Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Before anyone says why sell Klarer 17:49 - Oct 5 with 2051 viewsareasix

Just think he has been with us 5 years and could not break into a team which has had suspect CB now for at least that time so that’s why he has been sold. Also he wanted to move nearer to his home in Austria and play in Germany
Before anyone says why sell Klarer on 17:56 - Oct 5 with 2020 viewsBison

Who ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Before anyone says why sell Klarer on 18:09 - Oct 5 with 1982 viewsareasix

That’s right Bison we actually got some money for a player that looked ok but as I say he could not break into the first team.
Before anyone says why sell Klarer on 18:12 - Oct 5 with 1975 viewsSlacker

Good business.
Before anyone says why sell Klarer on 18:15 - Oct 5 with 1964 viewsareasix

400000 Euros in our kitty !!
Before anyone says why sell Klarer on 18:27 - Oct 5 with 1945 viewsBerber

The academy and B team are no different from the main squad in as much as we can't have players we don't think are going to progress the way we want clogging up capacity for the new prospects.
Before anyone says why sell Klarer on 06:46 - Oct 6 with 1729 views10i

Before anyone says why sell Klarer on 18:27 - Oct 5 by Berber

The academy and B team are no different from the main squad in as much as we can't have players we don't think are going to progress the way we want clogging up capacity for the new prospects.

That's a pity, cause as he grew up just 15 minutes from my home, I thought he would for sure be the one to help me out with getting tickets if I somewhen get to visit a game again...
Before anyone says why sell Klarer on 08:44 - Oct 6 with 1666 viewsSadoldgit

I thought that big things were expected of him and Alfie Jones, but now both have gone. It’s a shame but there is no point in keeping them if they are not going to progress to the first team. We need to be ruthless in sorting out the youngsters if we are going to continue to be “self sustaining”.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024