Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth's Attire 18:34 - Apr 15 with 6514 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I've begun to wonder if, when the players look at GA on the touchline, wearing those God awful heals; dyed unkempt hair; and his dreadful trousers, all the time looking like Bono from a few years back, they think he's a joke.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gareth's Attire on 18:51 - Apr 15 with 4594 viewsWatford_Ranger

Critchley wore a tracksuit and they played like tarts for him as well.
Gareth's Attire on 18:52 - Apr 15 with 4514 viewsstainrods_elbow

O yes, I'm sure our plight is down to the players' perceptions of GA's sartorial choices.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Gareth's Attire on 18:53 - Apr 15 with 4558 viewsenfieldargh

I think he should dress as Dolly Parton

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Gareth's Attire on 18:58 - Apr 15 with 4491 viewsJamesB1979

I think how the manager dresses is least of our issues. I’d take Big Bird on the sidelines if he could get 2 more wins.
Gareth's Attire on 19:10 - Apr 15 with 4393 viewsnumptydumpty

I reckon Ainsworth will get the shove.

Be a stupid move as he is excellent manager at league one level.

But Wycombe are extremely unlikely now to reach the playoffs and can see Gareth going back there at the earliest opportunity and, I for one would not blame him.

It doesn't matter what the manager wears and if some of these players think they above him in class, then that truly is the real issue...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Gareth's Attire on 19:25 - Apr 15 with 4295 viewsloftus77

On another awful Saturday evening, this thread has really cheered me up! Thanks guys!

Can't he dress as Godzilla or something?
Gareth's Attire on 19:30 - Apr 15 with 4245 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Gareth's Attire on 19:10 - Apr 15 by numptydumpty

I reckon Ainsworth will get the shove.

Be a stupid move as he is excellent manager at league one level.

But Wycombe are extremely unlikely now to reach the playoffs and can see Gareth going back there at the earliest opportunity and, I for one would not blame him.

It doesn't matter what the manager wears and if some of these players think they above him in class, then that truly is the real issue...

You might be onto something there.

I am of course being facetious raising the Bono comparison, but clearly it's not working. If they brought him in to gee them up or because they think he'll be in his element with us in Div. 1, then the depth of how mullered we are is yet to be reached.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gareth's Attire on 19:31 - Apr 15 with 4244 viewsCamberleyR

He may have always dressed like this I don't know but he's fifty in a few weeks and looks like someone desperately trying to cling to his youth. Maybe he could start dressing his age a bit more.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth's Attire on 19:32 - Apr 15 with 4232 viewscorse

Dont really matter if he stands there at the sideline wearing a three grand saville road suit or a pink rubber outfit with a pocket for his willie he still dont manage to impress me that him or the players know what they are doing
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 19:33]
Gareth's Attire on 19:41 - Apr 15 with 4176 viewsEastR

He should turn up in drag for the remaining games. He's got the hair for it and let's face it he's overseeing a right bunch of t!ts
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 19:42]

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Gareth's Attire on 19:45 - Apr 15 with 4129 viewsDejR_vu

If you’re great at your job, getting results, no one cares what you wear. When you’re serving up this sh1t, it doesn’t help on the credibility front.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Gareth's Attire on 20:01 - Apr 15 with 4065 viewsEastR

Gareth's Attire on 19:45 - Apr 15 by DejR_vu

If you’re great at your job, getting results, no one cares what you wear. When you’re serving up this sh1t, it doesn’t help on the credibility front.

I turn up to work every day naked to great applause

But I am a stripper

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Gareth's Attire on 20:44 - Apr 15 with 3924 viewscolinallcars

He's a poor guitarist - perhaps that's upsetting them.
Gareth's Attire on 20:51 - Apr 15 with 3892 viewsqpr_1968

Gareth's Attire on 20:44 - Apr 15 by colinallcars

He's a poor guitarist - perhaps that's upsetting them.

it could be the strings on the pitch out of tune.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Gareth's Attire on 20:54 - Apr 15 with 3859 viewsaston_hoop

Just let him dress how the frick he likes, its not going to change anything. I banged the drum for years every time his name came up that it took him ages to get Wycombe going including a very very near miss in terms of almost dropping out of the football league. I also said he'd never get anything like the kind of time he got at Wycombe because as a fanbase we'd never stand for that. We haven't and I'm sure he'll go once relegation is confirmed.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Gareth's Attire on 21:00 - Apr 15 with 3817 viewsnumptydumpty

Could he dress as Postman Pat because good old Pat always delivers.

Captain pugwash would also be a great shout as we lack a leader

Or maybe he is actually gender fluid and has come out as non binary as he does not know what he is.

I just think he should put on an Erling Haaland mask whilst leading a haka !!! - Yes that could work !!!!

F&^k knows in all reality.

I am open to anything that changes our performances and results.

