Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Stephens 00:42 - Sep 12 with 1203 viewsstmichael

So good he might just sneak into nicks starting 11 for next week..
Magnificent start to the season Jack 👏

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Jack Stephens on 01:02 - Sep 12 with 1177 viewscocklebreath

Excellent performance, come on Nick prove your not a poirot type

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Jack Stephens on 12:23 - Sep 12 with 993 views1teeminants

Jack Stephens on 01:02 - Sep 12 by cocklebreath

Excellent performance, come on Nick prove your not a poirot type

Jack Stephens was excellent yesterday so was McCarthy ,two players that many of us would’nt have starting so fair play to them.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Jack Stephens on 15:24 - Sep 12 with 926 viewsdarthvader

Jack Stephens on 12:23 - Sep 12 by 1teeminants

Jack Stephens was excellent yesterday so was McCarthy ,two players that many of us would’nt have starting so fair play to them.

I agree and have to give the lad credit . Also love how he has a bit of controlled nasty now. Like Not getting bullied by antonio but letting him know, that he wasnt going to get bullied by him too.

keep the faith coyr

Jack Stephens on 15:40 - Sep 12 with 915 viewsBerber

I have to say, on his day, he is a very accomplished professional. He and Bednarek had a purple patch last season.

He and Salisu seem to be finding a decent understanding together, and pretty much completely nullified Antonio, who has been a perpetual thorn in our side, as well as experiencing a very good run pf performance recently.

Long may this spell of form last.
Jack Stephens on 07:14 - Sep 13 with 801 viewssaintwizzler

Also helps the defence with an extra midfielder playing in front of them.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Jack Stephens on 08:34 - Sep 13 with 750 viewsBicester_North

Jack Stephens on 15:40 - Sep 12 by Berber

I have to say, on his day, he is a very accomplished professional. He and Bednarek had a purple patch last season.

He and Salisu seem to be finding a decent understanding together, and pretty much completely nullified Antonio, who has been a perpetual thorn in our side, as well as experiencing a very good run pf performance recently.

Long may this spell of form last.

Those 2 played very well but think Antonio was knackered from his midweek trip to Jamaica and back getting battered by Panama on a crap pitch.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Jack Stephens on 11:55 - Sep 13 with 671 viewsSaintNick

Im glad he had a decent game I want him to succeed, but I dont think he has the consistency or the reading of a game.

You say magnificent start, but he has only been good in two of the four games so far, against Everton a lapse in concentration cost us dearly and the same against Newcastle, when he let his man get in front of him to head home.

He is a good back up player who gives 100% but turning 28 in January and with 104 plus 9 as sub Premier League games to his name, he is as good as he will ever get.

If Jack Stephens starts the next 34 games, makes no mistakes and is voted player of the year, no one will be more pleased than me.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024