Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Do You Think Of New Home Kit 22:47 - Jul 16 with 1298 viewsSaintNick

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 07:12 - Jul 17 with 1149 viewssaintwizzler

Nice kit, let down again by the horrible sponsorship logo splattered across the front.
Good to see a yellow away shirt but should of been plain. A retro feel.

The bingo bus wearing mongs will buy both and indeed, if rumours are correct, the pink 3rd shirt.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 07:16 - Jul 17 with 1144 viewssaintwizzler

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 07:12 - Jul 17 by saintwizzler

Nice kit, let down again by the horrible sponsorship logo splattered across the front.

The bingo bus wearing mongs will buy both and indeed, if rumours are correct, the pink 3rd shirt.

Saint Rob loves the away shirt.
So that says it all.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 09:31 - Jul 17 with 1045 viewsFlamingbankers

Hurray, our traditional home kit back - I've been waiting a long time for this. And a traditional yellow away shirt - albeit a different shade. With Flynn signed as well - all this surely augurs well for the new season? How can a third of people not like it - must be fair weather supporters?
[Post edited 17 Jul 9:34]
What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 09:40 - Jul 17 with 1033 viewsdirk_doone

I've never been a fan of yellow or pink kits because of their association with femininity and cowardice. The blue away kits of the 80s were the best.

What colour were our traditional away kits in the pre-war era? From photos I've seen it looks like they were similar to the Spurs' first team kit of that era: white shirts and black shorts.
[Post edited 17 Jul 9:51]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 09:45 - Jul 17 with 1023 viewssaints__fan__73

This looks so much better.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 12:54 - Jul 17 with 904 viewsyateleysaint

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 09:40 - Jul 17 by dirk_doone

I've never been a fan of yellow or pink kits because of their association with femininity and cowardice. The blue away kits of the 80s were the best.

What colour were our traditional away kits in the pre-war era? From photos I've seen it looks like they were similar to the Spurs' first team kit of that era: white shirts and black shorts.

Where do you stand on the blue flame kit?

I had that one.

(In my defence, I was still a child at the time).

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 13:33 - Jul 17 with 855 viewsSaintNick

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 09:40 - Jul 17 by dirk_doone

I have never been a fan of Blue away kits because of their association with Portsmouth, the Patrick blue away kit circa 1980-85 was in the colours of St Anne's School, being a girls school you couldnt get an association with femininity more than that

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 14:27 - Jul 17 with 798 viewsdirk_doone

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 12:54 - Jul 17 by yateleysaint

Where do you stand on the blue flame kit?

I had that one.

(In my defence, I was still a child at the time).

The 2-tone blue away kits of the early 80s, as worn by Keegan, Moran etc, were the best.

https://www.footballkitarchive.com/southampton-kits/#1980s

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 14:39 - Jul 17 with 785 viewsFlamingbankers

Absolutely, appreciate your excellent retort Nick. The mandarin yellow shirts of the late 60's were the best. One can only dream. Denis Hollywood in mandarin yellow taking a free kick outside the penalty area in the pouring rain. Probably against Coventry. Pure poetry!
[Post edited 17 Jul 14:43]
What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 15:06 - Jul 17 with 758 viewsfranniesTache

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 07:16 - Jul 17 by saintwizzler

Saint Rob loves the away shirt.
So that says it all.

Well if the trowbridge moses says it's good then it must be good, we all know we are not allowed to question his word. Us plebs must only look up to our privately educated masters

As for the kit, meh' it's a saints kit i don't really care about kits, i care about the team playing well.

As a fully grown adult i'm not going to buy one anyway so it makes next to no difference to me
What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 15:53 - Jul 17 with 725 viewsChesham_Saint

If you don’t like the sponsor (and I don’t) it’s easily rectified with a strip of masking tape.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 16:48 - Jul 17 with 684 viewsfranniesTache

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 15:53 - Jul 17 by Chesham_Saint

If you don’t like the sponsor (and I don’t) it’s easily rectified with a strip of masking tape.

Was it the old draper tools kit that had the logo over the top of another logo and it would wash off?
What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 17:25 - Jul 17 with 662 viewsLondonSaint76

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 16:48 - Jul 17 by franniesTache

Was it the old draper tools kit that had the logo over the top of another logo and it would wash off?

Quite right, it was one of the old bar stripe home kits made by Hummel. Daft thing was the logo that came off said Draper Tools to reveal just Draper without the Tools underneath - bizarre…
[Post edited 17 Jul 17:29]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 17:58 - Jul 17 with 631 viewsLondonSaint76

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 07:12 - Jul 17 by saintwizzler

If the rumours you have mentioned about a pink third kit have any substance, based on the pattern used on the new yellow away shirt I hope it’s not this one!
https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwj2srPaw66HAxVklFAGHWaTAgIYABAbG

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 18:21 - Jul 17 with 621 viewsfranniesTache

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 17:25 - Jul 17 by LondonSaint76

Quite right, it was one of the old bar stripe home kits made by Hummel. Daft thing was the logo that came off said Draper Tools to reveal just Draper without the Tools underneath - bizarre…

That’s the one! I remember my brother leaving his wet one over an electric radiator to dry after playing football in the rain and the red stripes melted to the radiator and stained it permanently too.

Ah the good old days of the late 80s when plastic in your clothes was acceptable
What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 18:32 - Jul 17 with 617 viewsNumber_58

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 17:25 - Jul 17 by LondonSaint76

On the all-red (with black and white shoulders) Patrick 1985 centenary shirt the individual letters of 'Draper Tools' were badly stuck on. Unfortunately after a while the D and the second R on mine fell off and so I had to go round with 'RAPE TOOLS' on my shirt. My mum eventually sewed the letters back on and I'm pleased to say they remain there to this day.
What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 19:26 - Jul 17 with 579 viewskingslandstand1

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 15:53 - Jul 17 by Chesham_Saint

And that will also give a message that fans actually do take note of who the club will take money from!
What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 19:32 - Jul 17 with 569 viewsyateleysaint

What Do You Think Of New Home Kit on 18:32 - Jul 17 by Number_58

On the all-red (with black and white shoulders) Patrick 1985 centenary shirt the individual letters of 'Draper Tools' were badly stuck on. Unfortunately after a while the D and the second R on mine fell off and so I had to go round with 'RAPE TOOLS' on my shirt. My mum eventually sewed the letters back on and I'm pleased to say they remain there to this day.

😂

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024