Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse 21:09 - May 9 with 4296 viewsbritferry

A jury has found Donald Trump liable for sexually abusing a woman in the 1990s. The verdict was announced in a federal courtroom in New York City on the first day of jury deliberations - in a judgment that could haunt the former president as he campaigns to regain the White House.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-sexual-assault-rape-2

nailed on to win next election now

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 21:25 - May 9 with 2805 viewsmajorraglan

Unsurprisingly Trump is raging about the result and is going to appeal the verdict.

I know he didn’t have to attend or give evidence, but I don’t think he’s helped his own cause. He can clamber on about his rights, but I suspect a lot of people will take a dim view of what’s happened - particularly women who will make up around 50% of the electorate.

[Post edited 9 May 2023 21:25]
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 21:49 - May 9 with 2777 viewsbritferry

he's innocent

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 07:03 - May 10 with 2682 viewsKilkennyjack

A jury found him ‘liable’ after hearing all the evidence.
Thats guilty in civil cases.

There are not many innocent men would would offer no defence when charged with rape.
Thats what Trump did.
He had the best lawyers.

So you have to ask ….. why …?

Beware of the Risen People

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 07:15 - May 10 with 2671 viewsmangohilljack

Everything they plan to do to Trump they have tested on Imran Khan,
Pay attention people of the world
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 08:25 - May 10 with 2645 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 21:25 - May 9 by majorraglan

Unsurprisingly Trump is raging about the result and is going to appeal the verdict.

I know he didn’t have to attend or give evidence, but I don’t think he’s helped his own cause. He can clamber on about his rights, but I suspect a lot of people will take a dim view of what’s happened - particularly women who will make up around 50% of the electorate.

[Post edited 9 May 2023 21:25]

His defence team suggested it’s impossible to provide an alibi or defence as the accuser had no idea what date or even what year the offence occurred.

All you can do in that instance whether innocent or guilty is say I didn’t do it.

This is why these civil trials for incredibly serious criminal allegations are quite worrying.

Serious criminal accusations should be heard in a criminal court.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 08:40 - May 10 with 2641 viewsBoundy

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 07:15 - May 10 by mangohilljack

Everything they plan to do to Trump they have tested on Imran Khan,
Pay attention people of the world

Ok I'll ask , ( but I'm sure I'll regret it David ), who's they ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 08:41 - May 10 with 2639 viewsModeratorB

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 08:40 - May 10 by Boundy

The American owners ?
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 13:18 - May 10 with 2560 viewsmangohilljack

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 08:40 - May 10 by Boundy

The globalists, elites, the cabal whatever you choose to call them
Login to get fewer ads

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:10 - May 10 with 2503 viewsSullutaCreturned

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 08:25 - May 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

His defence team suggested it’s impossible to provide an alibi or defence as the accuser had no idea what date or even what year the offence occurred.

All you can do in that instance whether innocent or guilty is say I didn’t do it.

This is why these civil trials for incredibly serious criminal allegations are quite worrying.

Serious criminal accusations should be heard in a criminal court.

1996, it says in the article.

I'm no fan of Trump but how can this be doen so many years later? Putting someone on trila decades after the alleged offence just seems wrong to me, unless there is definite evidence and not the word of one person and a couple of friends.

I'm not saying he's innocent because he is clearly a nasty piece of work who is capable of such an act ( his own words prove that) but is this justice?

Would this have happened in a UK court?
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:18 - May 10 with 2497 viewsGwyn737

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:10 - May 10 by SullutaCreturned

I'm no fan of Trump but how can this be doen so many years later? Putting someone on trila decades after the alleged offence just seems wrong to me, unless there is definite evidence and not the word of one person and a couple of friends.

I'm not saying he's innocent because he is clearly a nasty piece of work who is capable of such an act ( his own words prove that) but is this justice?

I don't understand, either Cat.

You’d think if there was enough evidence there’d be a criminal prosecution 🤷🏻
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:31 - May 10 with 2490 viewsshingle

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 07:03 - May 10 by Kilkennyjack

A jury found him ‘liable’ after hearing all the evidence.
Thats guilty in civil cases.

There are not many innocent men would would offer no defence when charged with rape.
Thats what Trump did.
He had the best lawyers.

So you have to ask ….. why …?

New York is extremely Liberal, wonder if a jury from another state would have found him guilty.
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:36 - May 10 with 2488 viewsshingle

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 13:18 - May 10 by mangohilljack

And those fcukers are far more dangerous to the world than someone like Trump, there clever manipulating scum and play fair to Trump he is one of the few able to upset their apple cart that is why they are coming after him with all guns blazing.
[Post edited 10 May 2023 18:37]
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 19:43 - May 10 with 2461 viewsSullutaCreturned

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:36 - May 10 by shingle

And those fcukers are far more dangerous to the world than someone like Trump, there clever manipulating scum and play fair to Trump he is one of the few able to upset their apple cart that is why they are coming after him with all guns blazing.
[Post edited 10 May 2023 18:37]

You do realise Trump is one of the global elites? You do realise how manipulating Trump has been?

