Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton 07:55 - May 24 with 1553 viewsjudgejonevs

Does anyone know if he has his coaching badges?

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Leon Britton on 09:14 - May 24 with 1487 viewsJack11

I’m not sure but I think I can see where you’re going with this…I’ve said before and I got pelters at the time but Alan Tate would be my only choice for any of our recent “golden generation” ex players. He’s the only one properly serving his apprenticeship, he loves the club, gaining great experience working with a very good manager, knows the fan base and has worked under the most successful managers in our recent history as a player. What’s not to like!?
Leon Britton on 09:26 - May 24 with 1473 viewsBadlands

I think Leon said he wouldn’t go into management after his caretaker spell in 2017.
Pretty sure he’s not done badges and has shown no interest coaching or management.
Like most of our longer serving players I,m sure he'd step in for an emergency.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Leon Britton on 10:03 - May 24 with 1431 viewsKeithHaynes

Tate, KOL, Britton, please no.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Leon Britton on 11:30 - May 24 with 1335 viewsReslovenSwan1

Leon Britton on 10:03 - May 24 by KeithHaynes

Tate, KOL, Britton, please no.

Leon is a multi millionaire and has done things around the club.

With Birch he was probably given spreadsheets to look at and after 17 year working on grass thought to himself "what the hell is this".

With £5-10m giving interest of 4% he gets £4000 a week interest. He may as well just do a bit of "media work" now and then.

Do these guys want a 9 to 5?

I would love to see Britton and Angel Rangel in the academy as coaches / mentors. Ashley Williams is doing his badges and working with Cymru. He may be more focused on being a manager. He is well verse in media already as a pundit with Jason Mohamed and others

Wise sage since Toshack era

Leon Britton on 11:48 - May 24 with 1310 viewswhiterock

Left field - Pascal Jansen
Leon Britton on 11:59 - May 24 with 1294 viewsbuilthjack

He was seen driving a coach for Edwards travel. They had to supply 3 cushions for him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leon Britton on 12:51 - May 24 with 1247 viewsKeithHaynes

Leon Britton on 11:30 - May 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Leon is a multi millionaire and has done things around the club.

With Birch he was probably given spreadsheets to look at and after 17 year working on grass thought to himself "what the hell is this".

With £5-10m giving interest of 4% he gets £4000 a week interest. He may as well just do a bit of "media work" now and then.

Do these guys want a 9 to 5?

I would love to see Britton and Angel Rangel in the academy as coaches / mentors. Ashley Williams is doing his badges and working with Cymru. He may be more focused on being a manager. He is well verse in media already as a pundit with Jason Mohamed and others

None of them either, backward step.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024