Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cov ticket wanted 11:09 - Feb 3 with 2533 viewsParanoidHemroid

It didn't even cross my mind that it might sell out. Anybody hear of anything, I'd be very grateful

Poll: Do you think there should be a seperate page for polls?

Cov ticket wanted on 11:50 - Feb 3 with 2495 viewsdirk_doone

I think there will be many more home fans like you who can't get tickets because the Club sent Coventry more than they needed to. I hope you have luck in finding a ticket.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cov ticket wanted on 12:02 - Feb 3 with 2478 viewsPatfromPoole

Bound to be a few floating around on social media.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Cov ticket wanted on 12:55 - Feb 3 with 2442 viewsSaintNick

Cov ticket wanted on 11:50 - Feb 3 by dirk_doone

I think there will be many more home fans like you who can't get tickets because the Club sent Coventry more than they needed to. I hope you have luck in finding a ticket.

Many more home fans will equal 325 the total number of extra tickets we sent to them, people had around 3 weeks to buy a ticket and could have done so right up to a day or so ago.

I'm sure there will be the odd ticket floating about

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Cov ticket wanted on 13:25 - Feb 3 with 2427 viewsTimSaint

Cov ticket wanted on 11:50 - Feb 3 by dirk_doone

What are we supposed to give them Dirk ? I thought it was 15% for FA Cup, as long as it was agreed between clubs and perhaps the Safety Officer ?

Seem to remember we did something similar for the Spurs game 2 years back - but then only took about a 9 or 10% allocation for the replay (albeit at 2.5 times the price of the home game).

TimSaint

Cov ticket wanted on 14:43 - Feb 3 with 2382 viewsdirk_doone

Cov ticket wanted on 13:25 - Feb 3 by TimSaint

What are we supposed to give them Dirk ? I thought it was 15% for FA Cup, as long as it was agreed between clubs and perhaps the Safety Officer ?

Seem to remember we did something similar for the Spurs game 2 years back - but then only took about a 9 or 10% allocation for the replay (albeit at 2.5 times the price of the home game).

We were supposed to send them 4,600 but I'm sure the FA would have been happy if we'd sent 4,500. There was certainly no need to send more than 5,300.

Coventry's home attendance for their third round FA Cup game v Derby last month was only 8,000 and that included several thousand Derby fans.

Nick, you and I bought our tickets the first minute they went on sale but many fans leave it late, sometimes because they have busy work schedules and need to be sure they will be able to go. I would guess that up to two thousand home fans usually buy their tickets in the week before the game.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 10:09]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cov ticket wanted on 14:59 - Feb 3 with 2354 viewsParanoidHemroid

Cov ticket wanted on 12:55 - Feb 3 by SaintNick

Many more home fans will equal 325 the total number of extra tickets we sent to them, people had around 3 weeks to buy a ticket and could have done so right up to a day or so ago.

I'm sure there will be the odd ticket floating about

Nobody to blame but myself. Hopefully something will turn up

Cov ticket wanted on 21:28 - Feb 3 with 2245 viewsSalisburySaint

Cov ticket wanted on 14:59 - Feb 3 by ParanoidHemroid

Nobody to blame but myself. Hopefully something will turn up

A handful of tickets currently available on ticket website
Cov ticket wanted on 09:12 - Feb 5 with 2095 viewsParanoidHemroid

Still nothing turned up. Anyone?

Login to get fewer ads

Cov ticket wanted on 10:21 - Feb 5 with 2032 viewsWints76

Cov ticket wanted on 09:12 - Feb 5 by ParanoidHemroid

Still nothing turned up. Anyone?

Just sent you a private message as my mate has a spare
Cov ticket wanted on 10:40 - Feb 5 with 2006 views1951saint

Cov ticket wanted on 14:43 - Feb 3 by dirk_doone

We were supposed to send them 4,600 but I'm sure the FA would have been happy if we'd sent 4,500. There was certainly no need to send more than 5,300.

Coventry's home attendance for their third round FA Cup game v Derby last month was only 8,000 and that included several thousand Derby fans.

Nick, you and I bought our tickets the first minute they went on sale but many fans leave it late, sometimes because they have busy work schedules and need to be sure they will be able to go. I would guess that up to two thousand home fans usually buy their tickets in the week before the game.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 10:09]

One adult one child tickets for kingsland block 34 anybody want them face value
Cov ticket wanted on 12:50 - Feb 5 with 1924 viewsParanoidHemroid

Thanks guys! I am meeting Wints mate Dave and have a ticket sorted

Cov ticket wanted on 13:44 - Feb 5 with 1874 viewsParanoidHemroid

Thanks guys! I am meeting Wints mate Dave and have a ticket sorted

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024