Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good morning Friday. 08:26 - Oct 26 with 2628 viewsFrenchChris

Dull and foggy here and winter on the way.
Cold too.
Party tonight for our festival volunteers and I have still not entirely decided what to say to them during my thank you speech. FFS, this is the 7th time and I am running out of original ideas!
Leaving early for Germany tomorrow morning to go see Freiburg play Dortmund. That should be fun without any of the stress about losing or winning!

Please forget you knew my name, my darling Sugaree

Good morning Friday. on 08:45 - Oct 26 with 2621 viewsStBaz

Good day schönen Menschen

Willkommen wrexham.

Habt einen guten Tag y'all

More CITD than ITK

Good morning Friday. on 09:17 - Oct 26 with 2612 viewsburleyshassey

Good morning Friday. on 08:45 - Oct 26 by StBaz

Good day schönen Menschen

Willkommen wrexham.

Habt einen guten Tag y'all

morning you botty buffers

i am NOT feeling well
Good morning Friday. on 09:40 - Oct 26 with 2604 viewsyateleysaint

Good morning Friday. on 09:17 - Oct 26 by burleyshassey

morning you botty buffers

i am NOT feeling well

Morning. Mrs Y had a bad back but is slowly on the mend. That came out as 'men's' which was almost worth leaving in.

We had to get an ambulance out at 2am yesterday morning so paramedics could give her gas and air and help her to toilet. While she was in the bathroom with the woman I was talking to the blokes about women going to the toilet together and Miss Y heard us and emerged, just like she did the last time Mrs Y was on gas and air, only this time it was from her room.

I'm off work again today to do school run and be on hand to pick stuff up off the floor. Aunts are coming over tonight for Xbox (if I have my way) party but Mrs Y will have to be a neutral observer.

The school run was horrendous so I'm glad I so rarely have to do it. I've never seen such a high concentration of chavs in such a small area. They're all about 20 (with school age kids FFS) and hang around in groups chatting to each other. One of the blokes has a face tattoo. WABOC.

Whoever complains about demonization of the working class needs to come and have a look at that lot. They certainly don't work but they do sprog off and probably live on benefits. I think it's time we started bumping off members of the underclass, or at least sterilising them for the good of humanity.

I'm stuck at home with the kittens again today. They are proper mental and spend the whole day play fighting and chasing each other. Our house stinks of cat now. Mrs Y has just come in to inform me that they're sh1ttin6 together. Groan. She promised me I'd never have to clean out their tray and then did her back in. Thanks a bunch, Mrs Y! Still, it's quite funny when they run at full pelt into clear acrylic tables.

Talking of Mrs Y, she must be improving because she's started telling me off for lazing around again. I stepped up when she was laid up but now she's on her feet again I like to make sure that she keeps moving. It's all for the good of her back you see. I might force her to walk to the shops with me in a minute so I can use my new Co-op card. I got about £15 worth of Twinings English breakfast, Tassimo, Galaxy hot choc and Taylor's decaf coffee in there for a fiver the other day. They must be making way for Xmas stock or something.

My Dad was brought up in Rossett, near Wrecsam. They don't have the letter x in Wales. They're a funny lot. (No offence).

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Good morning Friday. on 09:45 - Oct 26 with 2602 viewsBatterseaSaint

Morning all. What a nice, clean, virgin board this is.

Feeling a little ropey this morning after a few bottles of champers last night to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. We were supposed to be going out for dinner, but couldn't be arsed so we got the restaurant to prepare us a nice takeaway instead. Seems like we have a good Thai restaurant in Reigate.

Found myself getting all wound up this morning; one of the guys who works on my project is a Saints fan and we got to talking about the merits of dropping Rickie, and I projected myself to Sunday and thought about how I might react if Niggle took Rickie off, or worse, didn't even start with him. What I saw was not pretty. I may have to start considering whether I take young MissBatts to footy, as she may start to see another side to me.

But then, I am convinced that Nige must have seen the error of his ways by now.
Good morning Friday. on 09:45 - Oct 26 with 2602 viewsSaints_Fan_73

Bore da. (Well I thought it appropriate.)

Upholding Mongboard Standards of Common Decency (Without Nick I am Nothing)

Good morning Friday. on 09:53 - Oct 26 with 2599 viewssimmo70

Morning all, dampers in SE19.
Off for a long weekend in Cheltenham later so all good.

AltJ
Good morning Friday. on 09:54 - Oct 26 with 2598 viewssimmo70

Love the Double Thread...class will always out.
Good morning Friday. on 09:56 - Oct 26 with 2595 viewssimmo70

Good morning Friday. on 09:45 - Oct 26 by BatterseaSaint

Morning all. What a nice, clean, virgin board this is.

Feeling a little ropey this morning after a few bottles of champers last night to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. We were supposed to be going out for dinner, but couldn't be arsed so we got the restaurant to prepare us a nice takeaway instead. Seems like we have a good Thai restaurant in Reigate.

Found myself getting all wound up this morning; one of the guys who works on my project is a Saints fan and we got to talking about the merits of dropping Rickie, and I projected myself to Sunday and thought about how I might react if Niggle took Rickie off, or worse, didn't even start with him. What I saw was not pretty. I may have to start considering whether I take young MissBatts to footy, as she may start to see another side to me.

But then, I am convinced that Nige must have seen the error of his ways by now.

I'd really have to worry about what makes Niggle tick if he thinks our team is stronger with SRL on the bench. I fear for him, the more I think about his decisions this season it makes me want to weep.

Shakes head ruefully...
Login to get fewer ads

Good morning Friday. on 09:57 - Oct 26 with 2595 viewsjehram

Helo, mae pobl yn fore hyfryd da!

That's a bummer Yates; with MrsJ's back crises I can sympathise with your position...hope it gets better, as I've been official picker-upper for over 3 years now. At least you get to laugh at the kittens; IMO cats running into /falling off things is made better because they then try and hide their embarassment.

True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance.

Good morning Friday. on 10:06 - Oct 26 with 2593 viewsSaints_Fan_73

Good morning Friday. on 09:57 - Oct 26 by jehram

Helo, mae pobl yn fore hyfryd da!

That's a bummer Yates; with MrsJ's back crises I can sympathise with your position...hope it gets better, as I've been official picker-upper for over 3 years now. At least you get to laugh at the kittens; IMO cats running into /falling off things is made better because they then try and hide their embarassment.

In fairness, I quite often feel I need paramedics with gas and air when I head bogwards.

Upholding Mongboard Standards of Common Decency (Without Nick I am Nothing)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024