Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report 20:08 - Nov 13 with 2896 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59006
Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 20:38 - Nov 13 with 2779 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks as ever, Clive.

Hope you enjoy the break.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 20:54 - Nov 13 with 2729 viewswokingrs

Pretty much spot on report. I thought Coventry and their fans were excellent but we were so poor as well, both on and off the pitch.
Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 21:05 - Nov 13 with 2686 viewscolinallcars

Thanks Clive. As you say, few of us would have wanted the WC break but now it's a Godsend.
Only Burnley up next ! I hope we have skin in the game. I've no idea what that means but I've heard people use the phrase a lot recently.
Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 21:51 - Nov 13 with 2561 viewsPeterHucker

Very good report.
My dad & most of my relatives are Coventry fans so I was sat in the East Stand with them yesterday.
Spent most of the match muttering the words "stop giving the fcking ball back to them" under my breath.
After a lot of recent traveling to see us win the grand total of 0 points, I'm glad we've got a few weeks off with no QPR matches.

See you at Preston.
Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 22:09 - Nov 13 with 2506 viewsnix

Thanks for this Clive.

Enjoy the break. Couldn't come at a better time tbh.
Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 23:01 - Nov 13 with 2378 viewsdaveB

The lack of any changes yesterday did my head in. I get the argument that the bench wasn't strong but just put some fresh legs on, try and create a problem. Shodipo did more in the last 5 minutes than Willock and Chair managed all game.

Dozzell was awful in midfield yesterday, took no risks, played blind passes to the opposition just lazy and crap, you can't tell me that Adomah or Shodipo even Thomas wouldn't have been an uppgrade on him.
Clarke-Salter awful from minute one, would have Kakay on at half time or switched to a back 3 and played Dozzell as a wing back, we did absolutly nothing.

Dykes was winning headers all game but no one around him, Armstrong should have been on after an hour at the latest to at least try and cause a few problems.

Chair was clearly in the don't get hurt before the world cup mode which I don't blame him for, he got quite a lot of stick from the away end after pulling out of a 50/50, love the bloke to bits but he should have been taken off as well.

To wait until after they scored the 2nd to do anything was abysmal from Beale, I quite like him but this last week has felt like him going through the motions a bit, far too slow to change anything in these 3 games.
Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 23:23 - Nov 13 with 2348 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive. Great report.

It's not just the players who have had to cope with the compressed season. So, unlike them, it's good to note your high standards have not dropped off these past couple of weeks.

Enjoy the break from previews/reports etc although I'm sure the 'day job' will keep you busy.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 0:24]
Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 11:11 - Nov 14 with 1812 viewsSuperhoop83

Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 23:01 - Nov 13 by daveB

The lack of any changes yesterday did my head in. I get the argument that the bench wasn't strong but just put some fresh legs on, try and create a problem. Shodipo did more in the last 5 minutes than Willock and Chair managed all game.

Dozzell was awful in midfield yesterday, took no risks, played blind passes to the opposition just lazy and crap, you can't tell me that Adomah or Shodipo even Thomas wouldn't have been an uppgrade on him.
Clarke-Salter awful from minute one, would have Kakay on at half time or switched to a back 3 and played Dozzell as a wing back, we did absolutly nothing.

Dykes was winning headers all game but no one around him, Armstrong should have been on after an hour at the latest to at least try and cause a few problems.

Chair was clearly in the don't get hurt before the world cup mode which I don't blame him for, he got quite a lot of stick from the away end after pulling out of a 50/50, love the bloke to bits but he should have been taken off as well.

To wait until after they scored the 2nd to do anything was abysmal from Beale, I quite like him but this last week has felt like him going through the motions a bit, far too slow to change anything in these 3 games.

The worst thing was bringing on Armstrong and taking off Dykes. We were toothless all match and a bit of pace up front, playing off a target man, may have helped.

That was my first away trip for many a long year and I won't be doing it again in a hurry.

Suffering since 1978.

Login to get fewer ads

Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 11:31 - Nov 14 with 1781 viewsdaveB

Comprehensive Cov loss has QPR glad of the break - Report on 11:11 - Nov 14 by Superhoop83

The worst thing was bringing on Armstrong and taking off Dykes. We were toothless all match and a bit of pace up front, playing off a target man, may have helped.

That was my first away trip for many a long year and I won't be doing it again in a hurry.

That was bonkers. We finally had 2 players on in Adomah and Shodipo putting balls in the box and they were now aiming at George Thomas. It was hard not to laugh

Whole game was very similar to Preston last season, looked a beaten side from the first minute
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024