Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club 09:45 - Jul 21 with 1299 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62661/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 09:59 - Jul 21 with 1268 viewsPatfromPoole

Brentford fans getting all hot and bothered on Twitter about potentially signing Stu.

Harping on about him being nowhere near good enough.

Self-entitled deluded coonts.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 10:02 - Jul 21 with 1263 viewsPatfromPoole

This coont, for example…..

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 10:21 - Jul 21 with 1238 viewssaintwizzler

He’s made his decision.
Fúck him.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 14:20 - Jul 21 with 1020 viewskingslandstand1

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 10:02 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

This coont, for example…..

A bit in the same mould as the Bmuff fans who once they got to the Prem started believing they are a big club with a div 3 stadium they can't fill
Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 16:30 - Jul 21 with 914 viewsLondonSaint76

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 09:59 - Jul 21 by PatfromPoole

Brentford fans getting all hot and bothered on Twitter about potentially signing Stu.

Harping on about him being nowhere near good enough.

Self-entitled deluded coonts.

Spot on - they are my nearest PL club so I have quite a few ‘Bees’ as neighbours and local dog walkers. Not only self entitled but by far the gobbiest coonts with nothing to actually boast about.
In the park this morning one gobbed off at me ‘we don’t need your scummy rejects’ to which I replied ‘we don’t even bother giving your rejects a trial’
At least my next door neighbour asked me if he’d be any good for them if they took him on rather than be rude about him…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 17:05 - Jul 21 with 884 viewscocklebreath

Bournemouth, Brentford both noddy little clubs who belong in league one/two

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 17:32 - Jul 21 with 865 viewsLondonSaint76

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 17:05 - Jul 21 by cocklebreath

Bournemouth, Brentford both noddy little clubs who belong in league one/two

They should have Gary Lineker on board as a consultant - then they’d be Noddy and Big Ears 😀

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Stuart Armstrong On Trial At Premier League Club on 20:26 - Jul 21 with 788 viewssaint22

We should have offered him player coach imo
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024