Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke 13:55 - Aug 15 with 2847 viewsJames1980

'Midfielder Kershaw, 18, joins the Club after a spell with Rochdale'

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 16:51 - Aug 15 with 2635 viewsboromat

Think this is becoming more and more common. A club of our size tends to need a YTS graduate to be capable of being a first team squad player or be very close to that to get a pro contract and we can only take on so many each year. Bigger clubs can afford to have U21s and U23s teams where they continue to develop players for longer.

Good luck to him always nice to see our ex youngsters doing well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 17:07 - Aug 15 with 2588 viewsjonahwhereru

More great news for the academy. The more youngsters we produce that stay in the game the more attractive our club will for the families looking to get their kids into a club.
I really thought this was going to be about Thomas. I just have my doubts that Thomas is being given sound advice. The Taveras route could have proved a better option for him. Time will tell.
Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 18:08 - Aug 15 with 2466 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Great news for my cousins lad!!
Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 18:12 - Aug 15 with 2454 viewsblackdogblue

See him in cup match soon 😀👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 20:06 - Aug 15 with 2277 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 18:08 - Aug 15 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Great news for my cousins lad!!

& scores on his debut v Newcastle U21s.
Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 20:25 - Aug 15 with 2203 viewsNorthernDale

It makes you wonder, you made the decision at the Dale not to offer him a contract.
Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 20:55 - Aug 15 with 2108 viewsBrierls

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 20:25 - Aug 15 by NorthernDale

It makes you wonder, you made the decision at the Dale not to offer him a contract.

It made me wonder who’d be the first on here to question why he was released.
Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 21:03 - Aug 15 with 2056 views100notout

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 20:55 - Aug 15 by Brierls

It made me wonder who’d be the first on here to question why he was released.

Sounds like a reasonable question to me. I wonder if Plattyswrinklynuts can add anything?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 21:17 - Aug 15 with 2003 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 21:03 - Aug 15 by 100notout

Sounds like a reasonable question to me. I wonder if Plattyswrinklynuts can add anything?

No sorry. He scored a couple of tremendous goals for the youth team in his spell here but it’s possibly just a case of the management not “fancying” him at the mo? It’s all opinions I suppose. Hope he makes it at Stoke anyway.
Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 21:23 - Aug 15 with 1970 views100notout

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 21:17 - Aug 15 by Plattyswrinklynuts

No sorry. He scored a couple of tremendous goals for the youth team in his spell here but it’s possibly just a case of the management not “fancying” him at the mo? It’s all opinions I suppose. Hope he makes it at Stoke anyway.

me too

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 22:23 - Aug 15 with 1850 viewsEllDale

It would be ironic if he came back on loan.
Former Dale Youth Player joins Stoke on 12:17 - Aug 16 with 1575 views49thseason

First game for stoke U21s and he does this!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024