Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any pitch invasion = ban 14:15 - Jul 25 with 1985 views442Dale

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62293635

Same with flares etc.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:03 - Jul 25 with 1887 viewskel

Can’t even show PASHUN these days.
Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:05 - Jul 25 with 1879 views49thseason

The standard of dress at football matches has been declining for too long but to ban a form of trouser seems a little harsh, what about those people who seem to enjoy showing the undercrackers with their waistband around their knees?? And those who persist in wearing out of date football shirts?
Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:09 - Jul 25 with 1865 viewsblackdogblue

Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:05 - Jul 25 by 49thseason

The standard of dress at football matches has been declining for too long but to ban a form of trouser seems a little harsh, what about those people who seem to enjoy showing the undercrackers with their waistband around their knees?? And those who persist in wearing out of date football shirts?

What's wrong with Retro shirts?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:24 - Jul 25 with 1814 viewsDaleiLama

Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:05 - Jul 25 by 49thseason

Agree 49th. Flares are coming back in (I am told) and no matter how fastidious 442 is regarding on-pitch dress codes, it's a bit much when he takes that to the stands. Bang out of order. (just in case)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:42 - Jul 25 with 1755 viewsrichfoad32

All very well when it's a small number (a la Scunthorpe) and easy to identify them, but what happens when thousands flood the pitch in celebration? I guess just the miniscule chance they'll be picked out and banned will be enough of a deterrent to some.
Any pitch invasion = ban on 16:27 - Jul 25 with 1643 views442Dale

Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:24 - Jul 25 by DaleiLama

Agree 49th. Flares are coming back in (I am told) and no matter how fastidious 442 is regarding on-pitch dress codes, it's a bit much when he takes that to the stands. Bang out of order. (just in case)

Would prefer teams to wear flares as long as they were in a club’s home colours rather than change unnecessarily simply because there is little communication with a visiting side which avoids issues and/or any other flimsy reason. This is going to blight the next campaign, mark my words.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Any pitch invasion = ban on 17:59 - Jul 25 with 1397 viewsDaleiLama

Any pitch invasion = ban on 16:27 - Jul 25 by 442Dale

Would prefer teams to wear flares as long as they were in a club’s home colours rather than change unnecessarily simply because there is little communication with a visiting side which avoids issues and/or any other flimsy reason. This is going to blight the next campaign, mark my words.

I'm going to wear yellow flares (Elton John stylee) with red back pockets for all away games this season. It seems like a good idea on paper!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Any pitch invasion = ban on 18:05 - Jul 25 with 1376 viewsblackdogblue

Seeing as though Scunny mentioned… should they not be pink flares in respect for our ex-GME ever 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 18:06]

Login to get fewer ads

Any pitch invasion = ban on 19:48 - Jul 25 with 1236 views49thseason

Any pitch invasion = ban on 15:09 - Jul 25 by blackdogblue

What's wrong with Retro shirts?

Nothing per se, I just think there is a strong synergy between flares and retro shirts as you call them, it seems unfair to ban one and not the other particularly if they are from a similar historical period.
Any pitch invasion = ban on 20:00 - Jul 25 with 1193 viewsblackdogblue

Any pitch invasion = ban on 19:48 - Jul 25 by 49thseason

Nothing per se, I just think there is a strong synergy between flares and retro shirts as you call them, it seems unfair to ban one and not the other particularly if they are from a similar historical period.

Would have to lose half my wardrobe if old shirts / training tops had to go 😢

Any pitch invasion = ban on 20:12 - Jul 25 with 1168 views49thseason

Any pitch invasion = ban on 20:00 - Jul 25 by blackdogblue

Would have to lose half my wardrobe if old shirts / training tops had to go 😢

I believe Esquire may be able to help with your sartorial problems.....
https://www.esquire.com/uk/style/fashion/news/g5743/20-things-every-man-should-h
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024