Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? 11:30 - Jun 6 with 2200 viewsdjsaint

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 11:44 - Jun 6 with 2154 viewsChesham_Saint

I believe the Northam as sold out, which is a good indicator.

As for the 'Northam Wall' given all the effort they're putting in to making this a success, does anyone know of any plans to ensure it achieves the desired effect? Take Watford a few years back. Their home end was a sea of flags apparently distributed and collected at the gate - hard to manage I bet, but it looked good.

I suspect we'll see a lot more smoke bombs too although of course illegal...

In the 'good old days' of course, bog rolls and ticker tape/confetti was the thing!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 14:00 - Jun 6 with 2034 viewsdirk_doone

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 11:44 - Jun 6 by Chesham_Saint

As for the 'Northam Wall' given all the effort they're putting in to making this a success, does anyone know of any plans to ensure it achieves the desired effect? Take Watford a few years back. Their home end was a sea of flags apparently distributed and collected at the gate - hard to manage I bet, but it looked good.

In the 'good old days' of course, bog rolls and ticker tape/confetti was the thing!

It's going to be quite a revolution at St Mary's to see and hear a proper home end at last. The away fans who used to rule the roost are going to be in for quite a shock now that they'll be the ones hidden away in a corner.
[Post edited 6 Jun 14:03]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 14:12 - Jun 6 with 2007 viewsarfurdent

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 14:00 - Jun 6 by dirk_doone

It's going to be quite a revolution at St Mary's to see and hear a proper home end at last. The away fans who used to rule the roost are going to be in for quite a shock now that they'll be the ones hidden away in a corner.
[Post edited 6 Jun 14:03]

will Man City not sue for discrimination?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 16:31 - Jun 6 with 1921 viewskingslandstand1

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 14:12 - Jun 6 by arfurdent

will Man City not sue for discrimination?

If it means they can dominate the league and make any rule up that suits them, then I'm sure they will

They must be the most despised club in the country even more so than Liverpool right now!
Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 21:59 - Jun 6 with 1787 viewsarfurdent

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 16:31 - Jun 6 by kingslandstand1

If it means they can dominate the league and make any rule up that suits them, then I'm sure they will

They must be the most despised club in the country even more so than Liverpool right now!

apart from the skates and manure

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 07:35 - Jun 7 with 1693 viewsTripleNiemi

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 16:31 - Jun 6 by kingslandstand1

Never……

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 17:13 - Jun 11 with 1363 viewscocklebreath

Just got 2 for the first time since the wee Gordon days. There was nothing available except Northam until yesterday when about 100 popped up in block 3 which is where I wanted.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 19:19 - Jun 11 with 1280 viewsButty101

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 11:44 - Jun 6 by Chesham_Saint

Walking though the St Mary’s market on the way to the football, I might have bought the odd cauliflower to lob at the linesman !

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 14:31 - Jun 12 with 1077 viewsSalisburySaint

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 19:19 - Jun 11 by Butty101

Walking though the St Mary’s market on the way to the football, I might have bought the odd cauliflower to lob at the linesman !

Well looking like club on way to record Season Ticket sales, already gained 4,000 new season ticket holders

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/season-ticket-numbers-surpass-last
Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 15:06 - Jun 12 with 1058 viewsdjsaint

Already surpassed last season’s total & 4k newbies!
Looking good 👏

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 15:17 - Jun 12 with 1049 viewsfranniesTache

Interesting that's a really big uplift. I wonder if it's 4k more than the pre-season sale of season tickets (so ones for the whole season) or 4k more than the combined sales of season tickets and half season tickets (which would be far more impressive)
Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 15:37 - Jun 12 with 1005 viewsdjsaint

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 15:17 - Jun 12 by franniesTache

Interesting that's a really big uplift. I wonder if it's 4k more than the pre-season sale of season tickets (so ones for the whole season) or 4k more than the combined sales of season tickets and half season tickets (which would be far more impressive)

It’s 4k newbies so far,
Sales so far have surpassed last season’s total (I’m presuming including half season tickets).

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 16:07 - Jun 12 with 984 views1ASIN12

I wonder how many of these new 4000 sales are in the cooperate areas and those who the club sell to various "off site" hospitality. Must be pushing 2000 in total .

Lets face it a lot of business will now want to entertain their clients to see top flight football.
Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 16:32 - Jun 12 with 955 viewsdjsaint

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 16:07 - Jun 12 by 1ASIN12

I wonder how many of these new 4000 sales are in the cooperate areas and those who the club sell to various "off site" hospitality. Must be pushing 2000 in total .

Lets face it a lot of business will now want to entertain their clients to see top flight football.

I actually think a lot of the newbies will be in the Northam!

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 17:01 - Jun 12 with 926 viewssledger

amazing how many crawl out after promotion,why didnt you buy last seasons season tickets?
Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 17:03 - Jun 12 with 913 viewsButty101

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 17:01 - Jun 12 by sledger

amazing how many crawl out after promotion,why didnt you buy last seasons season tickets?

Has the capacity increased?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 17:36 - Jun 12 with 898 viewsdirk_doone

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 15:17 - Jun 12 by franniesTache

The exciting changes to the setup made by the Club have had a very positive effect:

"You will bring the noise in our sold-out Northam Stand which will launch as one of the biggest safe-standing areas in the country.

Changes in the stadium sees the new Kids Zone in the Chapel Stand open for the upcoming campaign. In less than a week, this area has already sold-out as we bring supporters of all ages to St Mary's."

[Post edited 12 Jun 17:37]

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 17:49 - Jun 12 with 875 viewsdjsaint

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 17:01 - Jun 12 by sledger

No different from any other club!

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 18:46 - Jun 12 with 831 viewsTripleNiemi

If I had a choice, I would be the polar opposite, i.e. buy a Season Ticket for the lower leagues and sack it off (I haven’t mind you) for the Cartel League…..

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 19:31 - Jun 12 with 794 viewsSalisburySaint

Around 2,000 of new 4,000 were bought in the Northam, which was already sold out before we played in the Play Off Final, including my son and his mate who were happy to watch Saints in safe standing no matter what league we were in
Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 21:08 - Jun 12 with 727 viewsdirk_doone

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 19:31 - Jun 12 by SalisburySaint

Around 2,000 of new 4,000 were bought in the Northam, which was already sold out before we played in the Play Off Final, including my son and his mate who were happy to watch Saints in safe standing no matter what league we were in

Yes, the changes to the setup at St Mary's, especially the creation of a proper home end at last, have been a factor in the increase in season ticket sales, regardless of whether we were promoted or not.

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 06:28 - Jun 13 with 637 viewsSoton

It’s clear from the current season tickett sales that the club don’t read this forum, if they did they might have been inclined to sit on their arses, twiddle their thumbs and do nothing. According to the old moaning posters on here, the price increases and all the new changes to the ground would be the death of the club.
Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 07:17 - Jun 13 with 603 viewsdjsaint

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 06:28 - Jun 13 by Soton

It’s clear from the current season tickett sales that the club don’t read this forum, if they did they might have been inclined to sit on their arses, twiddle their thumbs and do nothing. According to the old moaning posters on here, the price increases and all the new changes to the ground would be the death of the club.

The bed wetters, nay sayers and pessimistic vocal minority will hopefully see they got it wrong!
The club have been very brave (financially and logistically) introducing the stadium changes and improvements, it’s refreshing, dare I say a bit of a revolution (as someone else stated)!
Well done Sports Republic 👏.

Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell? on 18:47 - Jun 17 with 194 viewsdjsaint

Does anyone know what the current record for season ticket sales is?
I’m guessing around 24k+

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024