Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future 20:55 - Jun 6 with 1778 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62529/west-ham-make-deci

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 18:23 - Jun 8 with 1369 viewsRichSaints89

Got to go get him (well keep him). He was key to our success and it was very obvious when he wasn’t playing because we lacked protection in front of the defense and his passing is key.
West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 12:54 - Jun 9 with 1081 viewsIanSouthstander

No haggling or quibbling over the price. Pay West Ham whatever they are asking.
If he stays with the hammers as sure as eggs are eggs come january and we are struggling, West Ham will smell the panic and increase the asking price.
Flynn Downes has to be our number one target in the summer.
West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 00:28 - Jun 10 with 840 viewssledger

west ham would be crackers to let him go,i hope they have a brain freeze
West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 12:16 - Jun 10 with 655 viewsButty101

West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 00:28 - Jun 10 by sledger

west ham would be crackers to let him go,i hope they have a brain freeze

We could well have 3 Westham players by the end of the summer - No one is not Jwp

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 15:29 - Jun 10 with 556 viewskingolaf

West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 12:16 - Jun 10 by Butty101

We could well have 3 Westham players by the end of the summer - No one is not Jwp

Ings and the right-back?
West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 20:11 - Jun 10 with 463 viewsGRIM

West Ham Make Decision On Flynn Downes Future on 15:29 - Jun 10 by kingolaf

Ings and the right-back?

I wouldn't want Ings back.
In the last 2 seasons he's been involved in 37 matches & only scored 3 goals.
I appreciate that many of those games he only played a few minutes.
But there's a good reason he'd only played a few minutes, he just wasn't producing the goods.
He had a purple patch whilst playing for us but has since lost the plot.
He is not the answer for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024