Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goalkeepers 17:46 - Jul 16 with 1875 viewsinthebox

Any thoughts on the goalkeepers used today?
Goalkeepers on 18:31 - Jul 16 with 1809 viewsSadoldgit

Bazunu looks good and I’m sure he will be no 1. McCarthy faced 3 shots and they all went in. Lis made a couple of basic saves in the short time he played but looked confident with the ball at his feet.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 22:02]
Goalkeepers on 18:59 - Jul 16 with 1779 viewsdwayne_dibley

the one playing for Northern Ireland was fit
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 23:14]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Goalkeeper on 19:44 - Jul 16 with 1720 viewsDellHero_Would

We live in times where everyone is a football expert. You don’t need to be Gordon Banks former coach to see AM is pìss poor. When is Ralph’s contract up?…It looks to me he can’t be arsed. 55 years old, 12mil in the bank after tax….

Poll: Wearing a mask

Goalkeepers on 20:33 - Jul 16 with 1652 viewsdirk_doone

Bazunu - excellent
Lis - OK
McCarthy - terrible

In these pre-season games there are two Saints teams: the one without McCarthy which gives you hope and the one with McCarthy which doesn't. It was similar last year. Forster was very good in pre-season while McCarthy was shockingly bad.

Why is McCarthy still here? He's League Two standard at best. No other Premier League manager would tolerate him. To finish on a positive note, Bazunu really was outstanding.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 20:35]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Goalkeepers on 21:32 - Jul 16 with 1584 viewsRon11

Goalkeepers on 20:33 - Jul 16 by dirk_doone

Bazunu - excellent
Lis - OK
McCarthy - terrible

In these pre-season games there are two Saints teams: the one without McCarthy which gives you hope and the one with McCarthy which doesn't. It was similar last year. Forster was very good in pre-season while McCarthy was shockingly bad.

Why is McCarthy still here? He's League Two standard at best. No other Premier League manager would tolerate him. To finish on a positive note, Bazunu really was outstanding.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 20:35]

Exactly.
No other Premier League manager would tolerate him.
Except this clown.
Goalkeepers on 22:09 - Jul 16 with 1539 viewsinthebox

So from the reaction of others I wasn't imagining it but AM really was that poor, those 2 shots were very weak efforts, his reactions are far tooo slow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024