Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broja 22:40 - Aug 10 with 1705 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph said tonight tongue in cheek, that Broja just stopped performing "suddenly". I know Ralph takes a lot of the blame, and rightly so, but Broja effectively downed tools, it can't be easy as a manager when players are like they are nowadays, just because their head is turned.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 22:43]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Broja on 22:44 - Aug 10 with 1671 viewsButty101

The whole team downed tools. Easy to blame the YTS lad who is no longer here

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Broja on 22:47 - Aug 10 with 1666 viewsSaintsforeverj

Broja on 22:44 - Aug 10 by Butty101

The whole team downed tools. Easy to blame the YTS lad who is no longer here

Yeah maybe but Broja did just stop performing. As did Ings before that and Hojberg the season before. All our goals dried up when Broja stopped trying.

Broja on 23:17 - Aug 10 with 1605 viewsPatfromPoole

But isn’t that part of management?

Deal with players with different attitudes etc.

Do you not think Guardiola or Klopp would have known how to deal with him?

I don’t deny Broja frustrated me at times. But we need to win 10 or 11 games in the League this season to stay up, and he’s a matchwinner who can get you at least half of those wins on his own.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Broja on 23:24 - Aug 10 with 1583 viewssaintwizzler

Broja on 23:17 - Aug 10 by PatfromPoole

I don’t deny Broja frustrated me at times. But we need to win 10 or 11 games in the League this season to stay up, and he’s a matchwinner who can get you at least half of those wins on his own.

Well after Hassenhüttl’s comments about him tonight he won’t be back here anytime soon.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Broja on 23:27 - Aug 10 with 1575 viewsPatfromPoole

Broja on 23:24 - Aug 10 by saintwizzler

Well after Hassenhüttl’s comments about him tonight he won’t be back here anytime soon.

Sadly not.

But at the moment we have zero goal threat, so Hassenhutl should rein it in a bit.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Broja on 23:29 - Aug 10 with 1572 viewsSaintsforeverj

Broja on 23:17 - Aug 10 by PatfromPoole

Guardiola and Klopp can say to the vast majority of their players that they can be paid whatever they want and promise trophies. Ralph can't.

To be honest I really don't think Klopp and Guardiola would get any more out of Redmond, Stephens and Djenepo and co and Broja still would have wanted to earn more at a more ambitious club, whoever was manager. Those managers have world class players to manage, who are all happy to be at their cub winning trophies whereas Ralph doesn't.

That's not to say Ralph isn't make big mistakes, but it can't be easy when any good player we have just wants to leave, go to more ambitious clubs, earn more, starts downing tools etc.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 23:45]

Broja on 23:31 - Aug 10 with 1569 viewsSaintsforeverj

Broja on 23:27 - Aug 10 by PatfromPoole

Sadly not.

But at the moment we have zero goal threat, so Hassenhutl should rein it in a bit.

Broja did just stop playing though didn't he. Funnily enough Ings did too, both at the very same time it came out they were both wanted by bigger clubs.

Broja on 05:14 - Aug 11 with 1482 views1ASIN12

Broja on 23:31 - Aug 10 by Saintsforeverj

Broja did just stop playing though didn't he. Funnily enough Ings did too, both at the very same time it came out they were both wanted by bigger clubs.

Not according to Nick he didn’t - He was found out .
Login to get fewer ads

Broja on 05:47 - Aug 11 with 1472 views1teeminants

Which is what I ve been saying all along . He wasn t found out as some say he just gave up and wasn’t interested for some reason. Terrible attitude I agree but I wonder what the reason was. I guess we’ll never know.

Superb player on his day who scored 9 not 6 . All comps. He’ll come good for someone.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Broja on 09:00 - Aug 11 with 1281 viewsPoirot

He looked burnt out to me because he was being overplayed and we didnt have any alternative.
Broja on 09:06 - Aug 11 with 1264 viewsgrumpy

Broja on 09:00 - Aug 11 by Poirot

He looked burnt out to me because he was being overplayed and we didnt have any alternative.

'overplayed and burnt out'
He only played 32 games (not sure how many of them were 90 min) and he's only 20 .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024