Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City 07:35 - Jul 1 with 1096 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60411/authority-and-auto

A frank discussion with Paul, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 09:57 - Jul 1 with 911 viewsonehunglow

OK so w3 ve not kicked a ball on anger but thus far the signs for the season are very encouraging .
It’s like being made whole again after two horrible years

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 12:23 - Jul 1 with 832 viewsModeratorB

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 09:57 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

OK so w3 ve not kicked a ball on anger but thus far the signs for the season are very encouraging .

You’re obsessed. He’s gone.
Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 12:28 - Jul 1 with 819 viewsonehunglow

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 12:23 - Jul 1 by ModeratorB

You’re obsessed. He’s gone.

No more obsessed than his army of followers though.

Have a beautiful day

I think it’s awful the way they have reduced you to a mere letter ,Mr B
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 12:30]

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 13:37 - Jul 1 with 780 viewsKilkennyjack

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 09:57 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

OHL - how will RM do at Soton ?

Genuine question.

Beware of the Risen People

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 13:49 - Jul 1 with 755 viewsonehunglow

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 13:37 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

OHL - how will RM do at Soton ?

Genuine question.

Afternoon ,Killy
The answer is blowing in the wind.( sorry Bob)

Frankly,I don’t care ,although part of me wants HIM to be rumbled from the start. Soton will expect to go back up,their fans won’t have the apathy,insouciance and lack of ambition some of ours suffer from. Some feel we don’t belong at the highest level which to me is hors3poo. Nobody is going to tell me the likes of Bournemouth and Brentford should feel they belong more than us. We let it all go in dramatic fashion and frankly I’ve not got over it .

anyway, I think he might do ok mainly as he will have high quality players . However,if he messes them about ,especially Ward Prouse,a great pro, he will come a cropper.

Anyway,we only really care about one team.

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 17:56 - Jul 1 with 638 viewsWhiterockin

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 13:49 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Afternoon ,Killy
The answer is blowing in the wind.( sorry Bob)

Frankly,I don’t care ,although part of me wants HIM to be rumbled from the start. Soton will expect to go back up,their fans won’t have the apathy,insouciance and lack of ambition some of ours suffer from. Some feel we don’t belong at the highest level which to me is hors3poo. Nobody is going to tell me the likes of Bournemouth and Brentford should feel they belong more than us. We let it all go in dramatic fashion and frankly I’ve not got over it .

anyway, I think he might do ok mainly as he will have high quality players . However,if he messes them about ,especially Ward Prouse,a great pro, he will come a cropper.

Anyway,we only really care about one team.

You need to drop the "G"

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 18:29 - Jul 1 with 606 viewsonehunglow

Authority and autonomy for Paul Watson at Swansea City on 17:56 - Jul 1 by Whiterockin

You need to drop the "G"

I ll work that out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024