Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North 08:55 - Aug 13 with 935 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58226/saints-looking-for

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 10:05 - Aug 13 with 851 viewsBerber

Hogwash. Just don’t sell tickets in there to anyone under the age of 40.
Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 10:31 - Aug 13 with 834 viewsSaintNick

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 10:05 - Aug 13 by Berber

If you think its hogwash, why not contact the club and tell them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 10:35 - Aug 13 with 828 viewsBerber

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 10:05 - Aug 13 by Berber

Because the club do not care about fans opinions unless they align with their tacky commercial drivers.
Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 11:33 - Aug 13 with 784 viewsdirk_doone

Where is the safe standing area going to be? Hopefully, it will be directly behind the goal and not hidden away in one of the corners.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 21:33 - Aug 14 with 493 viewsSaintNick

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 10:35 - Aug 13 by Berber

Because the club do not care about fans opinions unless they align with their tacky commercial drivers.

If the fans dont give them their opinions then you are right they cant care about them.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 22:06 - Aug 14 with 467 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 21:33 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

If the fans dont give them their opinions then you are right they cant care about them.

Come on Nick, they don't care. I have filled out a few surveys and sent emails about cobwebs on the seats in a dirty stadium, closure of the north car park, the promise of better screens, not getting tickets on time, they said they would inform the cleaning team, safety is paramount blah blah blah. They still haven't cleaned the seats, I would literally go in there in myself and do it. It just needs a clean and a paint!

Oh and an experienced central defender. We have been giving this opinion for 10 years, so I can only assume they don't care.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2022 22:09]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 22:24 - Aug 14 with 439 viewsBicester_North

Saints Looking For Fans To Have A Safe Afternoon In The Itchen North on 22:06 - Aug 14 by Saintsforeverj

Come on Nick, they don't care. I have filled out a few surveys and sent emails about cobwebs on the seats in a dirty stadium, closure of the north car park, the promise of better screens, not getting tickets on time, they said they would inform the cleaning team, safety is paramount blah blah blah. They still haven't cleaned the seats, I would literally go in there in myself and do it. It just needs a clean and a paint!

Oh and an experienced central defender. We have been giving this opinion for 10 years, so I can only assume they don't care.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2022 22:09]

They care a lot more how many followers from Asia or North America they have on social media

#smarmymartin #corporatebullshitter

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024