He's a politician mun, they are all part of it. Trump is just in a different section of global elites, think of it like an elitist civil war, they are scrabbling for power.
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 20:07 - May 10 with 2453 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I am on record as stating with absolute conviction the man is a complete moron. I don’t think he’s got two brain cells to rub together. He’s got to where he is by inheriting a ton of money and paying more talented people to make money in his name. And also having the fortune to come up against Hilary Clinton helps a lot too.

But this “trial” stinks of politics to me.

If it wasn’t Trump on the stand I think we’d all be sitting here scratching our heads wondering how TF this even got into court and how any jury could possibly come to this decision.

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 20:37 - May 10 with 2438 viewsGwyn737

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 20:07 - May 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I am on record as stating with absolute conviction the man is a complete moron. I don’t think he’s got two brain cells to rub together. He’s got to where he is by inheriting a ton of money and paying more talented people to make money in his name. And also having the fortune to come up against Hilary Clinton helps a lot too.

But this “trial” stinks of politics to me.

If it wasn’t Trump on the stand I think we’d all be sitting here scratching our heads wondering how TF this even got into court and how any jury could possibly come to this decision.

Is it political though? (On this occasion)

Or is it a civil case against a very rich man?

*I’m not for one minute saying she’s fibbing, mind.
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 20:53 - May 10 with 2426 viewsmajorraglan

Would this have happened in the U.K. - it’s a difficult one to say.

Civil cases are subject to a statute of limitations as are some criminal cases, however other criminal cases could proceed to trial after many years - I’m specifically thinking about historic sexual abuse cases etc. Some of these proceed to trial based on a complainant and corroborating accounts from third parties while others don’t get off the ground.
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 21:21 - May 10 with 2405 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 20:37 - May 10 by Gwyn737

Is it political though? (On this occasion)

Or is it a civil case against a very rich man?

*I’m not for one minute saying she’s fibbing, mind.

Look who funded it. Hoffman Reid, one of the biggest democrat donors out there and a man who has spent hundreds of millions over several years to get and keep Trump out of office and also incidentally one of Randy Andy’s mates on Epstein Island.

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 22:34 - May 10 with 2355 viewsPlankton

Lol.
What a mental case.
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 23:50 - May 10 with 2329 viewsDJack

No it's oddballs like you that use those terms to attack others/defend the indefensible.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 07:24 - May 11 with 2278 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It was a civil claim not a criminal court of Law.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:05 - May 11 with 2219 viewsshingle

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 19:43 - May 10 by SullutaCreturned

You do realise Trump is one of the global elites? You do realise how manipulating Trump has been?

He's a politician mun, they are all part of it. Trump is just in a different section of global elites, think of it like an elitist civil war, they are scrabbling for power.

Maybe so but it is great to see how much of a danger he is to them and how scared of him they are, and remember during is term there were no oversea conflicts etc now that may be down to luck who knows but the facts are as soon as Biden comes in everything kicks off and we are back to the pre Trump days.
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 19:04 - May 11 with 2208 viewsBoundy

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:05 - May 11 by shingle

Maybe so but it is great to see how much of a danger he is to them and how scared of him they are, and remember during is term there were no oversea conflicts etc now that may be down to luck who knows but the facts are as soon as Biden comes in everything kicks off and we are back to the pre Trump days.

If you're referring to Trumps special relationship with Putin then it just goes to show how Trump got taken in by him.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 19:16 - May 11 with 2204 viewsSullutaCreturned

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 18:05 - May 11 by shingle

No overseas conflicts no, but the USA went to war against itself. There was open, violent conflict on the streets. Bidens team stirred up the non whites and Trump stirred up the "Proud Boys" and their ilk.

Meanwhile over here it all kicked off in a very British way, people were mean to each other, said nasty things on the internet and wrote to the Guardian or Daily mail to have a rant.
Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 20:32 - May 11 with 2183 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 07:24 - May 11 by felixstowe_jack

It was a civil claim not a criminal court of Law.

It’s basically an episode of Judge Judy.

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 19:03 - May 12 with 2103 viewsshingle

Trump found guilty of sexual abuse on 19:16 - May 11 by SullutaCreturned

No overseas conflicts no, but the USA went to war against itself. There was open, violent conflict on the streets. Bidens team stirred up the non whites and Trump stirred up the "Proud Boys" and their ilk.

Meanwhile over here it all kicked off in a very British way, people were mean to each other, said nasty things on the internet and wrote to the Guardian or Daily mail to have a rant.

And thousands of young Americans coming home in body bags under Bush and Obama not so under Trump mind you and that does not include the number of innocent civilians killed, and you go all dramatic with your America goes to war on itself which i would imagine the capitol riots as your main grasp which resulted in 5 deaths and was over in no time now granted that was awful but please do not compare that with the deaths and destruction caused by the likes of Bush and Obama.
[Post edited 12 May 2023 19:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024