Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! 09:10 - Aug 17 with 1070 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58275/moussa-dembele-tra

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 09:24 - Aug 17 with 1029 viewsPatfromPoole

I think Hassenhutl mentioned at the Fans Forum last week that we were potentially competing with the likes of United for a striker.

Maybe he had this in mind.

From the rumblings I had heard, it didn’t sound like he particularly wanted to play for us.

If we could get Liam Delap, even on loan, I think he would be a better fit for us.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 10:29 - Aug 17 with 906 viewsgrumpy

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 09:24 - Aug 17 by PatfromPoole

I think Hassenhutl mentioned at the Fans Forum last week that we were potentially competing with the likes of United for a striker.

Maybe he had this in mind.

From the rumblings I had heard, it didn’t sound like he particularly wanted to play for us.

If we could get Liam Delap, even on loan, I think he would be a better fit for us.

Rather have Liam Delap.
Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 10:39 - Aug 17 with 890 viewssaintwizzler

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 10:29 - Aug 17 by grumpy

Rather have Liam Delap.

He’s gone to Stoke on loan.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 10:46 - Aug 17 with 870 viewssaints__fan__73

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 10:39 - Aug 17 by saintwizzler

Semmens says we just can't compete with the big boys.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 11:22 - Aug 17 with 799 viewsPatfromPoole

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 10:46 - Aug 17 by saints__fan__73

Semmens says we just can't compete with the big boys.

City didn’t want to loan him to a title rival.

HTH.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 12:15 - Aug 17 with 716 viewsgrumpy

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 10:39 - Aug 17 by saintwizzler

How we have survived in the Premiership for so long is a mystery to me.
How we have not won a major trophy since 1976 is not.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 12:24]
Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 12:34 - Aug 17 with 661 views1885_SFC

Dembele is being heavily linked to both Manchester United & West Ham. If he signs for us - I will drink the flowing piss from the St Marys urinals at half time next home game and Tik-Tok it.

Old School is Cool

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 12:48 - Aug 17 with 620 viewsBicester_North

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 12:34 - Aug 17 by 1885_SFC

Dembele is being heavily linked to both Manchester United & West Ham. If he signs for us - I will drink the flowing piss from the St Marys urinals at half time next home game and Tik-Tok it.

I think Leeds fans were doing that on Saturday

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 12:48 - Aug 17 with 620 viewssaint68

Moussa Dembele Transfer Moves Closer But To Whom ! on 12:34 - Aug 17 by 1885_SFC

Kinky bàstard 🤣

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024