Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
State of St Marys Stadium 18:25 - Aug 13 with 3891 viewsdwayne_dibley

The mens toilets in the Kingsland stank, do they not clean the place

Outside catering sheds had expensive cans of cider only

On the Kingsland South concourse the outlets only had cider but no lager

You had to go to multiple bars to find food

Kids behind the bars did not have a clue

Nice improvements

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

State of St Marys Stadium on 18:32 - Aug 13 with 3382 viewsSaintsforeverj

You're right. The place needs a paint and a revamp. But we know what the people who run our club are like.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

State of St Marys Stadium on 18:33 - Aug 13 with 3378 viewsRon11

Maybe it's Semens not Semmens.
State of St Marys Stadium on 18:56 - Aug 13 with 3350 viewsBicester_North

Don’t forget poor Mr cringeworthy corporate speak Semmens has to face these hardships as well as us badly behaved supporters.

The poor smarmy fûcker

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:03 - Aug 13 with 3325 viewsElijahK

Btw I wasn’t at the game, but how was the Itchen north and Northam with all the new changes then? We’re people sitting down, not swearing etc, or was it just the same as usual.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:04 - Aug 13 with 3324 viewskingslandstand1

Absolutely! No beer or pies. Staff couldn't care less. So much for getting fluid inside us!
State of St Marys Stadium on 19:09 - Aug 13 with 3310 viewsSaintsforeverj

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:03 - Aug 13 by ElijahK

Btw I wasn’t at the game, but how was the Itchen north and Northam with all the new changes then? We’re people sitting down, not swearing etc, or was it just the same as usual.

Strangely, the Itchen North was almost full. They said only season ticket holders would be allowed there, but what happened is that some people bought tickets in block 3 and moved across into the empty seats. The Saints fans surged across to the Leeds support when we equalised. A few people were ejected, but no fighting or flairs. All the fans in the Northam, Itchen North and the away end were all stood up, the stewards didn't do anything.

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:12 - Aug 13 with 3300 viewsElijahK

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:09 - Aug 13 by Saintsforeverj

Strangely, the Itchen North was almost full. They said only season ticket holders would be allowed there, but what happened is that some people bought tickets in block 3 and moved across into the empty seats. The Saints fans surged across to the Leeds support when we equalised. A few people were ejected, but no fighting or flairs. All the fans in the Northam, Itchen North and the away end were all stood up, the stewards didn't do anything.

Ok well at least that’s good to hear!
Makes you wonder if they only said all of that stuff just to shut the FA and such up, but were never planning to actually bother doing anything

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:13 - Aug 13 with 3298 viewsSaintsforeverj

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:12 - Aug 13 by ElijahK

Ok well at least that’s good to hear!
Makes you wonder if they only said all of that stuff just to shut the FA and such up, but were never planning to actually bother doing anything

Ticking the box, yep. Loads of.people were stood up, there was.loads of "banter" between the two sets of fans, far too many doing it for the stewards to be able to be able to do anything.

Login to get fewer ads

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:21 - Aug 13 with 3283 viewsBerber

I only buy soft drinks inside the ground. The toilets opposite Gate G were ok before the game. But what stupidity caused them to close the barrier on Melbourne Road. People flooding out of the ground suddenly pinched into two small channels at either side. I really despair at the incompetence of how the club is administered.
State of St Marys Stadium on 19:22 - Aug 13 with 3281 viewsCapt_Koons

State of St Marys Stadium on 18:56 - Aug 13 by Bicester_North

Don’t forget poor Mr cringeworthy corporate speak Semmens has to face these hardships as well as us badly behaved supporters.

The poor smarmy fûcker

He's the prīck who signed off on our shït white kit. Sooner that prawn sandwich munching tosser is out of our club the better.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:56 - Aug 13 with 3205 viewshytheboy

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:22 - Aug 13 by Capt_Koons

He's the prīck who signed off on our shït white kit. Sooner that prawn sandwich munching tosser is out of our club the better.

Started watching Saints in 1971 (19 yo.) Watched Paine, Stokes, Channon, Stevie Williams, Alan Ball, Charlie George, Matt Le Tissier, Pelle and Tadic, to name a few. I will not set foot in St Mary’s ever again. I can’t stand the smell of my own piss, let alone someone else’s bodily fluids. Shame on the scummy people in charge of our beloved football team. Martin Semmens hang your head in shame.
State of St Marys Stadium on 20:03 - Aug 13 with 3189 viewsChesham_Saint

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:56 - Aug 13 by hytheboy

Started watching Saints in 1971 (19 yo.) Watched Paine, Stokes, Channon, Stevie Williams, Alan Ball, Charlie George, Matt Le Tissier, Pelle and Tadic, to name a few. I will not set foot in St Mary’s ever again. I can’t stand the smell of my own piss, let alone someone else’s bodily fluids. Shame on the scummy people in charge of our beloved football team. Martin Semmens hang your head in shame.

I’m sorry, but your affection for Saints is outweighed by the smell of piss?

How did you cope at the Dell and the other smaller grounds when we were in the lower leagues?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

State of St Marys Stadium on 20:11 - Aug 13 with 3169 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m not doing home games, but have seen pics of the back of Blocks 1 and 2 and there were rows of empty seats there towards the back.

