Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Ralph we trust. love it 09:08 - Dec 31 with 133133 viewsBuenosSaint

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/11896842/ralph-hasenhuttl-southamp

Good for him to refer back to the 0-9 positively. I'm liking our manager more week on week.

As someone said, much better to lose 9-0 once then 1-0 nine times. And if we can help leicester win the league on GD then all the better...
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 10:05]

Poll: The Long Future

In Ralph we trust. love it on 09:24 - Dec 31 with 133103 viewsTripleNiemi

Everything that's wrong with the modern world. Guffbook, Twátter and plastic supporters who follow the top 6 yet have never been near a football ground in their lives.

Happy 2020 all - love the Saints (our local team)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

In Ralph we trust. love it on 10:06 - Dec 31 with 133069 viewsBuenosSaint

In Ralph we trust. love it on 09:24 - Dec 31 by TripleNiemi

Everything that's wrong with the modern world. Guffbook, Twátter and plastic supporters who follow the top 6 yet have never been near a football ground in their lives.

Happy 2020 all - love the Saints (our local team)

sorry. wrong link. updated now

Poll: The Long Future

In Ralph we trust. love it on 10:10 - Dec 31 with 133056 viewssaint68

In Ralph we trust. love it on 10:06 - Dec 31 by BuenosSaint

sorry. wrong link. updated now

Taking 3 points off them on the 11th will be the icing on the cake for Ralph I would imagine

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

In Ralph we trust. love it on 01:30 - Jan 1 with 132914 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Just think? Manuel Pellegrini has just been sacked after only 18 months - this after him being able to spend £122 Million plus on 4 players, and had lots of support (( Moyles will be gone in under 2 years )) Marco Silva sacked after 18 months after spending nearly £200 Million on new players - after being supported ............. So let us look at what Ralph has to put up with? - told he would have to sell players B4 being able to purchase - has a chairman with no money and NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT .................... I was astounded a few weeks ago when many on here were calling for Ralph's head ------ we really don't know how lucky we are to have him when it does seem that he has very little support from the club. although I do not agree with all Ralph's decisions.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024