had some of his better games there. Just needs to find consistency if he wants a regular place.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 08:11 - Jul 17 with 4596 viewsHullDale

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 08:40 - Jul 17 with 4519 viewswroughtironron

Quality video
Darlo (a) Match Thread on 11:22 - Jul 17 with 4226 viewsspringfieldparka

Thought number 16 looked quite sharp on the video . Is that one of the remaining trialists ?
Darlo (a) Match Thread on 11:24 - Jul 17 with 4220 viewsHullDale

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 11:22 - Jul 17 by springfieldparka

Thought number 16 looked quite sharp on the video . Is that one of the remaining trialists ?

Yep.

One of them looked like Sinclair again, 16 was Connor Malley (credit Chaff) and not sure on the 'keeper - but it was a different 'keeper to the one from the last few weeks.
Darlo (a) Match Thread on 13:11 - Jul 17 with 3900 viewsspringfieldparka

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 11:24 - Jul 17 by HullDale

Yep.

One of them looked like Sinclair again, 16 was Connor Malley (credit Chaff) and not sure on the 'keeper - but it was a different 'keeper to the one from the last few weeks.

Thanks for that to you and Chaff . Admittedly just on that brief evidence , he looks an interesting midfield prospect . Again on that evidence alone , the keeper did not look so impressive .
Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:27 - Jul 17 with 3322 viewsJames1980

Sorry but Hendo's goal yesterday has wound me up. It just goes to show that had the self obsessed wazzock had sorted out the contract negotiations properly we probably wouldn't have been relegated the season before last.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:42 - Jul 17 with 3254 viewsTVOS1907

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:27 - Jul 17 by James1980

Sorry but Hendo's goal yesterday has wound me up. It just goes to show that had the self obsessed wazzock had sorted out the contract negotiations properly we probably wouldn't have been relegated the season before last.

Completely impossible to know that, James. While were thrashing the likes of Plymouth (4-0) and Wigan (5-0), we were also conceding four to Peterborough and Gillingham, not to mention all the late goals we let in that cost us points.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:43 - Jul 17 with 3251 views442Dale

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:27 - Jul 17 by James1980

Possibly, but it’s been discussed a lot on here about how poorly BBM utilised a squad that had more than enough about it to avoid relegation. Forgetting the what ifs and the bizarre conspiracy theories, we went down because the manager wasn’t able to find a better way to get results with the players we did have.

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:45 - Jul 17 with 3221 viewsJames1980

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:42 - Jul 17 by TVOS1907

Completely impossible to know that, James. While were thrashing the likes of Plymouth (4-0) and Wigan (5-0), we were also conceding four to Peterborough and Gillingham, not to mention all the late goals we let in that cost us points.

But we were only relegated by one point. You're right though and who knows what might have been.

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:47 - Jul 17 with 3215 viewsTVOS1907

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:45 - Jul 17 by James1980

But we were only relegated by one point. You're right though and who knows what might have been.

See 442's post.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:53 - Jul 17 with 3171 viewsJames1980

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 20:43 - Jul 17 by 442Dale

Possibly, but it’s been discussed a lot on here about how poorly BBM utilised a squad that had more than enough about it to avoid relegation. Forgetting the what ifs and the bizarre conspiracy theories, we went down because the manager wasn’t able to find a better way to get results with the players we did have.

Thank you to both you and TVOS 🙂

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 11:02 - Jul 19 with 2417 viewsseasidedale

Did we ever establish who the trialist were in the Darlington game, I know one was Sinclair and Mallon but the others?
Darlo (a) Match Thread on 11:53 - Jul 19 with 2285 viewsNafelad

Darlo (a) Match Thread on 11:02 - Jul 19 by seasidedale

Did we ever establish who the trialist were in the Darlington game, I know one was Sinclair and Mallon but the others?

". . . one was Sinclair and Mallon . . ." - He must have been a big bloke!!!

Topcat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024