Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shoppers out in force 13:33 - Apr 9 with 10327 viewsdickythorpe

Lots of traffic about. Supermarkets rammed.
Shoppers out in force on 13:52 - Apr 11 with 1430 viewsdickythorpe

Shoppers out in force on 13:48 - Apr 11 by westside

Running, jogging and cycling should be banned and only walking allowed at the moment.

Too many people close to each other

The police are getting a bit fed up now. Fines will be increased.
Shoppers out in force on 13:55 - Apr 11 with 1425 viewsmonmouth

Running, jogging and cycling should be banned and only walking allowed at the moment.

Can’t agree with the jogging. As long as you’re not a tw*t, it’s easy to ensure you are always 2m away by using verges, stopping and just choosing your route. Plus joggers tend to be on their own. Cyclists and walkers are not keeping to the edge of the roads and walking cycling side by side and compressing the space. That’s Understandable, but just daft.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shoppers out in force on 13:58 - Apr 11 with 1416 viewslonglostjack

This study would tend to confirm your point.

https://medium.com/@jurgenthoelen/belgian-dutch-study-why-in-times-of-covid-19-y

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Shoppers out in force on 14:07 - Apr 11 with 1395 viewsMrSwerve

Shoppers out in force on 13:55 - Apr 11 by monmouth

Can’t agree with the jogging. As long as you’re not a tw*t, it’s easy to ensure you are always 2m away by using verges, stopping and just choosing your route. Plus joggers tend to be on their own. Cyclists and walkers are not keeping to the edge of the roads and walking cycling side by side and compressing the space. That’s Understandable, but just daft.

In my experience everyone has been very sensible with the 2m rule while running.

Some of the footage on the seafront on the news last night does look bad, though. Maybe we should be closing footpaths such as these and force people onto the beach or open areas. I realise that this would be difficult in many places however.

I’ve been sensible about it...it’s bank holiday weekend with lovely weather, which wasn’t a surprise...so got all my exercise in during the week. A couple of rest days in the garden now. Easily done with a bit of planning. The only people who need to be out now really are dog walkers or people who don’t have outdoor space.

Each to their own though obviously. It’s within the guidelines so...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Shoppers out in force (n/t) on 14:08 - Apr 11 with 1392 viewskarnataka

Shoppers out in force on 08:12 - Apr 11 by Brynmill_Jack

For the amount of conservative voters on here I find it strange that their first reaction is to assume you’re a millionaire then have a jealous dig. Strange behaviour from those whom apparently “encourage social movement and progress”. Unless it just theirs of course

P.S. Could you lend me a grand?

[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 14:44]
Shoppers out in force on 14:32 - Apr 11 with 1340 viewsraynor94

Shoppers out in force on 06:58 - Apr 11 by karnataka

See answer above to DJack☝️

And there was me putting a smiley on the end, thinking it would appeal to your sense of humour.

Never mind perhaps now is not the time for humour, apologies if you think I was being serious.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shoppers out in force on 14:42 - Apr 11 with 1314 viewsdickythorpe

Idiots still trying their luck at night!!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52254775
Shoppers out in force on 14:48 - Apr 11 with 1302 viewscontroversial_jack

Shoppers out in force on 14:42 - Apr 11 by dickythorpe

Idiots still trying their luck at night!!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52254775

Prison sentences are needed
Login to get fewer ads

Shoppers out in force on 14:59 - Apr 11 with 1280 viewskarnataka

Shoppers out in force on 14:32 - Apr 11 by raynor94

And there was me putting a smiley on the end, thinking it would appeal to your sense of humour.

Never mind perhaps now is not the time for humour, apologies if you think I was being serious.

Sorry, I was a bit pissed off this morning. I asked the stable boy to come in and get 2 of the horses ready so me and her ladyship could go for a hack across the heath at the southern end of our estate and he refused because it was Easter weekend ffs! so cook had to do it. Anyway, after a couple of hours, it was getting too warm so we phoned the chauffeur to come and pick us up so we could have a dip in one of the indoor pools instead which was very nice. So I'm now relaxing with a large Bacardi & Coke while watching telly in the snooker room while her ladyship is in the gym, poor thing, so at least our day did get better. Hope you've had a nice day too.
Shoppers out in force on 15:00 - Apr 11 with 1274 viewsHighjack

Shoppers out in force on 14:48 - Apr 11 by controversial_jack

Quarantine centres. If someone is out without a valid reason they get chucked in a room for 14 days. They can have a slice of bread and some water every few hours, I’m not a monster.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shoppers out in force on 15:01 - Apr 11 with 1267 viewsSwanjaxs

Shoppers out in force on 15:00 - Apr 11 by Highjack

Quarantine centres. If someone is out without a valid reason they get chucked in a room for 14 days. They can have a slice of bread and some water every few hours, I’m not a monster.

Make it stale bread! Fuk em .

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Shoppers out in force on 15:02 - Apr 11 with 1263 viewsHighjack

Shoppers out in force on 15:01 - Apr 11 by Swanjaxs

Make it stale bread! Fuk em .

I don’t think we should fuk them. That would break social distancing guidelines.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Shoppers out in force on 15:07 - Apr 11 with 1239 viewsSwanjaxs

Shoppers out in force on 15:02 - Apr 11 by Highjack

I don’t think we should fuk them. That would break social distancing guidelines.

Fair.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Shoppers out in force on 15:09 - Apr 11 with 1239 viewsHighjack

Shoppers out in force on 15:07 - Apr 11 by Swanjaxs

Fair.

