Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread 19:38 - Jan 6 with 47178 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:01 - Jan 12 with 1980 viewstheloneranger

C*rdiff left back getting too many chances to cross the ball in the first half. Roberts is being left with 2 players to mark and no cover from Ayew.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:01 - Jan 12 with 1980 viewsdameedna

Some sloppy passing from Grimes, Cabango, Routleds and one or two others possibly Naughton. Can expect it I suppose would be good if we can cut that out second half.

Ayew not getting any room that should open up for others later I hope.

Both Cabango and Roberts need to tread carefully as does Brewster.

A good first half. We turned up and look good through midfield.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Jan 12 with 1954 viewsmonmouth

It could go either way. Their humps into the box could easily pay dividends.

Celina on it today at last. Grimes/Byers together doesn't work, who could have known.

I don't have a good feeling, especially with Mr Penalty as the ref, but me not having a good feeling isn't really a bad thing. It's horrible to watch not being there. It'll go to the wire too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Jan 12 with 1883 viewstheloneranger

Brewster not given any through ball to test his pace on their defence. A few times he's been left with Morrison but there's been no pass.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Jan 12 with 1817 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Jan 12 by monmouth

Celina on it today at last. Grimes/Byers together doesn't work, who could have known.

I don't have a good feeling, especially with Mr Penalty as the ref, but me not having a good feeling isn't really a bad thing. It's horrible to watch not being there. It'll go to the wire too.

Yeah...I’ve got the feeling this will be decided by a bounce off the arse somewhere.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Jan 12 with 1813 viewsOneill_77

Cooper clearly heeding PS advice and actively directing from his technical area.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Guehi on soon.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:07 - Jan 12 with 1804 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Jan 12 by monmouth

Yes I dont trust this ref I would take a point now.
Technically we are better than them with their constant hoofing into the box I am feeling nervous horrible watch.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 13:08]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Jan 12 with 1721 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jan 12 by jackrabbit

Wish we would settle down and play some football. Too much frantic kick and chase for my liking. We’re better than them on the ball so let’s keep it

Agreed. Our decision making has been pretty poor. Cool heads needed rather than picking teh wrong option and giving away posession.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:12 - Jan 12 with 1704 viewstheloneranger

This ref worries me big time.

Where the fvck is the variation in our free kicks and corners. They're so easy to defend.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:13 - Jan 12 with 1678 viewsMrSwerve

Our corners are shocking.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:13 - Jan 12 with 1669 viewsOneill_77

Won some crucial 50/50s in midfield this half already
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:14 - Jan 12 with 1653 viewsicecoldjack

Are we able to cross a ball ?

Fooking shocking basic skills.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:14 - Jan 12 with 1650 viewstheloneranger

Why don't we place someone deep on the far post. It's not fvcking rocket science!

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Jan 12 with 1629 viewsLord_Bony

We can't even take.a.bastad corner properly.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 12 with 1485 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Jan 12 by Lord_Bony

We are always poor at any form of crossing but today it is particularly bad. Couple this with giving it away in midfield and hoofing aimlessly forward and we are giving a technically inferior side far too much possession and opportunity.
It has been our undoing many times this season and could easily happen in this game.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 12 with 1471 viewstheloneranger

Everytime we give away a stupid free kick we give then momentum.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 12 with 1468 viewskarnataka

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Jan 12 by Lord_Bony

We look like we've never practiced them
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 12 with 1460 viewsAl_Bundy

Our left side is dreadful... Both Naughton and Routledge giving the ball away at will.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 12 with 1430 viewskarnataka

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 12 by Al_Bundy

Our left side is dreadful... Both Naughton and Routledge giving the ball away at will.

Sub on 60?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 12 with 1410 viewslonglostjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 12 by Private_Partz

We are always poor at any form of crossing but today it is particularly bad. Couple this with giving it away in midfield and hoofing aimlessly forward and we are giving a technically inferior side far too much possession and opportunity.
It has been our undoing many times this season and could easily happen in this game.

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 12 with 1409 viewstheloneranger

Why the fvck are we trying to play C*rdiff at their own game.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Jan 12 with 1345 viewsairedale

Love the way their subs on the touch line trying to put Celina off taking a corner.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:27 - Jan 12 with 1278 viewsJinxy

Dhanda for Routledge perhaps? Need to change something.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:27 - Jan 12 with 1276 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 12 by karnataka

Sub on 60?

Routs does keep his shape and links the play. He looks out on his feet though and very static now..
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:27 - Jan 12 with 1275 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I’d bring on kalalu for routs we need more pace
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024