Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Jack 08:42 - Aug 15 with 1659 viewsPatfromPoole

Rumoured to be off to Watford.

Their fans seem rather unenthused….. 😂😂😂

https://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/jack-stephans.59622/

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Super Jack on 08:47 - Aug 15 with 1631 viewssaint68

Be good for him to play at a lower level..although league 2 would be more suited.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Super Jack on 09:41 - Aug 15 with 1531 viewsChesham_Saint

He would be good for them. How soon we forget some of the quality we’ve had in the past that did a good job for us at the time. Jos Hoiveld [sp?] for example.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Super Jack on 09:44 - Aug 15 with 1522 views1teeminants

Some may forget he had loan periods in the lower league and did ok . Coventry for example. Championship/ league one he’ll be fine.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Super Jack on 09:46 - Aug 15 with 1518 viewsPatfromPoole

TBF he has always been very committed, and also an occasional exponent of shithousery, which gave me great hopes for him.

If he could just concentrate for the whole game, I think there could be a half-decent defender there.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Super Jack on 10:45 - Aug 15 with 1443 viewsdarthvader

Super Jack on 09:46 - Aug 15 by PatfromPoole

TBF he has always been very committed, and also an occasional exponent of shithousery, which gave me great hopes for him.

If he could just concentrate for the whole game, I think there could be a half-decent defender there.

I like the committed fùckoffery he gives to any 'big name Star players' that try and fake their way through a game.

I'd be more happy to keep him than to let him go. There will be suspensions and injuries to be dealt with through out the season

keep the faith coyr

Super Jack on 11:12 - Aug 15 with 1405 viewsBicester_North

If League 1 Jack leaves 🙏 That just leaves Bednarek and Valery to be shipped out and an experienced CB plus another full back to be signed, which should’ve been completed before the spurs game or at least before Leeds.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Super Jack on 12:29 - Aug 15 with 1298 views1teeminants

Super Jack on 11:12 - Aug 15 by Bicester_North

If League 1 Jack leaves 🙏 That just leaves Bednarek and Valery to be shipped out and an experienced CB plus another full back to be signed, which should’ve been completed before the spurs game or at least before Leeds.

Plus Walcott ,Redmond and Macarthy . Djenepo can stay he works his nuts off unlike the others and it’s paying off for him.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Super Jack on 12:36 - Aug 15 with 1289 viewsBerber

Super Jack on 12:29 - Aug 15 by 1teeminants

Plus Walcott ,Redmond and Macarthy . Djenepo can stay he works his nuts off unlike the others and it’s paying off for him.

I agree about Djennepo, I have not been a fan, but he is putting the effort in and getting better.
Login to get fewer ads

Super Jack on 18:04 - Aug 15 with 1163 viewsBicester_North

Super Jack on 12:29 - Aug 15 by 1teeminants

Yeah true that was just defence I meant, attack is another story

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Super Jack on 18:42 - Aug 15 with 1115 viewsWaylander

He's a bit lacking at PL level But I think he'd look pretty decent in the Championship.
Super Jack on 22:07 - Aug 15 with 1011 viewskernow

Torpoint Jack should go home but I suspect there's no opportunity there with his previous employers. Their standards are on the up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024