Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? 17:36 - Jun 3 with 1475 viewsUTS1885

Many fans don’t like Lallana because of the way he left.

But I think the real story is his relationship with Nicola Cortese and I want Lallana to explain exactly what he was doing with nik nak at the end of 2013. I’ve been told he was rewarded with a front page article in the sun newspaper about his wedding. So Adam what exactly was being said in the dressing room back then and why did you have Cortese in your earhole many times.

I hate to go over old ground, but as a matter of principle as it stands Lallana should not be allowed anywhere near our club.
Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 17:40 - Jun 3 with 1448 viewsChesham_Saint

He is nowhere near the true definition of a Judas. He’s just a footballer guilty of a little greed. Not the betrayer of Jesus Christ, FFS.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 20:40 - Jun 3 with 1302 viewsUTS1885

Just two England caps and you get the frontpage, it didn’t add up then and still doesnt

https://ibb.co/0hX5c9d
[Post edited 3 Jun 20:42]
Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 21:13 - Jun 3 with 1263 viewsButty101

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 20:40 - Jun 3 by UTS1885

Just two England caps and you get the frontpage, it didn’t add up then and still doesnt

https://ibb.co/0hX5c9d
[Post edited 3 Jun 20:42]

Who cares he gave us good service first time round and wasn’t the club a lot of money!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 21:57 - Jun 3 with 1210 viewsPatfromPoole

I guess it was a quiet news day for the tabloids…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 00:39 - Jun 4 with 1093 viewssledger

see academy u21 staff moving on ????????
Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 12:41 - Jun 4 with 964 viewssaint901

There is a very obvious missing sense of proportion and reality here?

Professional players will play for whichever club offers the best terms to suit their circumstances.

"Loyalty" to a club is a myth that long ago failed to have any relevance in the game.

Expecting loyalty is always going to end in disappointment.

And equating the alleged lack of loyalty with a story that many people believe is true, i.e. the an individual who played a part in the death of the "son of god" (and thereby sparked countless wars and attempts at genocide) is just wrong.
Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 18:15 - Jun 14 with 665 viewsSalisburySaint

Well he's signed a one year contract which im sure will upset a few, but imo adds a bit of much needed experience to the squad

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/lallana-returns-as-first-summer-si

[Post edited 14 Jun 18:18]
Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 18:28 - Jun 14 with 608 viewsMonksway

Don't care about the past. Just not sure he is the best option for Saints now. Does this mean that we have Lallanna as our number 10 Stu Armstrong replacement?
Login to get fewer ads

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 18:33 - Jun 14 with 590 viewsarfurdent

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 18:28 - Jun 14 by Monksway

Don't care about the past. Just not sure he is the best option for Saints now. Does this mean that we have Lallanna as our number 10 Stu Armstrong replacement?

hope he has his own treatment table

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 18:35 - Jun 14 with 578 viewskernow

We will need all the experience we can get next season.
Welcome back to Saints Adam Lallana.
Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 19:12 - Jun 14 with 485 viewsChesham_Saint

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 18:35 - Jun 14 by kernow

We will need all the experience we can get next season.
Welcome back to Saints Adam Lallana.

Agreed. I was pissed off big time by the way he left but, with some perspective, welcome back!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 19:34 - Jun 14 with 455 viewsfelly1

Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 19:12 - Jun 14 by Chesham_Saint

Agreed. I was pissed off big time by the way he left but, with some perspective, welcome back!

Looking forward to having him back. Decent squad player with loads of experience. All about getting 40 points. Nothing else matters.
Is Adam Lallana The True Definition Of JUDAS ? on 00:35 - Jun 15 with 248 viewsdjsaint

FFS get over it!
Even if he did talk about what went on you’d get loads of people disbelieve what he said, his sincerity and pick holes etc, there’s just nothing good that would come from it.
He served the club brilliantly for many years, had an offer to go to one of the biggest clubs in world football along with massive pay rise, it was a no brainer! Absolutely it seems some elements weren’t handled very well by him/the club, but it was 10 years ago, he’s now returned (on a free) with his son also at the club and i’m sure has something to offer in a player/coaching role.

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024