Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread 23:00 - Nov 25 with 14207 viewsModeratorC

Now known as the £45 derby, the Swans travel to Leeds United after a frustrating home draw on Saturday against Hull City. Here we are, this is the match day thread.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61329/leeds-leeds-leeds-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61337
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61346/swans-gear-up-for-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61350
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61359/swans-slump-in-ano

This post has been edited by an administrator
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:15 - Nov 26 with 5857 viewsangryjack

I'm driving up wish I wasn't now
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:43 - Nov 26 with 5820 viewsonehunglow

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:15 - Nov 26 by angryjack

Take care on M62 around Manchester

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:45 - Nov 26 with 5836 viewsBoundy

Well done you , its along journey so I imagine you're staying over night ? I can recommend there s a tidy Premier Inn not far from the ground
City West One Office Park, Gelderd Road, Leeds LS12 6LX

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:33 - Nov 26 with 5815 viewsangryjack

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:45 - Nov 26 by Boundy

Well done you , its along journey so I imagine you're staying over night ? I can recommend there s a tidy Premier Inn not far from the ground
City West One Office Park, Gelderd Road, Leeds LS12 6LX

No straight up and back.. probably be leaving half time if we 3 down.
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:34 - Nov 26 with 5810 viewsangryjack

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:43 - Nov 26 by onehunglow

Take care on M62 around Manchester

Not sure if I go that way yet,may go around m42..
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:16 - Nov 26 with 5781 viewsWhiterockin

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:34 - Nov 26 by angryjack

Not sure if I go that way yet,may go around m42..

I have always found it the best route, just check for any overnight motorway closures for the way back.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:45 - Nov 26 with 5715 viewsFireboy2

👏
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:42 - Nov 26 with 5651 viewsyatesie3

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:33 - Nov 26 by angryjack

No straight up and back.. probably be leaving half time if we 3 down.

Me too, although I'm going to brave it until the end lol
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:46 - Nov 26 with 5610 viewsangryjack

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:42 - Nov 26 by yatesie3

Me too, although I'm going to brave it until the end lol

👍
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:16 - Nov 26 with 5576 viewsQJumpingJack

I am making the trip and I think I would take a 2-0 defeat now.
It could be a very long night....
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:39 - Nov 26 with 5518 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:16 - Nov 26 by QJumpingJack

I am making the trip and I think I would take a 2-0 defeat now.
It could be a very long night....

1-0 Swans. Miracles do happen.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:02 - Nov 26 with 5499 viewsmax936

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:39 - Nov 26 by builthjack

1-0 Swans. Miracles do happen.

They got to many good players in my opinion and better goal scorers Summerville is better than decent and is pacy.

Can't see us being able to compete with the teams in the top 5 at least, West Brom are another team as well although we were unlucky at their place in fairness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:56 - Nov 27 with 5318 viewsvetchonian

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:02 - Nov 26 by max936

They got to many good players in my opinion and better goal scorers Summerville is better than decent and is pacy.

Can't see us being able to compete with the teams in the top 5 at least, West Brom are another team as well although we were unlucky at their place in fairness.

not forgetting 3 ex Swans and the son of an ex Swan usually sides having an ex player of ours end up with that player scoring against us.....Wednesday there are 4 possibilities

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:10 - Nov 27 with 5268 viewsAzzuriswan

Over the years when we have played struggling teams with long winless runs against us or in general they pop up with a win. Leeds are unbeaten at home and a stronger team than us on paper but just maybe Wednesday night could be the turning point in our season. A fluke goal. A dubious penalty. Who knows.
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:11 - Nov 27 with 5268 viewslibertyx

I'm also going, but by bus leaving at 12.30. I won't say I am looking forward to it, but you never know in football strange results do happen. I will be there until bitter end and then have a good moan all the way home.
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:44 - Nov 27 with 5246 viewsonehunglow

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:11 - Nov 27 by libertyx

I'm also going, but by bus leaving at 12.30. I won't say I am looking forward to it, but you never know in football strange results do happen. I will be there until bitter end and then have a good moan all the way home.

Safe trip

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:54 - Nov 27 with 5239 viewsunion_jack

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:10 - Nov 27 by Azzuriswan

Over the years when we have played struggling teams with long winless runs against us or in general they pop up with a win. Leeds are unbeaten at home and a stronger team than us on paper but just maybe Wednesday night could be the turning point in our season. A fluke goal. A dubious penalty. Who knows.

I think we all know really though😏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:38 - Nov 27 with 5214 viewsmax936

Well done to all that go, safe journey to all and lets hope we do get a point or three from the game.

Keep safe up there, they're a strange lot.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:04 - Nov 27 with 5182 viewsonehunglow

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:38 - Nov 27 by max936

Well done to all that go, safe journey to all and lets hope we do get a point or three from the game.

Keep safe up there, they're a strange lot.

Coming out of the ground is tricky.
The Peacock pub is a hole
Great city though

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:35 - Nov 27 with 5156 viewsmax936

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:04 - Nov 27 by onehunglow

Coming out of the ground is tricky.
The Peacock pub is a hole
Great city though

My lad went up there with work, he enjoyed it up there, Nottingham was decent as well he said.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:39 - Nov 27 with 5145 viewsonehunglow

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:35 - Nov 27 by max936

My lad went up there with work, he enjoyed it up there, Nottingham was decent as well he said.

Our lad was at Leeds Uni for four years

We went up regularly . Lot of history there and scenery not far away either. Harrogate is brilliant place and straight oop road

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:37 - Nov 27 with 5072 viewsFlashberryjack

Hoping for the best, but fearing the worst.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:28 - Nov 27 with 5035 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61329/leeds-leeds-leeds-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:07 - Nov 28 with 4705 viewspembsjack

Fearing a bit of a hiding TOMORROW , but then again this is the type of game Duff could get a resilient performance from the boys and shock a few. My head says a 3-1 loss heart says we could grab a score draw.

[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 14:30]
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:23 - Nov 28 with 4694 viewsunion_jack

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:07 - Nov 28 by pembsjack

Fearing a bit of a hiding TOMORROW , but then again this is the type of game Duff could get a resilient performance from the boys and shock a few. My head says a 3-1 loss heart says we could grab a score draw.

[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 14:30]

Nah, we’ll be fine tonight!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024