Maybe we need to have a poll set up and vote and pass it onto the QPR hierarchy !!! 🤣
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 21:02]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Gareth's Attire on 21:24 - Apr 15 with 3709 viewsQPsyR

Sorry I posted this on the wrong thread originally
Love Garath as a person and as an (way above average for that team but not a legend) player

QPR always had something about it
Differentiation of product was the maxim

like Marsh, Bowles, Givens, Thomas Francis, Parkes, Currie, Stainrod, Allen, Byrne, Bannister, Omniturf, Venables the best ground in 82 Stuarts of Shepherds Bush, the Frankie thread n Everton having to wear goggles

Total fkn opposite now...a fkn disgrace

In retrospect and sober and less angry Ainswoth can wear whatever he wants I was out of order calling him out.

But he does need to sort his tactics and his team and the board needs to sort pretty much everything fkn else re Rangers

FFS
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 13:14]

FKA AcidPixie

Gareth's Attire on 22:48 - Apr 15 with 3543 viewsWatfordR

Listen mate, I've watched teams of various capabilities playing in the Hoops at LR for over 50 years, and it's the first time I've been embarrassed by what I've seen served up week in week out. And I've watched Karl Ready and Ernie Howe tw@tting about out there.

It isn't GA's shoes, hair, trousers or singing that make the players think he's a joke. It's the complete lack of tactical footballing managerial ability at Championship level.

There has been a very obvious collapse in discipline within the first team squad, and someone has decided that the way to reimpose that discipline is to install a manager who is going to tell technical footballers to play like navvies. Whoever is responsible for that decision needs sacking, and I don't really give a sh1t who agrees with it, but GA needs to follow him out the door immediately. Just the stupidest appointment at this club since Mullery replaced El Tel.
Gareth's Attire on 22:51 - Apr 15 with 3522 viewsLblock

Gareth's Attire on 18:53 - Apr 15 by enfieldargh

I think he should dress as Dolly Parton

Well he’s got a lot of tits in front of him at the moment

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Gareth's Attire on 22:55 - Apr 15 with 3478 viewswokingrs

Gareth's Attire on 22:51 - Apr 15 by Lblock

Well he’s got a lot of tits in front of him at the moment

I do feel a manager should be either suited and booted or in a track suit. Probably makes little difference of course.
Gareth's Attire on 23:22 - Apr 15 with 3385 viewscolinallcars

Gareth's Attire on 22:55 - Apr 15 by wokingrs

I do feel a manager should be either suited and booted or in a track suit. Probably makes little difference of course.

Although I'm no clothes horse myself, I'm inclined to agree. I find this “wild thang” stuff a bit embarrasing.
But as you so rightly say his appearance would be secondary to getting some much needed points on the board.
Gareth's Attire on 23:46 - Apr 15 with 3340 viewspaulparker

How is this on Ainsworth????
Been dealt a real Sh1t hand with these kunts who pretend to be professional footballers
This is 12 years of the Tune group making terrible decisions who have nearly bankrupted the club and who appointed a DOF who had no experience of the role ,
All of these players deserve to be shown the door , they are an utter disgrace
Ainsworth needs at least 4 transfer windows to get the right team in place which exactly what it took Holloway over 20 years ago

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gareth's Attire on 23:56 - Apr 15 with 3321 viewsJOSEPH_QPR

Gareth's Attire on 23:46 - Apr 15 by paulparker

Been dealt a real Sh1t hand with these kunts who pretend to be professional footballers
This is 12 years of the Tune group making terrible decisions who have nearly bankrupted the club and who appointed a DOF who had no experience of the role ,
Ainsworth needs at least 4 transfer windows to get the right team in place which exactly what it took Holloway over 20 years ago

The players are a big issue and Garteh Ainsworth is a bad manager can exist outside a mutually exclusive setting.

Both statements are true and both issues need to be addressed: players sold and Ainsworth sacked.

You must be watching a very different match from almost everyone else to not see that Ainsworth is a big problem here and to even consider that we should give him 4 transfer windows - 2 years! - before sacking him suggests that you're concentrating too hard on not seeing what is happening as doing so may affect your memories of him as a player.
Gareth's Attire on 23:58 - Apr 15 with 3308 viewsWatfordR

Gareth's Attire on 23:46 - Apr 15 by paulparker

Who said

"This is awful
I wanted Ainsworth here but WTF is that line up
Just dog Sh1t"
Gareth's Attire on 00:02 - Apr 16 with 3288 viewspaulparker

Gareth's Attire on 23:56 - Apr 15 by JOSEPH_QPR

The players are a big issue and Garteh Ainsworth is a bad manager can exist outside a mutually exclusive setting.

Both statements are true and both issues need to be addressed: players sold and Ainsworth sacked.

You must be watching a very different match from almost everyone else to not see that Ainsworth is a big problem here and to even consider that we should give him 4 transfer windows - 2 years! - before sacking him suggests that you're concentrating too hard on not seeing what is happening as doing so may affect your memories of him as a player.

No way should Ainsworth be sacked
I would trust him with the purse strings than Les and laptop boy
Maybe just maybe we won’t sign flakey injured prima donnas
In his last spells as caretaker manager he proved enough that he can do it, the difference was he had decent players to pick, this mob he has been lumbered with are the 8 years of an incompetent DOF and his poor decisions

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024