Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? 12:08 - Jun 9 with 4853 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Is it possible for your club to get to double figures, or is that rather unlikely?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:18 - Jun 9 with 2350 viewsAscot_Saint

Who is this stupid skate cűnt posting on here? He hasn’t been on here for two weeks, can’t think why. And now he’s here spouting his crap because he is a sad lowlife cűnt with nothing better to do with his time. Very sad.
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:25 - Jun 9 with 2331 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:18 - Jun 9 by Ascot_Saint

Who is this stupid skate cűnt posting on here? He hasn’t been on here for two weeks, can’t think why. And now he’s here spouting his crap because he is a sad lowlife cűnt with nothing better to do with his time. Very sad.

You seem really upset and emotional. Are you having a bad day?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:28 - Jun 9 with 2322 viewsmushinexile

I am ready to bet that Saints will win more Premiership matches next season than Pompey. Does that answer your question?
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:31 - Jun 9 with 2316 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:28 - Jun 9 by mushinexile

I am ready to bet that Saints will win more Premiership matches next season than Pompey. Does that answer your question?

I am fairly sure that Pompey will hit double figures, but I think many football fans will be wondering whether SFC can do the same.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:42 - Jun 9 with 2301 viewsmushinexile

Not in the premiership they won't Skate.
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:43 - Jun 9 with 2298 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:42 - Jun 9 by mushinexile

Not in the premiership they won't Skate.

Who plays in the Premiership?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:54 - Jun 9 with 2286 viewsPatfromPoole

I think Monsieur 130 may need to change his username.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:55 - Jun 9 with 2281 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:54 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

I would never be so cruel

Login to get fewer ads

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 13:36 - Jun 9 with 2231 viewsdirk_doone

One thing's for sure, we're going to win more Premier League games next season than little Pompey will.

https://www.myfootballfacts.com/premier-league/all-time-premier-league/all-time-

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 15:34 - Jun 9 with 2123 viewsLondonSaint76

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:54 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

Agreed - he’s skating on thin ice 🥶

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 16:19 - Jun 9 with 2080 viewsInTimeAddedOn

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:18 - Jun 9 by Ascot_Saint

It would be fair to say 130 can consider himself told. As an aside his girlfriend is such a munter she even has to get her vibrator pissed before it will go near her
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 16:54 - Jun 9 with 2054 viewsfelly1

We'll highly likely struggle and lose lots of games next season.
I'm guessing you'll be back on here to mock us.
I think there's a fair chance Pompey could do well next season as they're confident and on a roll, possibly an outside bet for the playoffs?

It's just a bit strange that you take such enjoyment in posting on a Saints forum when you come across as a fully functioning adult, yet this would be something you'd only expect from a teenager.. Very odd or maybe you are just a kid?
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 17:36 - Jun 9 with 2019 views1teeminants

Top flight ? wtf would you or any skate know about the premier league .?

Be off with you and go by and play with your equals .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:23 - Jun 9 with 1959 viewsButty101

I’m pretty sure we have won at least 5 trophies in our time. So it’s definitely time the skate from Canada that’s never seen his team play, change his name.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:54 - Jun 9 with 1943 viewskernow

10 wins
10 draws
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:29 - Jun 9 with 1907 viewsChesham_Saint

Whoa, buddy! This is 130, our resident skate gimp you’re talking about. He’s not a low life - he’s way more than that. He’s a sixth form re-run wannabe keyboard merchant who lives with his mum with a passing interest in the Blue Few and an obsession with Saints. Yep, you got it. A tvvat.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 00:23 - Jun 10 with 1765 viewssledger

the games i saw on telly of pompey if they dont strengthen they will have a really tough season,they certainly arnt an ipswich town
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:31 - Jun 10 with 1654 viewsBridders2

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 13:36 - Jun 9 by dirk_doone

One thing's for sure, we're going to win more Premier League games next season than little Pompey will.

https://www.myfootballfacts.com/premier-league/all-time-premier-league/all-time-

And skates soon to be overtaken by little Bournemouth I see.
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:33 - Jun 10 with 1650 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:23 - Jun 9 by Butty101

I’m pretty sure we have won at least 5 trophies in our time. So it’s definitely time the skate from Canada that’s never seen his team play, change his name.

5 trophies. Can’t wait to hear about these. Are these major trophies?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:40 - Jun 10 with 1637 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:31 - Jun 10 by Bridders2

And skates soon to be overtaken by little Bournemouth I see.

And of course PL seasons are so different from the old division 1 seasons.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:43 - Jun 10 with 1632 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 16:54 - Jun 9 by felly1

We'll highly likely struggle and lose lots of games next season.
I'm guessing you'll be back on here to mock us.
I think there's a fair chance Pompey could do well next season as they're confident and on a roll, possibly an outside bet for the playoffs?

It's just a bit strange that you take such enjoyment in posting on a Saints forum when you come across as a fully functioning adult, yet this would be something you'd only expect from a teenager.. Very odd or maybe you are just a kid?

No chance of Pompey getting promoted next season, so the only chance of a local derby is if your lot get relegated. You are our rivals, so why wouldn’t I be interested ?

Anyway I do think that when you come back down, we will be in a better shape to play you.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:49 - Jun 10 with 1629 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:54 - Jun 9 by kernow

10 wins
10 draws

In the last six of your PL seasons, you had an incredible 4 of those seasons in single figures, including the lowest ever total by a south coast club.

A betting man would say that double figures would be a stretch
[Post edited 10 Jun 9:50]

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:54 - Jun 10 with 1608 viewskingslandstand1

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:29 - Jun 9 by Chesham_Saint

Whoa, buddy! This is 130, our resident skate gimp you’re talking about. He’s not a low life - he’s way more than that. He’s a sixth form re-run wannabe keyboard merchant who lives with his mum with a passing interest in the Blue Few and an obsession with Saints. Yep, you got it. A tvvat.

Yeah, but an accepted tvvat on here - he always loses when trying to big up the blue few
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:56 - Jun 10 with 1606 viewsSaintNick

When Pompey were relegated to League One back in 2012, this was exactly the question we were asking, Is it possible that Pompey can get into double figures for seasons spent in the lower leagues, we now know the answer.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:16 - Jun 10 with 1588 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:56 - Jun 10 by SaintNick

When Pompey were relegated to League One back in 2012, this was exactly the question we were asking, Is it possible that Pompey can get into double figures for seasons spent in the lower leagues, we now know the answer.

A lot of Pompey fans have been asking for a few decades if Southampton could get into a single figure for higher league championships. Adkins almost became the messiah for you, but got seen off by Reading. We don’t know the final answer to that question , we wouldn’t be that presumptious. There is always 2026.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024