Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routine 10:53 - Apr 15 with 1740 viewsSaintNick

So what is everyones routine, I have got into one myself get up, look at this site etc, do a little bit of work and then walk the dog, I'm actually enjoying being out of the rat race and not having my weekend ruined by football

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Routine on 11:16 - Apr 15 with 1415 viewsOccasional_Showers

Lots and lots of gardening, which I enjoy. Long walks with the dog, cycling round the beautiful countryside. And for maximum excitement a trip to the supermarket. I’ve also put up bird feeders but they haven’t been discovered yet. This morning I’ve finished digging out a bed to be replanted, currently having a nice cup of tea and cringe at the idiotic posts of “Ian” and the rest of the groovy gang while the blackbirds fish out the worms.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Routine on 11:22 - Apr 15 with 1420 viewsSadoldgit

Routine on 11:16 - Apr 15 by Occasional_Showers

Lots and lots of gardening, which I enjoy. Long walks with the dog, cycling round the beautiful countryside. And for maximum excitement a trip to the supermarket. I’ve also put up bird feeders but they haven’t been discovered yet. This morning I’ve finished digging out a bed to be replanted, currently having a nice cup of tea and cringe at the idiotic posts of “Ian” and the rest of the groovy gang while the blackbirds fish out the worms.

OS, you failed to mention sending wind up posts to Internet forums. That must be the highlight of your day surely!
Routine on 11:23 - Apr 15 with 1420 viewsVagina_Dentata

I’ve still been going to work, although on reduced hours and with greatly reduced number of kids. Been making sure I go for a decent walk when I get back.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Routine on 11:43 - Apr 15 with 1412 viewssolent_toffee

I get up as early as I normally would, about 6 and take the dog for a big walk whilst it’s quite, doing about 7-10k most days. Exceeding my one hour exercise slot, but barely see a soul and back in the house for before 8am and then lockdown for the day. Work all day pretty much although only really covering stuff with the occasional phone call. Have The Sopranos on in the background, which I’ve never seen, and potter in the garden. Log off work at 6, spend time in the garden/playing with dog. Make dinner at 7, eat around 8, bed for 9.30 and do it all over again, every single day pretty much.

It’s alright to be fair, feel fairly lucky and it’s not that much of a hardship.
Routine on 11:50 - Apr 15 with 1402 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

We get up about 0730, have a tea, have some breakfast about 0800 and enjoy some family time.

We do some cosmic kids yoga together at 0900 (it's harder than it looks) - then I start work properly and do a nearly full day of work until 1730, then I cook (as I like to unwind doing that) and we have a family meal.

As a side note, a family meal is something we NEVER get to do when I'm commuting and working, so it's been a huge bonus for me, plus eating at 1800 instead of 2000 is much better for the body, so I think I feel healthier as well.

We're cooking much more healthy food (i.e. not a single takeaway or piece of junk food while at work for 5 weeks now) and throwing away far less.

Son goes to bed as normal at 1930, then we have a glass or 3 of wine and watch TV.

It's a nice, simple life if I'm honest, BUT I do acknowledge that we're very fortunate with plenty of outdoor and indoor space and I'm still working full time whilst at home.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Routine on 13:57 - Apr 15 with 1347 viewsOlliekhent

Bugger all of this early rising stuff. I am lying in loads. Never up before 9:30 am. Then it is catch up with work until midday. Walk to go get lunch stuff or just a walk for 30 minutes. Lunch and then more work. 5 pm. start to get ready for grub again. Work again after a short evening walk. Stop work at around 8 pm. then watch some box until midnight or there about.

I do miss seeing my work colleagues. I miss an evening at the boozer. I have not missed football at all. I am also amazed that it has put no strain and me and the better half whatsoever, even living in each others pockets as we are right now.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Routine on 14:54 - Apr 15 with 1289 viewsOccasional_Showers

Routine on 11:22 - Apr 15 by Sadoldgit

OS, you failed to mention sending wind up posts to Internet forums. That must be the highlight of your day surely!

Putting a smile on your wife’s face is what makes it all worthwhile.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Routine on 15:26 - Apr 15 with 1268 viewsSadoldgit

Routine on 14:54 - Apr 15 by Occasional_Showers

Putting a smile on your wife’s face is what makes it all worthwhile.

Ah, bless you.
Login to get fewer ads

Routine on 16:07 - Apr 15 with 1237 viewscocklebreath

Up between 7/8am depending on kids, do Joe Wicks with kids then I do a half hour workout, never done this before but my job is physical and I don’t want to get fat whilst I can’t work. Supervise kids doing some home schooling stuff, it’s pretty basic stuff. Lunch at 12.30pm go for walk with kids for an hour, play football in garden and then cook dinner around 6pm for all of us. Kids in bed for 8/30pm and then watch telly and drink a bit too much bed by 11.30/12pm and repeat.
Getting quite used to being a layabout. Going back to work and all the stress of previous live will be hard

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Routine on 16:10 - Apr 15 with 1231 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Routine on 16:07 - Apr 15 by cocklebreath

Up between 7/8am depending on kids, do Joe Wicks with kids then I do a half hour workout, never done this before but my job is physical and I don’t want to get fat whilst I can’t work. Supervise kids doing some home schooling stuff, it’s pretty basic stuff. Lunch at 12.30pm go for walk with kids for an hour, play football in garden and then cook dinner around 6pm for all of us. Kids in bed for 8/30pm and then watch telly and drink a bit too much bed by 11.30/12pm and repeat.
Getting quite used to being a layabout. Going back to work and all the stress of previous live will be hard

Agreed with the bottom bit - I'm very used to this and almost don't want to go back to commuting and seeing less of the family and eating at 2000 hours.

