Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph 14:49 - Aug 2 with 1238 viewsSaintNick

Francis Benali seems to be behind Ralph

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/20594922.francis-benali-big-season-ralph-hasen

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 14:52 - Aug 2 with 1222 viewsSaintsforeverj

It is. With new owners, fans starting to turn at the end of last season, that terrible run of defeats, he has to "get it right" this season or he will be gone, we all know that. I'm not convinced anybody would do much better in the long run, but yeah it is a big season.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 15:49 - Aug 2 with 1168 viewssaints__fan__73

Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 14:52 - Aug 2 by Saintsforeverj

It is. With new owners, fans starting to turn at the end of last season, that terrible run of defeats, he has to "get it right" this season or he will be gone, we all know that. I'm not convinced anybody would do much better in the long run, but yeah it is a big season.

More like a big season for the club as a whole. With the financial clout we (don't) have it's becoming more and more difficult for us to stay in this league and the Championship is full of teams who were in the PL, spent more than us but still went down.

I think this could be the year we don't dodge the bullet. Especially as a very young team with not much senior football experience tends not to be the best thing for a relegation dogfight.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 17:26 - Aug 2 with 1106 viewsPeterL22

Would you expect Benali to be any other than positive? He has to be. Although I think Ralph has some excuse with restrictions on recruitment, I am not sure he makes the most of the squad he has. As the season approaches I am getting more and more concerned about our PL survival.
Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 1054 viewssaintwizzler

Big six weeks for Ralph more like.
Let’s see where we stand after the Villa game when there’s an international break.
Every excuse has been used.
Time to show what you can do Hassenhüttl.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 18:53 - Aug 2 with 1044 viewsPoirot

Hes got ten games to save his job and if he continues with the 'attack no defence approach' he will be gone early doors.
Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 20:11 - Aug 2 with 990 viewskingolaf

Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 18:53 - Aug 2 by Poirot

Hes got ten games to save his job and if he continues with the 'attack no defence approach' he will be gone early doors.

Should have got rid at the end of last season.
Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 20:17 - Aug 2 with 974 viewsinthebox

Apatently Frank Lampard is the favourite to get the first big heave ho.
Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 20:51 - Aug 2 with 941 viewsMytchettSaint

Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 18:53 - Aug 2 by Poirot

It’s odd because it really didn’t feel like there was much attacking intent in the final third of the season.

We’ll only ever know if he’s a genius or fraud if he gets a gig at another premier league club with a bit more ambition I suppose. If he were at Leicester, I don’t see it being any different for him there.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Login to get fewer ads

Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 20:55 - Aug 2 with 930 viewsSadoldgit

It’s a big season for everyone. The pressure is always on every single club to perform and every manager is under scrutiny.
Francis Benali Says It is a big season for Ralph on 21:56 - Aug 2 with 896 viewsSouthamptonfan

We need to f@cking try to keep the score down.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024