Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoyed this from last night 22:31 - Sep 15 with 1811 viewsqueensparker

A very fair take from the Warrwwl bloke - with 2000 noisy fkers as the backing track
[Post edited 15 Sep 2022 22:35]
Enjoyed this from last night on 22:58 - Sep 15 with 1662 viewsSouthallRanger

Love the 2k noisy fans. Got commentary on willock right. Shows how many teams in champ are lacking clinical striker, not just us. Luckily we have a couple of clinical players from midfield T the moment. We just need 29 more games of them scoring from outside of the box and who knows what the season could hold 😜
Enjoyed this from last night on 00:46 - Sep 16 with 1499 viewsBoston

Yeah, I've seen this bloke before, usually rational, didn't know he did the match play by for their games. Think he understates our performance though, but that's perfectly understandable when speaking from a 'real fans' point of view.
Ain't it funny how a Millwall live commentary has f.bombs galore, can't imagine Nick or Andy dropping one on air!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Enjoyed this from last night on 10:33 - Sep 16 with 1291 viewsozranger

Enjoyed this from last night on 22:58 - Sep 15 by SouthallRanger

Love the 2k noisy fans. Got commentary on willock right. Shows how many teams in champ are lacking clinical striker, not just us. Luckily we have a couple of clinical players from midfield T the moment. We just need 29 more games of them scoring from outside of the box and who knows what the season could hold 😜

Same I heard from a group of Millwall fans I met at New Cross station on the way home. One more striker. However, where that will come from before January is a darn good question.

I think the big question for the Wall is how long Rowett will be there for, especially if Blackpool do them on Saturday.
Enjoyed this from last night on 11:22 - Sep 16 with 1205 viewsWestonsuperR

Fair assessment I’d say, stats actually looked a little in Millwall’s favour, solid performance and a great result rather than any more than that, our fanbase getting a little carried away based only on the result.
Enjoyed this from last night on 12:17 - Sep 16 with 1104 viewsconnell10

Well they shouldn't have got rid of Eze. Long ball, South London muppets.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024