Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton tickets 14:22 - Sep 28 with 4794 viewsE17hoop

Just got mine for 1250+ loyalty points holders.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Luton tickets on 15:06 - Sep 28 with 4044 viewsWatford_Ranger

Praying they make it to Thursday. Last year when we were going well at the time I was pleasantly surprised how slowly they shifted so hopefully with the unsociable KO I’ll just about get or win the scrap for ‘general sale’.
Luton tickets on 15:13 - Sep 28 with 4024 viewsstevec

Has a rail strike been announced for October 15?
Luton tickets on 15:20 - Sep 28 with 4006 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Luton tickets on 15:13 - Sep 28 by stevec

Has a rail strike been announced for October 15?

Got mine about half hour ago, chap on the phone said I got the last one for the loyalty window, with the rest going on sale Fri morning 11am for general sale. Whilst I get the idea for holding back the 20% for general, when it’s a pitiful allocation as this is, I think they should abandon the general sale as unfair on those with a 1000 etc
Luton tickets on 15:26 - Sep 28 with 3982 viewsNorthernr

Luton tickets on 15:20 - Sep 28 by GaryBannisterswedge

Got mine about half hour ago, chap on the phone said I got the last one for the loyalty window, with the rest going on sale Fri morning 11am for general sale. Whilst I get the idea for holding back the 20% for general, when it’s a pitiful allocation as this is, I think they should abandon the general sale as unfair on those with a 1000 etc

Yes but the flipside of that is Twitter is full of younger people saying it's a "joke" that you need 2200+ to be in the first window and they'll never get that high.

Feel like the general sale window is a decent fist at tackling a difficult situation.
Luton tickets on 15:52 - Sep 28 with 3929 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Luton tickets on 15:26 - Sep 28 by Northernr

Yes but the flipside of that is Twitter is full of younger people saying it's a "joke" that you need 2200+ to be in the first window and they'll never get that high.

Feel like the general sale window is a decent fist at tackling a difficult situation.

Agree that as a general policy over the season it’s a good idea Clive, I just think for this particular game with only a 1000 tickets it should stay on the loyalty points scale, would imagine they’ll be a lot of disgruntled away regulars, I know there’s two sides and the new blood, yoof etc, but I think this game should be in splendid isolation
Luton tickets on 16:01 - Sep 28 with 3917 viewsRBlock

Luton tickets on 15:52 - Sep 28 by GaryBannisterswedge

Agree that as a general policy over the season it’s a good idea Clive, I just think for this particular game with only a 1000 tickets it should stay on the loyalty points scale, would imagine they’ll be a lot of disgruntled away regulars, I know there’s two sides and the new blood, yoof etc, but I think this game should be in splendid isolation

This game is the exact sort of match the policy is put in place for though. Only a handful of matches where it's an issue, this and Reading are the two that spring to mind, with no Fulham or Brentford this year. Most other games we don't sell out so it's irrelevant.
Luton tickets on 16:16 - Sep 28 with 3881 viewsNorthernr

Luton tickets on 15:52 - Sep 28 by GaryBannisterswedge

I mean I'm in your side of the draw on this, because I've got mates who've been going with me for years who are in that 1000-1300 band and have missed out this time.
But I wrote about what a disgrace it was to put Reading on general sale straight away last seaosn and got A LOT of responses, some of which really made me think. Because I've also got mates who used to go home and away ten years ago when the team was winning and getting promoted, and now pick and choose a lot more, but still have the points to go to Fulham every year when it comes around ahead of somebody who's perhaps 17/18/19, has been going to QPR home and away the last few years, but isn't old enough to build the points up. So is it right that my pick and choose mate gets a Fulham and Luton ticket, whereas somebody who's been to Blackburn and Sunderland already this season doesn't?

You can go round and round on it. I personally think they've got it as right as it's possible to do.
Luton tickets on 16:57 - Sep 28 with 3798 viewsParkRoyalR

Luton tickets on 16:16 - Sep 28 by Northernr

I mean I'm in your side of the draw on this, because I've got mates who've been going with me for years who are in that 1000-1300 band and have missed out this time.
But I wrote about what a disgrace it was to put Reading on general sale straight away last seaosn and got A LOT of responses, some of which really made me think. Because I've also got mates who used to go home and away ten years ago when the team was winning and getting promoted, and now pick and choose a lot more, but still have the points to go to Fulham every year when it comes around ahead of somebody who's perhaps 17/18/19, has been going to QPR home and away the last few years, but isn't old enough to build the points up. So is it right that my pick and choose mate gets a Fulham and Luton ticket, whereas somebody who's been to Blackburn and Sunderland already this season doesn't?

You can go round and round on it. I personally think they've got it as right as it's possible to do.

Agree, I think if we step above self-interest, the club have this spot-on.

Even for games like Luton, holding back 200 still leaves 800 for higher loyalty point holders, which is about our typical core support for those long trips to the north-west when we're languishing in mid-table.

