Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup 20:34 - Aug 8 with 16473 viewsHullDale

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 23:38 - Aug 8 with 8341 viewsSandyman

Partially dreading this fixture, partially hoping we can put a decent performance together 'cos we need it, and a win, and a good draw in Round 2.
Watching from the Main Stand tomorrow for a change to see things from a different perspective. Will be watching our bench as well.
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 10:05 - Aug 9 with 8084 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Two teams who have had a bummer of a start to the new campaign.....both RS and Jimmy Floyd will be expecting their respective duffers to respond...who will blink first?

PS Did they not have a player sent off on Saturday?
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 10:36 - Aug 9 with 7986 viewsdingdangblue

City Slicker in goal tonight - his mum (I think) has wished him good luck on his debut on Facebook.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 11:31 - Aug 9 with 7928 viewsDaleiLama

Run out music ......... let me entertain you

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:31 - Aug 9 with 7761 viewsD_Dale

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 10:05 - Aug 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Two teams who have had a bummer of a start to the new campaign.....both RS and Jimmy Floyd will be expecting their respective duffers to respond...who will blink first?

PS Did they not have a player sent off on Saturday?

Ex-Dale Conor Shaughnessy was red-carded in the first minute:

https://www.skysports.com/football/burton-albion-vs-bristol-rovers/468943

I'd expect Burton to appeal - if the ref's decision is cancelled, it could give the team a boost before tonight's match. If upheld, the Brewers might be more determined to gain a win. (Difficult not to be pessimistic nowadays.)
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:35 - Aug 9 with 7737 viewsTVOS1907

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:31 - Aug 9 by D_Dale

Ex-Dale Conor Shaughnessy was red-carded in the first minute:

https://www.skysports.com/football/burton-albion-vs-bristol-rovers/468943

I'd expect Burton to appeal - if the ref's decision is cancelled, it could give the team a boost before tonight's match. If upheld, the Brewers might be more determined to gain a win. (Difficult not to be pessimistic nowadays.)

They haven't appealed.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:39 - Aug 9 with 7719 viewskel

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:35 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

They haven't appealed.

Without wanting to go all HILARIOUS BucketBstard, we should have appealed on their behalf.

He’s crap.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 14:44]
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:52 - Aug 9 with 7692 viewsD_Dale

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:35 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

They haven't appealed.

That surprises me. Thank you for troubling to reply.

Looking through this evenings fixtures, there seems to be large number of derbies (not only tonight's Mansfield vs Derby). Is it known whether or not the draw was intended to produce that outcome?
Login to get fewer ads

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:58 - Aug 9 with 7648 viewsTVOS1907

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 14:52 - Aug 9 by D_Dale

That surprises me. Thank you for troubling to reply.

Looking through this evenings fixtures, there seems to be large number of derbies (not only tonight's Mansfield vs Derby). Is it known whether or not the draw was intended to produce that outcome?

It's just north and south.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 15:04 - Aug 9 with 7626 viewsblackdogblue

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 11:31 - Aug 9 by DaleiLama

Run out music ......... let me entertain you

Exit Music…. sorry seems to be the hardest word

Indeed a sad situation

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 16:34 - Aug 9 with 7445 viewsboromat

Could be an interesting line up tonight.

Expecting most of the new loanees to get a run out. Slicker, Nelson and Tulloch. The latter maybe from the bench.

Taylor, Sinclair and Scanlon will be hoping for some minutes as well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:05 - Aug 9 with 7171 viewsNewbury_Dale

Is Tayvon Campbell in contention ?
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:30 - Aug 9 with 7089 views442Dale

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 16:34 - Aug 9 by boromat

Could be an interesting line up tonight.

Expecting most of the new loanees to get a run out. Slicker, Nelson and Tulloch. The latter maybe from the bench.

Taylor, Sinclair and Scanlon will be hoping for some minutes as well.

Would try:
Slicker
Seriki, Nelson, EEL, John
Diagouraga, Brierley,
Odoh
Tulloch, Henderson, Rodney.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 18:30]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:33 - Aug 9 with 7088 viewsSaxonDale

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:30 - Aug 9 by 442Dale

Would try:
Slicker
Seriki, Nelson, EEL, John
Diagouraga, Brierley,
Odoh
Tulloch, Henderson, Rodney.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 18:30]

That’d be pretty much mine too.

Edit- maybe put Ball in the front three and drop Tulloch into Odoh’s position.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 18:34]
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:46 - Aug 9 with 7017 viewsBarrowdale

Ffs is it really 442????
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:47 - Aug 9 with 7013 viewsHullDale

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:49 - Aug 9 with 6978 viewsHullDale

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:49 - Aug 9 with 6922 viewsboromat

Nothing too surprising. Tulloch for Brierley. Other 2 new loanees start. Sinclair for Hendo.

Oscar Kelly on the bench.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 18:53]

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:58 - Aug 9 with 6742 views442Dale

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:49 - Aug 9 by boromat

Nothing too surprising. Tulloch for Brierley. Other 2 new loanees start. Sinclair for Hendo.

It’s where they all play and crucially how we approach the game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 19:04 - Aug 9 with 6666 viewsboromat

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:58 - Aug 9 by 442Dale

It’s where they all play and crucially how we approach the game.

I'm guessing same formation with Tulloch for Brierley. But we'll see.

Let's hope they're up for it!

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:10 - Aug 9 with 6271 viewsblackdogblue

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 18:49 - Aug 9 by boromat

Not seen that top at the club shop website 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 20:11]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:46 - Aug 9 with 5775 viewsIOMDale

How are we looking so far? Sounds like we’ve been on top.

UTDNFS

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:50 - Aug 9 with 5674 viewsboromat

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 20:46 - Aug 9 by IOMDale

How are we looking so far? Sounds like we’ve been on top.

We've completed well probably had the better half chances. Let's hope we've not missed our chance guessing we might be playing a different team after a bollocking.

Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:04 - Aug 9 with 5466 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Plenty of shooting.....one must go in
Burton Albion (h) Match Thread - Carabao Cup on 21:41 - Aug 9 with 4943 viewsSheffdale

1-0. Penalty converted by Ball - sounds a much better performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024