The only thing I need to fit in more right now is a bit more exercise.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Routine on 16:19 - Apr 15 with 1221 views1teeminants

Get up, do exercises at home for half hour, have breakfast, take dog out for long run . Go on this site, do jobs around house. Ive oiled my decking and painted garage door and cut lawns and hedges more than once. I’m also enjoying being out of rat race , hopefully I’ll get paid in June.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Routine on 17:37 - Apr 15 with 1161 viewsMytchettSaint

Is anyone on here still working pretty much as normal? My wife is still working as well. I can’t say life doesn’t feel any different though as outside of work it’s very different. I’m quite fortunate at the moment as I’m still earning/not furloughed. I half feel envious but am also thankful I’m not worrying about not working (yet) I wonder when this is over how many people will reassess being in the rat race reading how gennaros life is differing at the moment.
I see a few have mentioned not missing football, I miss the choice of not being able to go to football, to counter that though I’m also finding the break from not doing sports/playing for teams quite a welcome break as they’d just become habit I’ve realised. Also last Friday for the first time since this started I really missed not being able to go to the pub. I don’t drink at home so Friday is my night out. First world problems eh!

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Routine on 17:49 - Apr 15 with 1143 viewsJaySaint

Im working from home, which is great and begs the question on why this wasn't more of a thing before/can be in the future. That does not mean permanently work from home but say, once per week?

Obviously, I am fortunate where all I need is a company laptop, headset and broadband connection and I am done.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Routine on 19:51 - Apr 15 with 1083 viewsYarman

I`m a s/e carpenter and have been shutdown on some jobs but able to work on others, just using the spare time to spend on other hobbies, am cutitng and laying 200 yrds of headgerow on my mates bit of land... working on my railway layout... reading up on some more info on another future trip to ww2 site in Normandie, and yes drinking a bit more than usual and enjoying life without football.
Routine on 19:53 - Apr 15 with 1079 viewsBoris_

Wake up 6:30am
On the Peloton for 7:30am ( fully recommend if anyone is thinking of getting one )
Work at home until 9:30am then go to office/warehouse with the Mrs. ( all other staff are furloughed or working from home so we just go in to break the day up )
Lunch then Work from home in afternoon.
Dinner then evening walk and in then in front of tele by about 8pm.

Took a couple of weeks to get in to a routine but it's starting to feel normal now. Certainly helps going in to work each day.

Poll: Claude Puel

Routine on 19:54 - Apr 15 with 1077 viewsRonManager

"Got up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head,
made my way downstairs and drank a cup,

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Routine on 00:05 - Apr 16 with 984 viewsdarthvader

Nick i saw you at the weekend , u were coming out of morrisons

keep the faith coyr

Routine on 00:14 - Apr 16 with 983 viewsthis_charming_man

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Routine on 08:57 - Apr 16 with 887 viewsMytchettSaint

Routine on 00:14 - Apr 16 by this_charming_man

Brilliant! How apt!

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Routine on 09:27 - Apr 16 with 872 viewsCapt_Koons

Routine on 08:57 - Apr 16 by MytchettSaint

Brilliant! How apt!

Morning dog walk, then my half of the mornings home schooling which can be enjoyable or hell depending on the mood of the little darlings/terrorists. I work from home anyway so the rest is as normal. But please god let the schools reopen soon ffs!

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Routine on 09:40 - Apr 16 with 867 viewsButty101

Routine on 08:57 - Apr 16 by MytchettSaint

Brilliant! How apt!

Great song - was a good album

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Routine on 12:43 - Apr 16 with 822 viewsBoris_

Routine on 09:27 - Apr 16 by Capt_Koons

Morning dog walk, then my half of the mornings home schooling which can be enjoyable or hell depending on the mood of the little darlings/terrorists. I work from home anyway so the rest is as normal. But please god let the schools reopen soon ffs!

I think they will be open again soon. The government never wanted to close them in the first place but had to submit to the irrational leftie squinnying.

Poll: Claude Puel

Routine on 16:21 - Apr 16 with 791 viewsVagina_Dentata

Routine on 12:43 - Apr 16 by Boris_

I think they will be open again soon. The government never wanted to close them in the first place but had to submit to the irrational leftie squinnying.

You think our strong and stable government caved in to some whining leftie scum?

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Routine on 20:13 - Apr 16 with 751 viewskernow

Routine on 12:43 - Apr 16 by Boris_

Boris you're full of your own shit !
You think you know it all , you know fcuk all.
Routine on 20:17 - Apr 16 with 743 viewskernow

Routine on 20:13 - Apr 16 by kernow

Boris you're full of your own shit !
You think you know it all , you know fcuk all.

No routine as such, just loads of sh1t to do in no particular order.
Get up when I feel the need.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024