This initiative, along with Rail Seating and the backing they have given Mick Beale are all to be commended, especially when you consider our monthly losses.
Login to get fewer ads

Luton tickets on 17:06 - Sep 28 with 3778 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Luton tickets on 16:01 - Sep 28 by RBlock

This game is the exact sort of match the policy is put in place for though. Only a handful of matches where it's an issue, this and Reading are the two that spring to mind, with no Fulham or Brentford this year. Most other games we don't sell out so it's irrelevant.

I take your point R block, but just feel that a game like Luton with such a small allocation is deserving of the people with the points on board, agree that Reading is probably the only other game where it’s an issue, but there’s double the tickets available and as we well know, there’s plenty seats in there areas to procure and as last year showed, we”ll sit where we want 😜
Luton tickets on 17:26 - Sep 28 with 3732 viewslosethedrum

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-lutqpr-280922/

According to this 1250 have bought tickets , really impressive as the allocation is only 1 032 .

Edit they have adjusted it now to 824
[Post edited 28 Sep 2022 18:18]
Luton tickets on 17:42 - Sep 28 with 3700 viewsPunteR

Bit tasty this fixture.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Luton tickets on 17:50 - Sep 28 with 3685 viewsWatford_Ranger

Jib Jib Jib
Luton tickets on 18:26 - Sep 28 with 3634 viewsStanisgod

On the subject of tickets, a friend of mine wonders that can you get in on someone elses senior season ticket card if youre not a senior, but you are an adult obviously.
In other words would it be flagged at the turnstile somehow.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Luton tickets on 23:42 - Sep 28 with 3445 viewsWatford_Ranger

Luton tickets on 18:26 - Sep 28 by Stanisgod

On the subject of tickets, a friend of mine wonders that can you get in on someone elses senior season ticket card if youre not a senior, but you are an adult obviously.

Yes but the kids who are paid to stand vaguely near the turnstile aren’t going to give a toss.
Luton tickets on 00:12 - Sep 29 with 3408 viewsBoston

Luton tickets on 15:26 - Sep 28 by Northernr

What is it with these young people, can't senior citizens have a pleasant day trip out on the beer without all the immature cocaine consuming crowd bollocking up their geriatric sing songs, huh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Luton tickets on 00:21 - Sep 29 with 3394 viewsDavieQPR

My son has been going for the last 14 years but always had to be booked via my account. He has seen every away game this year plus many others but didn't qualify for points because he was underage. But you get members who qualify giving away their tickets to someone on the different forums and their sad stories. At least this goes someway to addressing that situation.
Luton tickets on 09:56 - Sep 30 with 3019 viewsRed_Ranger

I dont understand why we havnt been allocated say 2000 ticks?

Anyone know what was our allocation last year?

I have circa 1500 points, was up to my neck in it and missed the ticket drop. working at 11.00am today so unlikely to get a ticket. just rubbish
[Post edited 30 Sep 2022 9:57]
Luton tickets on 10:06 - Sep 30 with 2994 viewsWatford_Ranger

Luton tickets on 09:56 - Sep 30 by Red_Ranger

I dont understand why we havnt been allocated say 2000 ticks?

Anyone know what was our allocation last year?

I have circa 1500 points, was up to my neck in it and missed the ticket drop. working at 11.00am today so unlikely to get a ticket. just rubbish
[Post edited 30 Sep 2022 9:57]

Same allocation as last year now they have a scruffy group of kids occupying the other half of that stand. Think we used to get the whole thing unless that was just the 3-3 in the cup.
Luton tickets on 10:10 - Sep 30 with 2986 viewsRed_Ranger

general sale at 11.00am

anyone know if this will be on the web site or do you have to buy on phone?
Luton tickets on 10:14 - Sep 30 with 2976 viewsNorthernr

Yeh you used to get the whole end, now you only get half of it.
Luton tickets on 15:05 - Sep 30 with 2813 viewsStevenageRanger

If you ring the Ticket Office they will upgrade the ticket for you and issue one via email. Think it is free as well for 6 times per season (dont qoute me on that)

On flagging at turnstile. There is a light system behind the turnstile that a steward standing inside the ground can see as you walk through. Lights up Amber from memory for a Concession ticket.
Luton tickets on 16:28 - Sep 30 with 2719 viewsRed_Ranger

phoned up at 10.55
ilias and Uncle Alber to me I was 18th in the queue
Answered at 11.25 .
Told me it was sold out!
Work that one out.
Luton tickets on 16:37 - Sep 30 with 2694 viewsflynnbo

Luton tickets on 16:28 - Sep 30 by Red_Ranger

phoned up at 10.55
ilias and Uncle Alber to me I was 18th in the queue
Answered at 11.25 .
Told me it was sold out!
Work that one out.

Phoned up at 11 am on the dot and there were 19 ahead of me. The guy informed me that I got the last two tickets. Whole transaction took 21 minutes.
Luton tickets on 16:48 - Sep 30 with 2656 viewssparkey

Was on ticketmaster 10:59. Wouldnt let me buy one at 11am on the dot and was trying till it said sold out. Fantastic process
Luton tickets on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2615 viewsDavieQPR

This is the type of thing they are trying to address. Where a person, who has accumulated points years ago and has no intention of going helps out a mate, or often a complete stranger from a forum, who has less right to be there than hundreds of others. Points should be given on a five year rolling basis with season ticket holders being given a good start.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024