Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden trumps Hilary 07:42 - May 23 with 6870 viewsHighjack

Remember when Hilary decided to perform the master stroke in how to win votes and influence people by labelling half the electorate “a basket of deplorables”? Well that lovable child sniffing old scamp Joe Biden has gone one better by suggesting that if black people consider voting for the other guy “they ain’t black”. Where do they find these people? What a massive tit.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-52773555

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Biden trumps Hilary on 12:08 - Aug 7 with 708 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden trumps Hilary on 18:06 - May 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

No, it's not right at all.

Trump reversed a crime bill from 1994 that tripled the number of African American men in prison, often for ridiculous reasons.

A bill originally written by a young Joe Biden, for the record.

He has also done quite a bit for HBCU's; and even the mainstream media, obsessed with their hatred of the POTUS, couldn't ignore the significance: https://apnews.com/c4834e48841d97c5a93312b1bf75302a

Trump's approval rating among African American's has gone up significantly since he took office for a reason. As someone who is very close friends with a vocal Black supporter of Trump (and who was on the bandwagon long before me), I've seen how awful racist leftists treat him for daring to think for himself. So racist Quid Pro Joe's sh!tty comments really struck a nerve with me.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 18:07]

That is the background for the Walkaway movement.
Which most posters on here have probably never heard of.
If they had why would they say what they do?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024