Really sad.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

State of St Marys Stadium on 20:15 - Aug 13 with 3162 viewsChesham_Saint

State of St Marys Stadium on 20:11 - Aug 13 by PatfromPoole

I’m not doing home games, but have seen pics of the back of Blocks 1 and 2 and there were rows of empty seats there towards the back.

Really sad.

I don’t think that’s unusual for the first home game when people are still on holiday or on day like today, at the beach. Must admit I was tempted..!

State of St Marys Stadium on 21:09 - Aug 13 with 3092 viewsTripleNiemi

Did you ever frequent the Archers or other stands at The Dell? At least yer feet stay dry at St. Marys....no?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 21:11]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

State of St Marys Stadium on 22:03 - Aug 13 with 2997 viewskingslandstand1

State of St Marys Stadium on 20:03 - Aug 13 by Chesham_Saint

I’m sorry, but your affection for Saints is outweighed by the smell of piss?

How did you cope at the Dell and the other smaller grounds when we were in the lower leagues?

He's maybe thinking we are now in 2022?

Although apart from the beer situation I didnt think it was that bad
State of St Marys Stadium on 22:21 - Aug 13 with 2961 viewsSaintsforeverj

I have a lot of complaints about the stadium, it needs a paint and a clean.

But, I tell you what, the Kingsland bar with seats outside ( (they made it look like a proper pub garden with plants etc) with proper fans mingling and enjoying a drink talking about the match was good. A good move to make this bar available to all, rather than just members paying a huge membership fee.

State of St Marys Stadium on 08:49 - Aug 14 with 2707 viewsdwayne_dibley

State of St Marys Stadium on 22:21 - Aug 13 by Saintsforeverj

I have a lot of complaints about the stadium, it needs a paint and a clean.

But, I tell you what, the Kingsland bar with seats outside ( (they made it look like a proper pub garden with plants etc) with proper fans mingling and enjoying a drink talking about the match was good. A good move to make this bar available to all, rather than just members paying a huge membership fee.

they only did that because it was empty all the time

State of St Marys Stadium on 09:56 - Aug 14 with 2624 viewsBerber

Lordy, if you have been supporting since the 70s, you surely have been to grounds where the p1ss was running out of the door?
State of St Marys Stadium on 10:18 - Aug 14 with 2588 viewsChesham_Saint

State of St Marys Stadium on 22:03 - Aug 13 by kingslandstand1

He's maybe thinking we are now in 2022?

Although apart from the beer situation I didnt think it was that bad

Yes it is 2022 and we should expect better standards, BUT the point I was making was that if the mere smell of piss puts someone off ever going again, their affection for Saints cannot be that deep surely?

State of St Marys Stadium on 10:49 - Aug 14 with 2550 viewsMytchettSaint

The ticket readers were causing issues again at the turnstiles I go into. Never sure if it’s the people or the readers - but it’s very frustrating. Decided to get a beer at halftime (not something I’d usually do) only to find when I’d got to the front of the queue there was nothing on draught (beer or cider). Went back up and watched us ship two goals and wondered why I bother. Then we decided to turn up! It was nice to shut those Leeds fans up. Never liked them. Our support might very well be sh1t, but if they’d had to put up with what we have for the last few months of football I would imagine their support might also be a bit flat when the chips are down.

Let’s hope Ralph picks the right formation for Leicester away.

The less said about the trains getting home, the better.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

State of St Marys Stadium on 10:53 - Aug 14 with 2541 viewsPatfromPoole

State of St Marys Stadium on 10:49 - Aug 14 by MytchettSaint

The ticket readers were causing issues again at the turnstiles I go into. Never sure if it’s the people or the readers - but it’s very frustrating. Decided to get a beer at halftime (not something I’d usually do) only to find when I’d got to the front of the queue there was nothing on draught (beer or cider). Went back up and watched us ship two goals and wondered why I bother. Then we decided to turn up! It was nice to shut those Leeds fans up. Never liked them. Our support might very well be sh1t, but if they’d had to put up with what we have for the last few months of football I would imagine their support might also be a bit flat when the chips are down.

Let’s hope Ralph picks the right formation for Leicester away.

The less said about the trains getting home, the better.

I really wish Rishi Sunak had been there trying wave his card like a bell-end at the ticket-reader.

Would have done wonders for his flagging campaign….

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

State of St Marys Stadium on 10:56 - Aug 14 with 2538 viewskernow

State of St Marys Stadium on 09:56 - Aug 14 by Berber

Lordy, if you have been supporting since the 70s, you surely have been to grounds where the p1ss was running out of the door?

The Milton End in Fratton. Three urinals serving three thousand bursting bladders.
If you had to sit down for one, unlucky you.
State of St Marys Stadium on 10:57 - Aug 14 with 2535 viewsBerber

State of St Marys Stadium on 10:56 - Aug 14 by kernow

The Milton End in Fratton. Three urinals serving three thousand bursting bladders.

It is not much better now, a trip back in time.
State of St Marys Stadium on 10:59 - Aug 14 with 2531 viewsdwayne_dibley

State of St Marys Stadium on 10:56 - Aug 14 by kernow

skates used the pitch anyway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024