We could wait until the WHO and government finished their research and updates their guidance on the ability of coronavirus to pass through glory holes.

Shoppers out in force on 15:40 - Apr 11 with 1214 viewsDJack

Shoppers out in force on 13:46 - Apr 11 by Neath_Jack

Not that it matters, but I didn't read it that you posted it with any spite.

Tensions are high at the moment i guess.

Aye, people are stir crazy. There are MANY bad things you could say about me but spiteful is not one (IMHO).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Shoppers out in force on 18:17 - Apr 11 with 1127 viewstaffpunk

Shoppers out in force on 22:16 - Apr 10 by fbreath

Surely it takes more than a few weeks for brakes to seize up and battery to go flat.

How do you manage when you go on holidays for fortnight and leave car at the airport

There's people on here with 4 cars, some go on a fortnights holiday, airports are involved? Good god, how much spare money have you Jacks got?
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 19:15]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Shoppers out in force on 20:12 - Apr 11 with 1035 viewsDJack

Shoppers out in force on 18:17 - Apr 11 by taffpunk

There's people on here with 4 cars, some go on a fortnights holiday, airports are involved? Good god, how much spare money have you Jacks got?
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 19:15]

Enough to buy all the pegs and heather that you have for sale, now fck off!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Shoppers out in force on 22:47 - Apr 11 with 946 viewsTNT

Shoppers out in force on 14:48 - Apr 11 by controversial_jack

They're chucking cons out of prison early mun. Can't go chucking back in.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Shoppers out in force on 22:53 - Apr 11 with 933 viewsBrynCartwright

Tesco Bont was absolutely dead late afternoon. No queue at all outside. It's definitely sinking in. The virus cnt needs personal interaction to survive.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Shoppers out in force on 22:59 - Apr 11 with 918 viewsdickythorpe

Shoppers out in force on 22:53 - Apr 11 by BrynCartwright

Tesco Bont was absolutely dead late afternoon. No queue at all outside. It's definitely sinking in. The virus cnt needs personal interaction to survive.

All still hungover from last night Bryn!

Anywho....this sun today.....I was wondering......how did a certain "purchase" of yours hold up?
Expansion/contraction is a hot and cold topic on here....do you see what I did there?
Shoppers out in force on 23:01 - Apr 11 with 911 viewsSwanjaxs

Shoppers out in force on 22:53 - Apr 11 by BrynCartwright

Absolutely mate.

It was always going to happen.

This time last week it was all about "carry on regardless"

Things have got bumpy now and people are focusing at last.

Next 7 days will be harder.

But I honestly believe we are about reach the peak soon and the healing process will start.

Here's hoping
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 23:06]

Shoppers out in force on 23:30 - Apr 11 with 888 viewschad

Shoppers out in force on 14:07 - Apr 11 by MrSwerve

In my experience everyone has been very sensible with the 2m rule while running.

Some of the footage on the seafront on the news last night does look bad, though. Maybe we should be closing footpaths such as these and force people onto the beach or open areas. I realise that this would be difficult in many places however.

I’ve been sensible about it...it’s bank holiday weekend with lovely weather, which wasn’t a surprise...so got all my exercise in during the week. A couple of rest days in the garden now. Easily done with a bit of planning. The only people who need to be out now really are dog walkers or people who don’t have outdoor space.

Each to their own though obviously. It’s within the guidelines so...

According to Longlost’s report, droplet slipstream for running is 10 metres not 2 (and don’t think that takes account of the potential more persistent aerosolisation from the finest particles). 20 metres for vigerous cycling.

Even breathing sheds virus. See report on US choir. 60 turned up for practiced distanced , used hand gel and everyone seemed well with reports that there was no coughing or sneezing, but in less than 3 weeks, 45 were suffering symptoms and of those tested, the majority were positive. 3 hospitalised and 2 dead.

Of course the powerful voice projection of singing would help extend the expulsion of the virus.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-29/coronavirus-choir-outbreak
Shoppers out in force on 23:53 - Apr 11 with 869 viewsDJack

Shoppers out in force on 23:30 - Apr 11 by chad

According to Longlost’s report, droplet slipstream for running is 10 metres not 2 (and don’t think that takes account of the potential more persistent aerosolisation from the finest particles). 20 metres for vigerous cycling.

Even breathing sheds virus. See report on US choir. 60 turned up for practiced distanced , used hand gel and everyone seemed well with reports that there was no coughing or sneezing, but in less than 3 weeks, 45 were suffering symptoms and of those tested, the majority were positive. 3 hospitalised and 2 dead.

Of course the powerful voice projection of singing would help extend the expulsion of the virus.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-29/coronavirus-choir-outbreak

The rest of us will await a review with a link to the actual science rather than a press article without such proof. However it, if true, is noteworthy.

Shoppers out in force on 00:07 - Apr 12 with 850 viewschad

Shoppers out in force on 23:53 - Apr 11 by DJack

The rest of us will await a review with a link to the actual science rather than a press article without such proof. However it, if true, is noteworthy.

Thank you so much - tugs cap.

How long have you had delusions of speaking on behalf of the whole of the rest of the forum. I could provide psychoanalysis if it would help :)
Shoppers out in force on 02:10 - Apr 12 with 816 viewsDJack

Shoppers out in force on 00:07 - Apr 12 by chad

Thank you so much - tugs cap.

How long have you had delusions of speaking on behalf of the whole of the rest of the forum. I could provide psychoanalysis if it would help :)

Delusions are your thing.

If I wanted/needed psychoanalysis I would seek an expert and therefore you would not get a call. Cheers Napoleon.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024