Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers 18:00 - Oct 15 with 603 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53108/josh-sims-set-for-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 16:08 - Oct 16 with 453 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

"Josh Sims will be one of the best footballers this club will ever produce, just you wait and see"

Dirk Doon on this site circa 2 years ago

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 17:13 - Oct 16 with 419 viewsButty101

Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 16:08 - Oct 16 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"Josh Sims will be one of the best footballers this club will ever produce, just you wait and see"

Got a link?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 17:24 - Oct 16 with 413 viewsericofarabia

Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 16:08 - Oct 16 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I think this says more about you than it does about Dirk.

Obsessed.
Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 17:26 - Oct 16 with 410 viewsJaySaint

its up there with you claim (when we had Pellegrino as manager)

"pompey will be above saints within 2 years"

how's that going?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 17:29 - Oct 16 with 404 viewsBison

Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 17:24 - Oct 16 by ericofarabia

I think this says more about you than it does about Dirk.

Obsessed.

I thought this was the best own goal against Saints but 130 has topped it.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Josh Sims Set For Loan To Doncaster Rovers on 17:47 - Oct 16 with 387 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

"I think this says more about you than it does about Dirk.

Obsessed".

Hardly, he came from our academy as a 14/15 year old. Always interested in our old youngsters.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 17:59]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024