Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum 18:46 - Oct 13 with 11472 viewsaston_hoop

Live on Youtube if anyone fancies watching it

Edit - 7pm start

[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 18:46]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fans Forum on 19:23 - Oct 13 with 5397 viewsaston_hoop

Mick Beale is a seriously impressive talker of the game

Fans Forum on 20:01 - Oct 13 with 5246 viewsQPRSteve

Les has just said that Cyril Regis was let go by the club!

Never knew that.
Fans Forum on 20:11 - Oct 13 with 5194 viewsfrancisbowles

Fans Forum on 19:23 - Oct 13 by aston_hoop

Yes. My question would be 'with regard to football and footballers, is there anything you don't know?' Lol
Fans Forum on 20:13 - Oct 13 with 5184 viewsconnell10

Fans Forum on 20:01 - Oct 13 by QPRSteve

Les has just said that Cyril Regis was let go by the club!

Never knew that.

That geezer had a axe to grind !! Blimey your son got let go , get over it!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fans Forum on 20:18 - Oct 13 with 5154 viewskensalriser

Fans Forum on 20:13 - Oct 13 by connell10

Cyril Regis is Les's son? Now that's something I never knew!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fans Forum on 20:21 - Oct 13 with 5124 viewsaston_hoop

Fans Forum on 20:11 - Oct 13 by francisbowles

Yes. My question would be 'with regard to football and footballers, is there anything you don't know?' Lol

I do feel like you could name any current professional and Mick would remember coaching him or facing him in a youth tournament!

Fans Forum on 20:55 - Oct 13 with 4938 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The goalkeeper 3rd kit is a bit of a gripe of mine too. I get that they're only going to release two for sale but for me last two seasons 3rd kit has been the best one. Purple last season and dark green this. Why are the best ones the third kit?

If they released both of them in short sleeve, I'd buy them tomorrow.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fans Forum on 22:33 - Oct 13 with 4447 viewseastside_r

Fans Forum on 20:55 - Oct 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

The goalkeeper 3rd kit is a bit of a gripe of mine too. I get that they're only going to release two for sale but for me last two seasons 3rd kit has been the best one. Purple last season and dark green this. Why are the best ones the third kit?

If they released both of them in short sleeve, I'd buy them tomorrow.

I really like the blue and (errr) blue hooped one but not £54 worth of ‘like’.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum on 22:55 - Oct 13 with 4351 viewsRangersw12

Decent format this year and have to say Beale comes across very well. Loved his response regarding the time wasting question

Funny to hear Luton will also get a reduced allocation for the game at ours
Fans Forum on 23:11 - Oct 13 with 4294 viewsGloryHunter

My ears pricked up at the idea of buying the school and developing Loftus Road. I've often suggested this, and usually been shouted down.
Fans Forum on 23:26 - Oct 13 with 4226 viewsDWQPR

Fans Forum on 23:11 - Oct 13 by GloryHunter

My ears pricked up at the idea of buying the school and developing Loftus Road. I've often suggested this, and usually been shouted down.

Was offered to Chris Wright by the council after the old school there was knocked down.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fans Forum on 23:27 - Oct 13 with 4222 viewsDWQPR

Fans Forum on 19:23 - Oct 13 by aston_hoop

Maybe so but does he know anything about plumbing ?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fans Forum on 23:27 - Oct 13 with 4227 viewsSydneyRs

Was it seriously discussed?
Fans Forum on 23:28 - Oct 13 with 4225 viewsdaveB

yeah that sounded hopeful
Fans Forum on 23:32 - Oct 13 with 4206 viewsfraserc

Fans Forum on 23:27 - Oct 13 by SydneyRs

I think Lee Hoos mentioned that the principal of the school is on the trustee board(?) and that they are potentially looking for larger premises
Fans Forum on 00:01 - Oct 14 with 4141 viewsdaveB

Fans Forum on 23:27 - Oct 13 by SydneyRs

It was mentioned but Hoos said they won't buy the school unless there is a clear benefit to the club but never heard them respond as positivly to the idea in decades
Fans Forum on 00:02 - Oct 14 with 4136 viewsdaveB

That was all a bit awkward, his son may well end up being a world beater but he's 9 years old, it's not the end for him
Fans Forum on 02:04 - Oct 14 with 3991 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I thought that question was out of order. Thankfully, Les handled it well.
Fans Forum on 05:00 - Oct 14 with 3913 viewsnix

Fans Forum on 00:02 - Oct 14 by daveB

That was all a bit awkward, his son may well end up being a world beater but he's 9 years old, it's not the end for him

That was the only bit that made me cringe. I've only watched the first half but it was a really interesting watch. They answered all the questions honestly and reasonably in my view.
Fans Forum on 07:27 - Oct 14 with 3734 viewsdistortR

Fans Forum on 23:26 - Oct 13 by DWQPR

Was offered to Chris Wright by the council after the old school there was knocked down.

i think we should buy chris wright, and knock him down.
Fans Forum on 07:55 - Oct 14 with 3659 viewsNorthernr

Minutes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58727/mick-beale-l
Fans Forum on 08:39 - Oct 14 with 3525 viewsRs_Holy

Fans Forum on 23:26 - Oct 13 by DWQPR

Buying the school is not as attractive as it once was becasue of the newish houses that have been built to the side of it... We might be able to increase the Upper tier on one side (bit like the away stand at Forest). But whats the point if it only gives us another 1000 - 2000 seats.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 10:36]
Fans Forum on 09:01 - Oct 14 with 3447 viewsdaveB

Fans Forum on 07:55 - Oct 14 by Northernr

Minutes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58727/mick-beale-l

Fantastic read as ever, quite enjoyed watching last night as well

On the kid getting released I think in defence of the parent he did say they had not been told why which was a problem, I don't know how QPR do things but at other clubs you have regular meetings with the coaches and are told well in advance if there are problems so you can work on them or if for example you are a striker and that age group had 6 other strikers they may feel for your own development it is better to go elsewhere and have more playing time. If those conversations have not been had then you can see why you had a Phil Beard moment last night and an angry parent thinking well where else can i get an answer.

Easy for us all to take the piss but that took some balls to ask that question in front of a lot of people directly to the man in charge
Fans Forum on 09:25 - Oct 14 with 3365 viewsdmm

Fans Forum on 08:39 - Oct 14 by Rs_Holy

Buying the school is not as attractive as it once was becasue of the newish houses that have been built to the side of it... We might be able to increase the Upper tier on one side (bit like the away stand at Forest). But whats the point if it only gives us another 1000 - 2000 seats.

Would it not be possible to shift the pitch lengthways allowing room to extend the other three sides?

The new school end could include better stadium facilities to allow for greater use throughout the week.
Fans Forum on 09:59 - Oct 14 with 3251 viewsHoopsie

Fans Forum on 08:39 - Oct 14 by Rs_Holy

Does it mean that to be profitable and sustainable the answer is to increase the seating capacity of loftus road? Lee Hoos used the example of burnley, however burnley’s stadium capacity is under 22000, so if the stadium is used everyday for commercial purposes as claimed, it wouldn’t be football related activities which I suppose happen 2-3 times a month on average? Loftus road is just under 19000, and if clever retrofitting within its present footprint we may just yet get it to 20000-22000 (mainly enlarging South Africa stand and the school end presumably if we were to buy the school site) which means buying the school site we can build commercial facilities to integrate with the present/upgraded stadium to provide “burnley type” daily usage for revenue outside football related uses. Are we overthinking that to be long term viable for the club it is always going to be a new 30000-40000 capacity stadium?

Poll: At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024