Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup 22:10 - Aug 10 with 1054 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58203/southampton-will-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:16 - Aug 10 with 1021 viewssaintwizzler

At Fortress St Mary’s?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:22 - Aug 10 with 1000 viewsBicester_North

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:16 - Aug 10 by saintwizzler

At Fortress St Mary’s?

Away, nice draw that

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:24 - Aug 10 with 992 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:22 - Aug 10 by Bicester_North

Away, nice draw that

Cambridge is one of the grounds I have never been to so will make the trip hopefully

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:26 - Aug 10 with 986 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:24 - Aug 10 by SaintNick

Cambridge is one of the grounds I have never been to so will make the trip hopefully

That’ll be because we’ve never played them there
Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:27 - Aug 10 with 974 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 22:26 - Aug 10 by franniesTache

That’ll be because we’ve never played them there

Partly but Ive been to a few grounds where Saints have never played

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 23:10 - Aug 10 with 871 viewsSaintsforeverj

I don't think Saints have ever played Cambridge!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 09:42 - Aug 11 with 692 viewsSalisburySaint

Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 23:10 - Aug 10 by Saintsforeverj

I don't think Saints have ever played Cambridge!

Saw the u23s play there in EFL Trophy 4 years ago, but this ids first time first team have played them in a competitive game

Some brilliant pubs in Cambridge, but not many decent ones near the ground
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 9:43]
Southampton Will Play Cambridge United In The 2nd Round Of The Carabao Cup on 12:44 - Aug 11 with 582 viewsBenali_Saint

New stadium for me, So happy with this draw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024