Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incredible Saints fans let down again 18:09 - Mar 7 with 2707 viewsSaintsforeverj

I hope an article will appear about the outstanding support given to the players today, with non stop singing from the Saints fans in the second half. Fans were literally on their feet supporting the team.

Nothing like a good old defensive error to spoil our day as per usual. So we gave our undivided support and our reward - one terrible tackle and a Valery shocker despite the crowd loudly shouting MAN ON. So we can't blame the fans this time. Yet again, let down by the dopy defence.

I hope we will follow Liverpool's blue print and spend 80 million on a defender.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 18:14]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Incredible Saints fans let down again on 23:15 - Mar 8 with 445 viewsSaintsforeverj

Incredible Saints fans let down again on 23:04 - Mar 8 by MattFinish

Personally I don't think the team let the fans down. We had some bad luck but we invested £60m less tan Newcastle this season. Go figure

Not so much the team letting us down. They can't help not being up to it I suppose. More the club letting us down.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Incredible Saints fans let down again on 11:40 - Mar 9 with 363 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Incredible Saints fans let down again on 18:37 - Mar 7 by Number_58

Agreed. The support in that second half was phenomenal.... until 90 minutes when half the crowd f*cked off home leaving swathes of empty seats. Absolutely baffling.

"until half the crowd f*cked off home"

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Incredible Saints fans let down again on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 321 viewsMattFinish

Incredible Saints fans let down again on 11:40 - Mar 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"until half the crowd f*cked off home"

We have more people serving burgers than you have in the stands. And the difference is our catering staff aren't all related
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024