Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight 22:22 - Jul 21 with 1530 viewsSaintNick

Usually between 10 & 11 they put up the picture on the official website of the days signing session and medical

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:25 - Jul 21 with 1512 viewsinthebox

Yes
Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:26 - Jul 21 with 1510 viewsPatfromPoole

I heard a rumour the club were due to do two medicals this week.

It would potentially end a cruel summer for us.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:32 - Jul 21 with 1488 viewsSaintNick

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:26 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

Its not quite a done deal, that was weird I put up this post after seeing nothing on the wire and then I checked again and the club statement was up

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:38 - Jul 21 with 1474 viewsPatfromPoole

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:32 - Jul 21 by SaintNick

Its not quite a done deal, that was weird I put up this post after seeing nothing on the wire and then I checked again and the club statement was up

They are making us all wait for this.

Even Robert de Niro’s waiting.

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:40 - Jul 21 with 1469 viewsSaintNick

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:38 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

They are making us all wait for this.

Even Robert de Niro’s waiting.

Perhaps he will announce it for us in Italian

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:45 - Jul 21 with 1455 viewsPatfromPoole

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:40 - Jul 21 by SaintNick

Perhaps he will announce it for us in Italian

If we could make a statement signing, I feel that the club would be really saying something.

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:46 - Jul 21 with 1452 viewsSaintNick

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:45 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

If we could make a statement signing, I feel that the club would be really saying something.

It would help, we need to break this atmosphere of doom and gloom that has pervaded every summer since 2014

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:46 - Jul 21 with 1452 viewsElijahK

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:26 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

I wonder of who the other lad is then?
As unless it’s those two spurs youth lads, then I can’t remember seeing us basically guaranteed to sin anyone else other than this young French striker.
Although there’s been a lot up and about recently around Winks, Dembele, that young Chelsea defender and that young Man City striker, and would certainly be happy if it was any of them.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Login to get fewer ads

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:51 - Jul 21 with 1447 viewsPatfromPoole

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:46 - Jul 21 by ElijahK

I wonder of who the other lad is then?
As unless it’s those two spurs youth lads, then I can’t remember seeing us basically guaranteed to sin anyone else other than this young French striker.
Although there’s been a lot up and about recently around Winks, Dembele, that young Chelsea defender and that young Man City striker, and would certainly be happy if it was any of them.

I was really hoping it might be Broja, but I guess I am going to have to grudgingly accept defeat and na na hey hey kiss him goodbye.

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:10 - Jul 21 with 1414 viewsElijahK

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 22:51 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

I was really hoping it might be Broja, but I guess I am going to have to grudgingly accept defeat and na na hey hey kiss him goodbye.

For how much they were asking I’m not soo bothered that we missed out on him. Although if he goes to West Ham on loan/West Ham don’t want him on loan so don’t bother with him, then I don’t see why we don’t go for him to have him for another season.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:12 - Jul 21 with 1412 viewsdirk_doone

It's all right. We're saved. It's just been anounced: they've offered a new 5-year contract to Alex McCarthy. We can rest easy now.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:22 - Jul 21 with 1392 viewsPatfromPoole

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:10 - Jul 21 by ElijahK

For how much they were asking I’m not soo bothered that we missed out on him. Although if he goes to West Ham on loan/West Ham don’t want him on loan so don’t bother with him, then I don’t see why we don’t go for him to have him for another season.

We need to make it really clear to him and Ralph needs to say I want you back.

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:26 - Jul 21 with 1387 viewsPatfromPoole

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:12 - Jul 21 by dirk_doone

It's all right. We're saved. It's just been anounced: they've offered a new 5-year contract to Alex McCarthy. We can rest easy now.

Semmens must have his head in Venus if he thinks that’s a good strategy.

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:35 - Jul 21 with 1373 viewsRon11

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:26 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

Or Uranus
Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 07:50 - Jul 22 with 1229 viewsBerber

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:35 - Jul 21 by Ron11

Or Uranus

Or Mars
Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 10:35 - Jul 22 with 1154 viewskingslandstand1

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 07:50 - Jul 22 by Berber

Or Mars

Or Pluto, it's got a bit of Disney about it ..................
Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 11:41 - Jul 22 with 1112 viewsdarthvader

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 23:26 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

The whole thing has just been a masquerade

keep the faith coyr

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 17:19 - Jul 25 with 838 viewsTinman

They didn't but maybe tonight.

A 19 year old striker from Bordeaux.

I saw an entourage at St Mary's - all speaking French, bouncers/bodyguards, whathaveyou plus a gut with a big camera and a Saints taxi with uniformed drivers. I asked a mate who worked there and they confirmed they were expecting something.

You heard it here first.

Unless I'm grossly mistaken

Which sometimes happens.
Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 17:29 - Jul 25 with 808 viewsButty101

Will Saints Announce New Signing Tonight on 17:19 - Jul 25 by Tinman

They didn't but maybe tonight.

A 19 year old striker from Bordeaux.

I saw an entourage at St Mary's - all speaking French, bouncers/bodyguards, whathaveyou plus a gut with a big camera and a Saints taxi with uniformed drivers. I asked a mate who worked there and they confirmed they were expecting something.

You heard it here first.

Unless I'm grossly mistaken

Which sometimes happens.

Great Exclusive Tinman, except it was on the Official site last Thursday.....

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2022-07-21/announcement-sekou-mara-agreement-
[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 17:29]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024